VPX employs this guy?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
GoPRo is at it again, does he even know how PHs and Methyl groups work?

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25175&perpage=30&pagenumber=3

GoPro:
You guys can argue this out all that you want. As this product was being developed I was in on the discussions. The true formulator of the product is very pleased with what he has seen this stuff do...he tested it loooong before releasing it.

It comes down to this...4-AD itself has proven itself to be quite an effective prohormone. Why? B/c even in its unconverted state it has about 90-95% of the strength of pure testosterone. The conversion to actual test is not that high, but of course, what DOES convert is welcomed as test lends itself to big gains also ....hmmm, wonder why testosterone is still THE most popular steroid for size gains? Is there any aromatization from 4-AD...no. Is there some aromatization from what converts to test? Sure, but we all know that some estrogen lends itself to even bigger size gains!

So, what we have with MAD is a superpowerful 4-AD product. Much of the 4-AD will be left intact and therefore can influence some very nice gains. Then of course we have some conversion to methyl test. Ok, so M-test is not that great a steroid. At least it will offer you some great training sessions b/c of its ability to increase aggressiveness. I should also mention that the formulator believes there will be an interesting synergy between the methyl 4-AD and the methyl test in terms of building size. Anyway, that aside, we will of course see some aromatization of M-test into M-estrogen...fine. A small amount will occur, but how much? Enough to cause huge problems? Doubt it. Guys take 2000 mg per week of pure test and control it with Nolvadex. You can probably get away here with high doses of Aromadex or 6-OXO IF you see any estrogenic effects.

Like I said earlier, the formulator of this product used it on himself and test subjects before handing this over to VPX. HE found it produced awesome gains in size/strength especially when stacked with a more anabolic PH. Sounds like a testosterone/Deca stack to me.

You can speculate all you want but THE RESULTS will speak for themselves and soon we will know them. If it sucks it won't sell...oh well. But if it starts building bigger bodybuilders than VPX will have another winner on its hands and the copycats will jump aboard. I myself will be testing MAD starting this Saturday and I will report back my results here.

Why don't we all just sit back and wait and we will have answers rather than comments from every backseat scientist on the net.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh he is such a ass. Bigswole works for them now too. Does VPX truly have no shame?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I put it out in the open right away that I was hired at VPX. Hopefully I can have a positive influence on the way they do some things. As for the M-4-AD I think it holds potential, but they are recommending way too much.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
BigSwole,
Now that you work for VPX, please help out GoPro, he is making an ass of himself, first it was M 1T, than 4 OHN, now M 4ad, he just doesnt know how these things work properly. If ignorance is bliss, hes a happy man.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
glad its out in the open. I'm curious though what were some of the good reasons that Jack Owoc gave you for advertising the way he does. I can't see any good reasons for saying Redline is beyond DNP and the other Ph's are better than stacks of steroids. Seems at this point, VPX's name is out there and they could now cut back on advertising, cut back on the hype and let the products speak for themselves. Can you do us all a favor when talking about VPX and not say VPX is like driving a $100,000 car and using any other supps is like driving a $10,000 car. That is the lamest comparison I've ever heard. Thanks

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I'm no chem guru but this has been my line of thinking about it too. Anyway, I have some being overnighted to me from sledge. We shall see how it works soon enough. I'm also stacking with methyl 5AA. Have nolva just in case. I think it's gonna be the closest thing to real test for guys that don't have access to the real thing.I'll keep every one posted.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I needed a laugh today. Thanks prolangtum. Methyl 4ad won't convert to methyl test? Oh god....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm no chem guru but this has been my line of thinking about it too. Anyway, I have some being overnighted to me from sledge. We shall see how it works soon enough. I'm also stacking with methyl 5AA. Have nolva just in case. I think it's gonna be the closest thing to real test for guys that don't have access to the real thing.I'll keep every one posted.

No it won't. First its still a PH so you can't get supraphysiological levels and you will get the 17 methylated metabolites. Your basically getting steroid related metabolites withouth having the benefits of a valuable target hormone (since methyltest sucks). You bacially will get the same results as 4AD with nastier side effects.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also love how these people are completely ignoring liver issues. NOw everyone knows its blown overboard but thats when taking one methylated substance. Now people are stacking mutiple methylated substances and thinking milk thistle will cover them. Just irresponisble and uninformed.

The best thing to stack with M1T!!! No I'm sorry, the best thing to stack with M1T is not another methyalted substance. M1T is already potent enough.

