anabolicminds is awesome

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
I just wanna say that the forums on this site are very benificial to people who are just getting started with any sort of steroids or people who have questions about certain topics pertaining to pro-hormones or steroids. On some other sites people get ripped apart when they ask certain questions and I think thats horrible, people should only help and give benificial opinions. There have been so many sites i have gone on and people talk sh*t and play toughguy over the net. I mean its ok to break someones balls on the boards but i just wanna say that whenever i got a question i know i can count on good feedback on AM.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people get ripped apart here too but definitely less than elsewhere. Unless its totally stupid, then they get it here too. "i've got one 10ml vial of test something or another I got off a dude at my gym, i'm 6'2" and 150lbs, can I make it to 200lbs on this cycle"

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
We're here to teach

People learn

Then lead.

We're the best ! woohooo

It's always fun to flame idiots though.. :D

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yep. we're usually only bad when it comes to steroid questions that the stickies can answer.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I love this site. And people that cant take getting ripped apart for asking stupid questions need grow some balls and quit taking things so personally.

newman897

newman897

Awards
i dont have to ask questions here i just read and usually find a answer for whatever im looking for. love it. mad props to this site. and nutra planet

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
I agree, this site is much better than some others. That's why my post count is so low compared to my join date.

I come here to read and learn.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
DOES ANIMAL PAK NEED PCT??

...no really, i agree, AM is the best i've seen on the net

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
argh!!!! or i have "HMG" by "american cellular labs" as my PCT...
or..my favorite... i am using tribulus for pct for an h/drol/mdrol/trenadrol stack for 10 weeks..is this enough?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Hands down,.. the best site EVER!!!

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
To some, ignorance is bliss.

i dont have to ask questions here i just read and usually find a answer for whatever im looking for. love it. mad props to this site. and nutra planet

x2.

I'm new around here. I stumbled upon AM a few months back. It's cool to know so many people share the same interests as me and being involved in this collective unconscious.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Hey, can anyone tell me about Epi?"

Too many of those threads floating around... someone needs to flush. ;)

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
i research the living hell out of anything before i put it into my body, sometimes i do have some questions (lets be serious theres like a new ph coming out every 3 days that nobody has heard of), i have to agree with everyone that there are soooo many answers to so many questions on this site.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
this is indeed the best place for info anabolicminds is great i have asked alot of questions some even stupid but i allways get good feedback .......

even though i see people and new threads about the same questions again and again instead of people just saying use the search button they actully reply and give good answers even to questions which have been asked loads......

anabolicminds rules and is indeed the best place for info on the web and its all you guys who make it great well played to all of you :D :D

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
or..my favorite... i am using tribulus for pct for an h/drol/mdrol/trenadrol stack for 10 weeks..is this enough?
oh god, that's terrible. i think for the most part, we're very helpful, but some of the steroid questions get old fast. when i first joined, i remember reading a snippit from some guy that said :

"M-Drol's a great supplement! It worked so well while I was on it my friends thought I was on steroids, lol. It says to take it for no more than 4wks but I cheated a little & took it for 12wks along with P-Plex. They worked great but the last 6wks I didn’t get anymore gains & I felt really sick at times. I finished last week & just started H-Drol. Great products!"
^^ if you plug the first sentence into the search bar, it should come up. yikes.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
although I get a kick out of reading how retarded some people are. Some of the post I think have to be a joke. Its great for a good laugh sometimes.

TZachM420

TZachM420

Awards
Yeah the name of the thread pretty much sums it up. Great community here.

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
"hey i am going to a party this week, i really wanna drink, I am currently taking a 12 weeks cycle of anadrol/superdrol stack and some guy at the gym said it was ok to only drink 17beers, should i be fine?"

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm here for the free beer.....wait, what?

It really is the best site around. It's the quality of people here that make this place so great.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
The reps for each company are spectacular, there are very knowledgable people and the amount of respect each member has for one another is amazing.

Nice to see so many people support each other, you dont see that at too many places.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reps for each company are spectacular, there are very knowledgable people and the amount of respect each member has for one another is amazing.

Nice to see so many people support each other, you dont see that at too many places.
Well said! :)