methyl OHT

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
what happpened to methyl hydroxy test ? any one going to release it soon?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
nothing happened to it, just a lot of other stuff going on. That is like 3rd or 4th on the list behind Methyl-1,4ADD, Methyldienolone, 17a-4OHN. But it will eventually make it out. Jan. will probably be a busy month.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nothing happened to it, just a lot of other stuff going on. That is like 3rd or 4th on the list behind Methyl-1,4ADD, Methyldienolone, 17a-4OHN. But it will eventually make it out. Jan. will probably be a busy month.
Which one do you think will have the most boost as far as that "on" feeling? I hear that Methyldienolone is very similiar to what's in Finigenx just a better delivery system. That would be nice since that **** rocks! Best Ph to date I've taken including all 1-test products. I did do a 2 week cycle of Methyl 1-t at 20mg ed and had no results. I did have the flu for 3/4 of the cycle so I'm going to do a 3 or 4 weeks cycle of 30mg ed starting fri before I pass judgement on it.
Damn just too much stuff to try, so little time.:(

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I hope to have M4OHT done by mid to end of Jan, although I dont know because I am working on 17a-4OHN which is a higher priority at the moment for the same time frame. Methyldienolone and Methyl-4OHN will definetly make you feel as if you are on. It is same to the finagenx except this is methylated making it about 10 time stronger. The anabolic value is 1000, which is realy nice. It should be a great replacement for M1T, because it is just as strong but dosent seem to have the lethargy associated with M1T use. Like I said Jan will probably be a busy month.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply! Looking VERY forward to the Methyldienolone. I felt great on Finigenx and if this is 10 times stronger, Look Out! I think many will make this a new favorite. Please let us know as soon as your done.
Thanks again!

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I hope to have M4OHT done by mid to end of Jan, although I dont know because I am working on 17a-4OHN which is a higher priority at the moment for the same time frame. Methyldienolone and Methyl-4OHN will definetly make you feel as if you are on. It is same to the finagenx except this is methylated making it about 10 time stronger. The anabolic value is 1000, which is realy nice. It should be a great replacement for M1T, because it is just as strong but dosent seem to have the lethargy associated with M1T use. Like I said Jan will probably be a busy month.
Im just curious, since you said that methyldienolone has an anabolic value of 1000 what is it for M1T? Just looking for a comparison.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Most important question about ohn is its androgenic activity , does it convert to dht and progestrone , in the big cat's article he states that it blocks dhn and convert to dht which mskes it more potent , but some disagree with that ? oxabolone seems good only if injected at 400-800 mg per week as stated by the big cat , but not sure about the methyl !

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Careful that you don't actually call the compound Methyldienolone, as Bruce Kneller has trademarked that name.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I talk with Bruce almost everyday, and I wont be calling it methyldienolone,because it is his. Mine name isnt finished being trademarked yet, and it is just easier then the chemical name, but thanks anyway.
M1T has an anabolic level of 960 i believe, I dont have the numbers in front of me at the moment but I am pretty sure that is what it is. 17a-M4OHN isnt the same as oxabolone (or methyldienolone in case anyone got messed up), even though it is the methylated version, that methylation makes it much stronger. I have no idea yet how much it is going to effect DHT, I do know its not suppossed to effect estrogen or progesterone which makes it great for stacking it with almost anything. It should be a very strong anabolic.