Wk5 Tren 90 Fura 150
Wk6 Tren 90 Fura 150
Wk7 Tren 120 Fura 150

PCT=OTC with Nolva on hand.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
have u ever done a cycle before? cycle of the epi/tren looks good, but becareful at 120mg of trenadrol, blood pressure issues.. but the furazadrol..bump it to 300mgs or just drop it. anything below 300mgs IMO is worthless. also, u will need a SERM for this, preferably clomid

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
I am on the Epi right now and had the Fura on the shelf for a while. Looking to just use it up. I thought instead of just ending my epi in a couple weeks (been on for two already) that I would try to find something to extend it and the tren looked like the way to go. So far I'm happy with what I'm getting out of the epi but of course I would like to get more. I don't really plan to keep doing cycles so I thought it would be better to just extend this one. My past cycle experience is only sustanon 250 about 8 years ago which made me quite big and I didn't have any negatives from it. Would you say the clomid is for just in case or that it should just be run in pct?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I am on the Epi right now and had the Fura on the shelf for a while. Looking to just use it up. I thought instead of just ending my epi in a couple weeks (been on for two already) that I would try to find something to extend it and the tren looked like the way to go. So far I'm happy with what I'm getting out of the epi but of course I would like to get more. I don't really plan to keep doing cycles so I thought it would be better to just extend this one. My past cycle experience is only sustanon 250 about 8 years ago which made me quite big and I didn't have any negatives from it. Would you say the clomid is for just in case or that it should just be run in pct?
if you are going to run the trenadrol, clomid will be needed. clomid is great for progestin sides, plus you are stacking so i would use a SERM