Stacking THE ONE with another PH

SWOLL

Awards
I am planning to run a cycle of the one and plan on putting some serious mass on (atleast 12 pounds +)...however I am not sure if its gunna be enough to help me achieve my weight gaining goal. I currently have brand new bottles of ACL tren xtreme and a brand new epistane bottle that i wouldnt mind stacking with the one in order to gain the size i want. I also have a half empty bottle of RPN havoc(same compound as epistane) so if i was recommended only to throw in epistane for 2 weeks or so i could do that aswell. In my PCT vault I currently have AI cycle support and post cycle support along with 2nd gear and nolva(if i plan on doing more than just the one) and will get more needed items if people think tren would be a nice touch.

any recommendations or opinions as to what would work well with this product. I was thinking maybe the tren since it isnt methylated but i dont know and would love anybodies input!!! thank you for reading and any advice would be great! I also plan on doing a log so i dont mind being the guinea pig!!!

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
As of right now I think you'd be better off running The One solo.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
yes i aggree its to early to tell .... but if you really wanted to stak it i would suggest a non methyl but then as its been said wait for the logs about solo runs first !

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12lbs for The ONE solo is not out of reach, just be prepared to shovel in a lot of food :D

SWOLL

Awards
12lbs for The ONE solo is not out of reach, just be prepared to shovel in a lot of food :D
yeah ill be eating 5 sub-sized meals a day along with 3 600 calorie weight gainer shakes! the calorie/protein intake wont be a problem I just really hope i enjoy this cycle! im an easy gainer on ph's though, i ran havoc for 15 days previously and put on 8 pounds but had to stop because my face was getting rapped and to me it wasnt worth it!

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
yeah ill be eating 5 sub-sized meals a day along with 3 600 calorie weight gainer shakes! the calorie/protein intake wont be a problem I just really hope i enjoy this cycle! im an easy gainer on ph's though, i ran havoc for 15 days previously and put on 8 pounds but had to stop because my face was getting rapped and to me it wasnt worth it!
Good luck with "the One" seems to be a favorite to many. I saw that in store where I buy my epi/tren products from. Comes with a pct so its all in "one".

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would agree on running it solo, but if you wanted experiment, try stacking it with the two, and see how it goes.

maybe:

2 caps of the one + 1 cap of epi/tren pre workout

1 cap of epi/tren 4 hrs later

1 cap of the one + 1cap of epi/tren 4hrs later.

this would be how i'd do it (i work out in the morning) but if you dont work out in the morning, something similar taking the one 2x e.d. 8hrs apart, and epi/tren 3x e.d. spaced out.

or you could do what I plan on doing (have the same ps/ds's)

"the one" for 4 weeks, then epi/tren for another four weeks after the one.

3 caps e.d. for the one & 30mg epi + 100mg of tren (19-nor type, 50mg caps, by ams "dienedrone")