My balls ache

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

My balls ache

I am entering my 3rd week out of 6 of h-drol.

I have never expereinced this before. last week I was starting to get dull, aching pain in my balls..mainly my left nut. its not unbearable..just discomfort and happens randomly throughout the day. Is this a normal symptom while on a PH?

I am also experiencing back pain as it is supposedly be your lower back muscles. but the pain I experience at the very low end of my back around my tailbone/ pelvic/hips area.

As i am starting my 3rd week, this is starting to annoy me.

is this normal? I feel like I am experiencing some form of testicular atrophy, but I do not know much about it or have experienced it before.

Should I just stay on the cycle and finish it at 6 weeks then do PCT?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.78%

drink more water, and jerk it.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.15%

Well said!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.1%

Quote Originally Posted by super F Bomb View Post

I am also experiencing back pain as it is supposedly be your lower back muscles. but the pain I experience at the very low end of my back around my tailbone/ pelvic/hips area.
    Take some taurine and some potassium for your back pain, you have lower back pumps.

Also testicular atrophy is a common side, don't worry too much. Run a proper PCT and they will return back to normal.

What makes me wonder though is, both are very common sides for ph/ps cycles and you seem to be totally helpless. You should have studied in advance and be prepared for all sides!!!!!!

good luck

~abuleh
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sportsbro21 View Post
    drink more water, and jerk it.
    LMFAO haha, I was thinking more water and just man up :dl:
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.83%

It's normal. It happened to me couple times..

atleast you'll know somthing is working !
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

lol ok. that is what I thought. thanks guys. I would hate to stop the cycle bc I am up almost 8 pounds.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.61%

2 years ago i ran 6oxo by itself just to see if i would see the effects, and my balls were sore for like 2 weeks until i stopped
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.61%

yup
    that's how you can tell if your hormone is bunk or not.

i get that with every cycle i run. then, about a week later, my balls are the size of peanuts.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.92%

How much are you dosing for HDrol to hit you that hard?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

lol ok. that is what I thought. thanks guys. I would hate to stop the cycle bc I am up almost 8 pounds.
    starting week 3 into H-Drol and your up 8? I agree, what kinda doses? how much do you weigh?
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

Quote Originally Posted by WeightShift View Post
    How much are you dosing for HDrol to hit you that hard?
    ran 50mg for 2 weeks..started 75mg today and will run it for the rest of 4 weeks.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    starting week 3 into H-Drol and your up 8? I agree, what kinda doses? how much do you weigh?
    50/50/75/75/75/75

I'm at 166. this is my first ph btw.
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.38%

I am entering my 3rd week out of 6 of h-drol.

I have never expereinced this before. last week I was starting to get dull, aching pain in my balls..mainly my left nut. its not unbearable..just discomfort and happens randomly throughout the day. Is this a normal symptom while on a PH?

As i am starting my 3rd week, this is starting to annoy me.

is this normal? I feel like I am experiencing some form of testicular atrophy, but I do not know much about it or have experienced it before.

Should I just stay on the cycle and finish it at 6 weeks then do PCT?
    This has happened to me as well and I was looking for an answer:P Ill try more water, more one nighters, then we'll see.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.89%

Quote Originally Posted by ibanezman08 View Post
    yup
    that's how you can tell if your hormone is bunk or not.

i get that with every cycle i run. then, about a week later, my balls are the size of peanuts.
    lol thats not true at all. I don't get the ball pain on every cycle, I've actually only had it happen a couple of times. No bunk products here!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.12%

Use some HcG
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    name calling is fully acceptable. whinning like little bittches is what isn't acceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    EVERYTHING might expire Dec 2012....:AR15firing:
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.38%

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGfilms View Post
    Use some HcG
    Sorry quite new to this, what is HcG:P
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.65%

Quote Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    Sorry quite new to this, what is HcG:P

Human chorionic gonadotropin or human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) is a glycoprotein hormone produced during pregnancy that is made by the developing embryo after conception and later by the syncytiotrophoblast (part of the placenta).[1][2] but it is not known whether this production is a contributing cause or an effect of tumorigenesis. hCG is also produced in the pituitary gland of males and females of all ages.[

Anabolic steroid adjunct

In the world of performance enhancing drugs, hCG is increasingly used in combination with various anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) cycles. As a result, hCG is included in some sports' illegal drug lists.

When exogenous AAS are put into the male body, natural negative-feedback loops cause the body to shut down its own production of testosterone via shutdown of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis (HPGA). This causes testicular atrophy, among other things. hCG is commonly used during and after steroid cycles to maintain and restore testicular size as well as normal testosterone production.[24]

High levels of AASs, that mimic the body's natural testosterone, trigger the hypothalamus to shut down its production of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. Without GnRH, the pituitary gland stops releasing luteinizing hormone (LH). LH normally travels from the pituitary via the blood stream to the testes, where it triggers the production and release of testosterone. Without LH, the testes shut down their production of testosterone.[25] In males, hCG helps restore and maintain testosterone production in the testes by mimicking LH and triggering the production and release of testosterone.

