- 03-23-2009, 02:06 PM
- 03-23-2009, 07:05 PM
03-23-2009, 07:27 PM
Medroxyprogesterone has been given to men in very high doses as a form of contraception and also for chemical castration. Even so, there was almost no reported incidence of gynecomastia. What would happen is severe suppression of natural testosterone and spermatogenesis. Adrenal suppression is also a concern depending on which progestin is utilized.
03-23-2009, 07:55 PM
Of course if you aren't deficient, read Seth's post for things that could happen. If you are looking to use it as an anabolic, the risks heavily outway the benefits (if there are any).
Similar Forum Threads
- By sade in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2010, 09:01 AM
- By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 15Last Post: 05-22-2007, 10:11 PM
- By fit4life05 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 15Last Post: 04-28-2007, 02:53 PM
- By megadose in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-18-2006, 02:28 AM
- By Mavs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 03-15-2005, 11:12 PM