nose bleeed! :(

Soad

Soad

Awards
So im on my last week of my cycle and i got a nose bleed i took my blood pressure it was at 155/67 which isnt that bad iv been taking cycle support 2 week before the cycle. now my question is iv got 7 days left of bold at 800mgs and sd at 20mgs, just finish it off or pct now, id hate to waste 30 something bold.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
a nosebleed could have nothing to do with it. could be the changing of seasons, maybe u picked it and cut it.

just keep going and watch ur BP

Soad

Soad

Awards
well i rarely get nose bleed i no its phs caused, because it happened on my last cycle.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
155/67? the second number isn't bad, but wow, 155 is very high systolic.

Soad

Soad

Awards

this is preworkout took my bold and sd 30 mins ago nose starting bleeding mid working out yesterday, we shall c 2day!

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
I am sure you have it covered but you are breahthing properly while you push? Nothing to hard through the nose?

One of my training partners had problems with his breathing which caused him to have nose bleeds because he was straining so hard.

Soad

Soad

Awards
I am sure you have it covered but you are breahthing properly while you push? Nothing to hard through the nose?

One of my training partners had problems with his breathing which caused him to have nose bleeds because he was straining so hard.
i doubt it i was just flexing in the mirror when it happened, lol

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
i doubt it i was just flexing in the mirror when it happened, lol
:bb2: --------> :toothache:

Drop the SD, finish the Bold, that's what I'd do.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking any pre-workout supplements containing stimulants that would cause the BP to spike during your workout and following?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
That seems pretty high to me...I would drop the SD...

Soad

Soad

Awards
Are you taking any pre-workout supplements containing stimulants that would cause the BP to spike during your workout and following?
im acually taking Noxtreme i found a bottle that i got awhile back

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
im acually taking Noxtreme i found a bottle that i got awhile back
That COULD be it, not saying it is, but could definitely contribute to the nose bleeds IF they're caused by high BP.

Soad

Soad

Awards
That COULD be it, not saying it is, but could definitely contribute to the nose bleeds IF they're caused by high BP.
i just remember
the day of the nose bleed i took a scoop of n03 overload and 2x noxtremes

2day i took nothing and no nose bleed.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the NO-boosters on top of designers steroids is just asking for BP issues

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I had a hemorrhage in the back of one of my eyes when I was in high school from over straining during 350lb-375lb squats(i weighed 130!). If you are getting nose bleeds, dont push it. A slight hemorrhage is a lil weird, but there are so many other issues like an anurism that are downright bad.

Soad

Soad

Awards
Just a follow up , 10 minutes ago i sneezed real hard and it started pooring out blood, wat does this mean..

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Just a follow up , 10 minutes ago i sneezed real hard and it started pooring out blood, wat does this mean..
That means, sneezing real hard causes your nose to bleed.

Go see a doctor.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

this is preworkout took my bold and sd 30 mins ago nose starting bleeding mid working out yesterday, we shall c 2day!
ACE inhibitors, Garlique, Celery seed extract , and hawthorne are your friends right now. and you can always donate some blood.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you use NO products, just use ARGININE. forget all other stimulants like caffenine guarana and all that other garbage

interrupt

Awards
ACE inhibitors, Garlique, Celery seed extract , and hawthorne are your friends right now. and you can always donate some blood.
Yep I concur! My BP was 160/100 while on a h-drol run. Started taking Celery Seed (85% 3nb), Hawthorne, Potassium, Garlic, CQ10 as well as Cycle Assist and 25-40 mins of low intense cardio 4x a week and my BP was down to 117/75 in 1-1/2 to 2 weeks!

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Yep I concur! My BP was 160/100 while on a h-drol run. Started taking Celery Seed (85% 3nb), Hawthorne, Potassium, Garlic, CQ10 as well as Cycle Assist and 25-40 mins of low intense cardio 4x a week and my BP was down to 117/75 in 1-1/2 to 2 weeks!
Why am I the only one that uses Grape Seed Extract? I also use Hawthorne and Garlic, but I don't see anybody using Grape Seed....I've seen it do wonders...

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
And you deserve high blood pressure, because you weren't taking support supplements before and during your cycle...

interrupt

Awards
And you deserve high blood pressure, because you weren't taking support supplements before and during your cycle...
And you don't know what the he** you're talking about!!!! I was taking Cycle Assist and Milk Thistle 3 WEEKS before I started my h-drol run.... I'll advise you not to speak when grown people are talking.... or at least know what you're talking about!

interrupt

Awards
Why am I the only one that uses Grape Seed Extract? I also use Hawthorne and Garlic, but I don't see anybody using Grape Seed....I've seen it do wonders...
Cycle assist has 75mg of Grape Seed per serving.... That'll be 150mg a day if you take 2 servings like the bottle recommends

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
And you don't know what the he** you're talking about!!!! I was taking Cycle Assist and Milk Thistle 3 WEEKS before I started my h-drol run.... I'll advise you not to speak when grown people are talking.... or at least know what you're talking about!
If you re-read your post above, the way it sounded was that you were running hdrol, then you started getting high blood pressure, then you decided to start taking cycle support supps to clear it up.

I apologize, that's just the way it sounded to me. Sorry.

interrupt

Awards
If you re-read your post above, the way it sounded was that you were running hdrol, then you started getting high blood pressure, then you decided to start taking cycle support supps to clear it up.

I apologize, that's just the way it sounded to me. Sorry.
Yeah it does kinda sounds that way... ma bad for the rudeness man ( could be aggressiveness from my Phera into Epi bridge ). It's just that when you said I deserved high bp, is like saying that i deserve to have a stroke or a heart attack based on assumption!!!
no hard feelings :thumbsup: