m-4ad & m1t stack

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok now that designer supps has the m-4-ad..what do u guys think would be a good dosage..10mgs of m-1-t and 20 of m4-ad? sugestions please..also what about adding the powder to t-gel..like 1 gram of m-4ad to say 5 grams of oht and maybe some reg 4-ad like legals 4ad+..but the t-gel homebrew would be more potent as its a 4 oz and theres is 8 oz

drfly

Awards
i thought the whole point of methylating a substance is to increase oral bioavailability by eliminating first pass liver decomposition, so i dont see the point in using the t-gel. also, im not sure on this as i've been out of the loop for a while, but im thinkin that its gonna be too large for transdermal delivery. u should still get some absorption, but im guessin the rate of percentage is gonna be way lower. anyways, nice to see someone else from the early days of this board. i see there r still quite a few of the other prominent members from the beginning, but it looks like a lot of the original members have quit posting. but there r some pretty helpful new guys on here too.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Search!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is Methyl4AD Do a SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok mouth. First off you didn't do it right then smart guy. Methyl-4AD. Secondly before you decide to get mouthy with a veteran of the board, get your ducks in order before you say you can't find it.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok now that the search has been queled...i was asking about transdermal because legal gear had a 4-ad product with m-4-ad in it.pinning? i wouldnt even know the dose to pin with..hopefully sledge/deigner will show up and offer some insight

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
ok now that the search has been queled...i was asking about transdermal because legal gear had a 4-ad product with m-4-ad in it.pinning? i wouldnt even know the dose to pin with..hopefully sledge/deigner will show up and offer some insight
Pin M4AD??? :eek:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Peg is used as the solvent for an oral solution

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok i am sorry..i have been out of the loop for awhile what is peg? this stuff is cheap by the gram..like 5 bucks a gram and 20mg a ml in 50mls for 30

bellicose

Banned
Awards
Ok mouth. First off you didn't do it right then smart guy. Methyl-4AD. Secondly before you decide to get mouthy with a veteran of the board, get your ducks in order before you say you can't find it.
First, veteran or no don't treat me like i'm an idiot. Jeez, you veterans and your old man attitude, go change your depends. I don't care if you are a veteran of this site, i've been around other boards for a while. I just happened to stumble upon this board from my curiosity of m-1t. Type in methyl-4ad and you'll get a spring of knowledge right? Wrong. You get a couple threads that just hint at a substance and give no real info.
Give me some real info without the, "Oh, damn these new guys" attitude..........please :D And while you're at it how about some info on methyl-1,4diol

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I posted some info in the Methyl-1,4ADD thread. Methyl-4AD converts to Methyltest, I would think the dose is near 40-50mg per day because it still needs to convert. But if you are stacking it with another methyl you should lower the dose of both. So I would think 10mg M1T and 20mg M4AD per day would be good. I would make sure I had something to keep estrogen under control on hand. There shouldnt be a problem putting this in a oral solution either, Ill post how it goes in a few hours.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I posted some info in the Methyl-1,4ADD thread. Methyl-4AD converts to Methyltest, I would think the dose is near 40-50mg per day because it still needs to convert. But if you are stacking it with another methyl you should lower the dose of both. So I would think 10mg M1T and 20mg M4AD per day would be good. I would make sure I had something to keep estrogen under control on hand. There shouldnt be a problem putting this in a oral solution either, Ill post how it goes in a few hours.
Sledge, I was thinking of doing 40mg M4ad/10mg M5AA. I've done heavy transdermal cycles before with fina. Do you think I should lower the M4AD dose?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
No that would probably be fine, because that isnt to high of an amount of M5AA. M5AA still need to go thorugh a conversion as well so you should be fine with that. Just keep the cycle relatively short, say 3-4 weeks.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
40-50mg per day!!!!!!! and what will happen to my poor liver :(

Last edited:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
wojo, you have a digital scale and capper, right? If so I'd cap them both together, along with a filler of an anti-e.....one stop dosing brother ;) :D

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Im not too keen on M 4ad. No one ever uses methyl test for a reason.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Im not too keen on M 4ad. No one ever uses methyl test for a reason.
As I have said before, we shall soon find out. All in the name of research. ;) If It turns out to suck, I'll be the first to publicly admit it. I think UNCONVERTED M4AD could have some nice properties. Only a small amount will convert to methyl test,and only a portion of that will convert to methyl E. I have nolva on standby,but I don't plan to use it unless needed. I'll be glad once we get some real world feedback so this issue can be put to bed.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
when do you plan on starting your cycle?
Please post a log in the cycle forum..please
I plan on purchasing some m5aa and m4ad and running a cycle in the next 2 weeks.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
when do you plan on starting your cycle?
Please post a log in the cycle forum..please
I plan on purchasing some m5aa and m4ad and running a cycle in the next 2 weeks.
Isent out payment on tuesday morning. I'm having it overnighted so I should get it in a couple days. The first dose is goin down before I throw away the packaging and I'm definitely running a log. We'll see if the naysayers are right once and for all. :rolleyes:

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I sent out a lot of stuff today, so we should have some info on these stacks pretty soon. personaly it might just be nice to use something with m1t to help with the sides without using 1000mg of 4AD Prop per week. I wish I could test it, but I have some other stuff to work out first. So let me know how it goes fellas.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Hey Wojo,

Please don't use the M-4AD. Go with 4-AD cyp. or the prop. that Designer is talking about. I just don't see M-4AD as being anything but bad.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Hey Wojo,

Please don't use the M-4AD. Go with 4-AD cyp. or the prop. that Designer is talking about. I just don't see M-4AD as being anything but bad.
Agreed...stack with prop or cyp.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yeah but the gains i heard from them were weak..maybe test will be best..lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 41
Brfish Anabolics 0
MoonCricket Anabolics 4
Anabolics 6