Ahh...forget it. I got xmas gifts to buy ;)

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Say what you may. If it turns out to suck, I will stand corrected and admit it here first. I apreciate your concerns about liver issues. I'm taking multiple precautions and probably won't run it for more than 4 weeks. and I won't be stacking the 5AA til the last 2. :)

M

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
bobo you saying methyl 5aa sucks like m4ad?

anyway happy xmass for u

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I also love how these people are completely ignoring liver issues. NOw everyone knows its blown overboard but thats when taking one methylated substance. Now people are stacking mutiple methylated substances things and thinking milk thistle will cover them. Just irresponisble and uninformed.

The best thing to stack with M1T!!! No I'm sorry, the best thing to stack with M1T is not another methyalted substance. M1T is already potent enough.

Thanks god someone said it, I've been reading all of these people wanting to stack methyl this and methyl that, people let's remember what is actually means to methylate something. Granted some tall tales have been started about 17aa substances but stacking them like this will most likely not turn out well. As bobo stated let's be smart here. It's really getting to the point here where taking the actual steroids would be a lot safer for you guys. If you want these GREAT results pinning is a safer way of getting them. It seems as though everyone wants the quick and easy way out of this, just pop some pills and blow up. If may be hard for some to stick themselves with a needle I understand that but think about it, would you rather take the pain for a few seconds or have your liver fail at age 35. For the love of God think before you run a stack like m1t and m4ad. One's body can only handle so much fella's, remember this is a serious game we play here.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I also love how these people are completely ignoring liver issues. NOw everyone knows its blown overboard but thats when taking one methylated substance. Now people are stacking mutiple methylated substances things and thinking milk thistle will cover them. Just irresponisble and uninformed.

Bobo, you are dead on this one. Many people with limited backgrounds on PH use will eventually have many health problems. This is getting to be scary. Sad!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bobo you saying methyl 5aa sucks like m4ad?

anyway happy xmass for u
Nope. Thats a completey different hormone. Just think of it this way. Ever here people complaining about the bloat from D-bol? Well the potent metabolite is the same (17 methyl E2). This is what causes your bloat and gyno problems. It is EXTREMELY potent. Considering the base structure of D-bol aromatizes at HALF of what methyl test does, you do the math. Thats why methyl test sucked to begin with and thats why a precursor to that hormone will suck. Will you get some gains? Of course you will but it will also come with more side effects that you want. You would be better off stacking M1t with a 4AD transdermal. YOu will probably get the same amount of gain with much less side effects. VPX is basically marketing to people that don't have a clue (this doesn't me you) ;)

Methylating a substance doens't automatically make it better and in this case it will probably be worse.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ask yourself this. How many people do you know stack D-bol and Halo together? Or D-bol and Drol? Or Drol and Winny? If they do they are baiscally kickstarting a longer cycle. THe difference is people are stakcing two methylating substances AS the cycle. Your basically taking very potent substances and stacking them together. THe more potent, the more possible it is being hepatoxic and if people think milk thistle and NAC will protect them they are just fooling themselves.

M1T by itself is pushing it but now people want to add ANOTHER potent methyalted substance? Its just irresponsible and plain dumb.

J

jaketparker

Awards
**** like this makes the ban come even close to coming into effect......

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This goes beyond the ban issue. Its just pure ignorance.

M

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
but i want to take all these products because i wana grow fast :(

just kidding

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
As General Patton once said: " Take it all, let god sort the livers out" :D

Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards
Unfortunately, this Jackass Gopro (aka Sixthsense, The One and BFX2) won't show his face on this board because he knows he is totally overmatched when debating his VPX propaganda with the minds on here. What he has figured out is that he can go to smaller boards with much less uninformed people, throw around some credentials and have them believing the BS he is telling them. I would like to see him administer all of his own products through a "suppository" delivery system. In other words, he can take his VPX and shove it up his ass.

C

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
M1T is so unGodly potent why can't people just settle for using just that and a gel, good Lord this combination is so overkill for most of the people using this stuff anyway!

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i am currently taking m1t and customizers protein. customizer, i'm still waiting on some methyl-protein though?

C

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
LOL, im working on methylated boron at the moment. J/K, I really do LOVE the m1t although I was tired as all hell, completely lethargic, but the results were amazing!

M

maraxus

Awards
LOL, im working on methylated boron at the moment. J/K, I really do LOVE the m1t although I was tired as all hell, completely lethargic, but the results were amazing!
Customizer, did you stack that with 4ad to fight the lethargy?

M

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
dam i cant belive that .......some one has posted big cats article "VPC products:warnning" in the iron magazine board. gopro is embarssing himself for sure :?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
He deletes my post now because I questioned their manufacturing quality.