If hCG is used for too long and in too high a dose, the resulting rise in natural testosterone will eventually inhibit its own production via negative feedback on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.

Professional athletes who have been caught using hCG have been temporarily banned from their sport, including a 50-game ban from MLB for Manny Ramirez in 2009[26] and a 4-game ban from the NFL for Brian Cushing for a positive urine test for hCG.[27]
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.38%

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyjuice View Post
    Human chorionic gonadotropin or human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) is a glycoprotein hormone produced during pregnancy that is made by the developing embryo after conception and later by the syncytiotrophoblast (part of the placenta).[1][2] but it is not known whether this production is a contributing cause or an effect of tumorigenesis. hCG is also produced in the pituitary gland of males and females of all ages.[

Anabolic steroid adjunct

In the world of performance enhancing drugs, hCG is increasingly used in combination with various anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) cycles. As a result, hCG is included in some sports' illegal drug lists.

When exogenous AAS are put into the male body, natural negative-feedback loops cause the body to shut down its own production of testosterone via shutdown of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis (HPGA). This causes testicular atrophy, among other things. hCG is commonly used during and after steroid cycles to maintain and restore testicular size as well as normal testosterone production.[24]

High levels of AASs, that mimic the body's natural testosterone, trigger the hypothalamus to shut down its production of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. Without GnRH, the pituitary gland stops releasing luteinizing hormone (LH). LH normally travels from the pituitary via the blood stream to the testes, where it triggers the production and release of testosterone. Without LH, the testes shut down their production of testosterone.[25] In males, hCG helps restore and maintain testosterone production in the testes by mimicking LH and triggering the production and release of testosterone.

If hCG is used for too long and in too high a dose, the resulting rise in natural testosterone will eventually inhibit its own production via negative feedback on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.

Professional athletes who have been caught using hCG have been temporarily banned from their sport, including a 50-game ban from MLB for Manny Ramirez in 2009[26] and a 4-game ban from the NFL for Brian Cushing for a positive urine test for hCG.[27]
    Don't really think anyone could answer this better thanks alot man!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.75%

I had this at the end of a cycle of p-plex and m-drol but those are both very powerful substances which caused some mild testicular atrophy, and that is what it sounds like you have. Although only 3 weeks in a solo h-drol cycle at the small of dosaging seems very odd, but it does happen.

Sad but true, the other guys are right, drink more water and jerk it, you need to boost your body's natural testosterone because that is what testicular atrophy basically is...

The only reason I can think of that you might be experiencing T.A. is are you taking any h-drol right before bed-time??? I have heard that no matter how small of a dose taking any kind of ph or aas before bed-time when your body releases most of its hormones cud actually stop your body from releasing those naturally occuring hormones thus causing T.A., if it gets any worse then you need to get some hcg for sure, those are your balls man, don't risk damaging your balls too much if it gets any worse!
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.38%

Quote Originally Posted by TNT716 View Post
    I had this at the end of a cycle of p-plex and m-drol but those are both very powerful substances which caused some mild testicular atrophy, and that is what it sounds like you have. Although only 3 weeks in a solo h-drol cycle at the small of dosaging seems very odd, but it does happen.

Sad but true, the other guys are right, drink more water and jerk it, you need to boost your body's natural testosterone because that is what testicular atrophy basically is...

The only reason I can think of that you might be experiencing T.A. is are you taking any h-drol right before bed-time??? I have heard that no matter how small of a dose taking any kind of ph or aas before bed-time when your body releases most of its hormones cud actually stop your body from releasing those naturally occuring hormones thus causing T.A., if it gets any worse then you need to get some hcg for sure, those are your balls man, don't risk damaging your balls too much if it gets any worse!
    So taking something like epi right before bed can cause problems?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.75%

sorry I didn't get back to ya right away, but not quite positive, but that is just what I have heard, taking any prohormone or any type of aas before bad increases the risk of shutting down your body's natural test production, obviously there is always a risk of this no matter what as over time your body's natural test production will begin to shut down, but I have just heard that takin something before bed time makes it more likely to happen sooner because while you are sleeping is when lots of hormones are produced and released
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.89%

how does drinking more water help? (genuine question).

Similar Forum Threads

1. persistant ache in arm
    By JoeyGoldcoast in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 05:28 AM
  2. Shoulder ache
    By simpleton in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 04:50 PM
  3. ball ache
    By newbie arnie in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11