Now that you can make your own transdermals....

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
What is everyone making, dosages and how many grams per bottle.... and include for bulking or cutting up.....

im thinking the first one i make will be 5grams 1test and 2.5grams of 4ad... for some serious bulk... ill be getting 2 bottles for a month supply...

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I'm totaly making my own gel and mixing the powders myself. I'm going with 6g 1T & 6g 4AD. I have enough supplies to make 5 cycles. I'm going to use it to cut and bulk.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i have a question for you, i have a buddy that is about 230lbs. i had him try the t-1 that was 2.5grams of 1test and 2.5grams of 4ad. well he did a months worth and only gained about 4lbs. he didnt up his food intake because he said he wanted to see if it was just the food that made him gain weight. well now its almost 30days after the cycle and he lost all he gained. i was thinking of having him try another transdermal consisting of 2.5grams of 1 test and 5grams of 4ad.

he really doesnt care about bloat he just wants to add more size. do you guys have any other ideas of what i could do the mixture of to gain max weight. he doesnt want to do the oral so that is out of the question, so any ideas you guys can give me would be great.

thanks again bros

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
7.5 grams of 4AD and 2.5 grams of 1-test in the new T-gel.

Saggy

Awards
I just mixed 7.5 grams of 4ad and 2.5 grams of hydroxytest in the T-gel. Bulkin up baby.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
is the hydroxytest really worth throwing it in the mix? i havent read alot about it.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
hey sifu or anyone else that has tried the new stuff, is it hard to get the 10grams of powder to dissolve???? will i need to heat it up at all?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
is the hydroxytest really worth throwing it in the mix? i havent read alot about it.
I always add 3-4g (per 8oz) Hydroxytest in my transdermals. I used it with 1test/4ad & held much less water, got much less acne, & had less lethargy. I love the stuff, & don't think it hindered gains at all, vs straight 4AD.