harsh compound or just a fluke?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone,

i currently started Furazadrol from Axis Labs today. i had a stomach ache from it and was wondering if it had something to do with it being my first ph cycle? i am dosing it at 200mg which is 4 caps, 3 in the morning and 1 before bed. i understand the compounds is not methylated and could just be a shocker to my body? or is the compound somewhat harsh? (5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether)

by the way my workout was amazing, focus, strength, and power was all there! but i cant quite tell yet because its my first day

and curious, is the compound less harsh than tren xtreme (side effects) the compound is(19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione). They are both not methylated...

Thanks guys

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Yea, it's a mild PH

why don't you spread the dose throughout the day?

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Are you eating food, or just popping pills?

What do your support supps. look like?

How much water are you drinking a day?

And as Problem said, spread the doses out.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Are you eating food, or just popping pills?

What do your support supps. look like?

How much water are you drinking a day?

And as Problem said, spread the doses out.
Im taking Ai's cycle support- 1 scoop in the morning and 1 before bed

2+ gallons of water aday. im on the track team here in college.

The guys at Axis Labs told me to take 3 in the morning and 1 before bed...

how would you recommend spreading out? Thanks bubbachew =]

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established

I'd spread the doses out evenly, if it were me. The half lives of most oral compounds really aren't all that long. I would think it would be better to have a steady flow of the hormone, rather than a huge spike in the morning, and nothing until night.

But, if the Axis Labs guy recommended, who knows. I'm not too familiar with that compound.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
I'd spread the doses out evenly, if it were me. The half lives of most oral compounds really aren't all that long. I would think it would be better to have a steady flow of the hormone, rather than a huge spike in the morning, and nothing until night.

But, if the Axis Labs guy recommended, who knows. I'm not too familiar with that compound.

ya thats what i was thinking, but Slow-mun on the Axis Lab forum said to take 3 in the morning and 1 before bed. I would have thought maybe 2 in the morning, 1 as a pre-workout, and 1 before bed? ill try something different tommorow. either way i just wanted to figure out if taking 3 all at once gave me the stomach ache or was it my liver stressing?

Thanks bubbachew for the help

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
ya thats what i was thinking, but Slow-mun on the Axis Lab forum said to take 3 in the morning and 1 before bed. I would have thought maybe 2 in the morning, 1 as a pre-workout, and 1 before bed? ill try something different tommorow. either way i just wanted to figure out if taking 3 all at once gave me the stomach ache or was it my liver stressing?

Nah, I highly doubt it was your living stressing. It was probably messing up your stomach from taking all 3 at once. All you can do is scatter the dosing out, and see if that solves the problem.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Nah, I highly doubt it was your living stressing. It was probably messing up your stomach from taking all 3 at once. All you can do is scatter the dosing out, and see if that solves the problem.
ok cool. Alright Bubbachew thanks for the advice. will spread them out tommorow!

cheers

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established

If Slow-mun said that then he has good reason to. He wont stear you in the wrong direction.

For instance what time of day are you training (the most) considering your on track? If your weight training is in the morning then this is the reason. Slow-mun always gives good advice so I say stick with what he has told unless the stomach pains are serious then I say go with your gut.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
If Slow-mun said that then he has good reason to. He wont stear you in the wrong direction.

For instance what time of day are you training (the most) considering your on track? If your weight training is in the morning then this is the reason. Slow-mun always gives good advice so I say stick with what he has told unless the stomach pains are serious then I say go with your gut.
:00

ya i lift in the morning around 10:30am on Mondays and Wednesdays. 7:00am on tuesdays. Track isnt until 2pm which is always intense. so what would you recommend here.

Thanks superdrollover

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
:00

ya i lift in the morning around 10:30am on Mondays and Wednesdays. 7:00am on tuesdays. Track isnt until 2pm which is always intense. so what would you recommend here.

Thanks superdrollover
I say follow slow_muns advice unless the pain is to bad. But if that dont work for you than try 2 pre work out one pre track training and one after.

jrdd13

Awards

What college are you at? and has your college already been through the random drug testing for the spring? Also, they will test during championships for any level D2 or higher.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
What college are you at? and has your college already been through the random drug testing for the spring? Also, they will test during championships for any level D2 or higher.
apu. were naia and there hasnt been drug testing at all.. so im pretty sure their wont be one..i hope

jrdd13

Awards
Just wanted to make sure no sense throwing away all the work you put in