designer steroid clones

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
not to bitch and rant, but i think its getting a little out of hand with all the superdrol, phera, halo, epi clones out there. the more and more clones that come out, the more accessible they become. As a result it could increase the likelihood for dumb ass kids to get their hands on them. it seems like everyday someone new to the forum asks a dumb questions posted in the "supplements" forum asking about mdrol, hdrol, epi, phera, etc, while probably not knowing the side effects that come with them. its kinda sad, b/c i hear kids at my gym 16-18 talking about superdrol. to make things worse i know a store in my area that sells designer steroids to high school kids. its disappointing what can happen to make an easy buck. i just wish they wouldnt be so common as they are becoming. pretty soon it may become as generic as creatine...

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I can only hope that eventually the government will cave in and make all anabolic steroids legal for purchase to the general public as dietary supplements. In the meantime, I must make due with what the companies you hate so much are producing and providing me. So I have to take a stance opposite you on this. No hard feelings.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not to bitch and rant, but i think its getting a little out of hand with all the superdrol, phera, halo, epi clones out there. the more and more clones that come out, the more accessible they become.
why does there being 20 clones make it more accessible than when there were 4 or 5? they get sold in the exact same online stores.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
The government has to know what's going on. The business numbers that CEL do have to be alarming to someone up there. I'm sure they have an idea of what molecules are being marketed most effectively. I have no idea why they stay around, I guess getting a ban passed takes a really really really long time.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if the FDA wanted to stop CEL, all it would take is a letter. Frankly the FDA has more to worry about up until a congressmans kid dies or something like that, then CEL might have to worry. But with all the peanut butter salmonella, and other issues with the food chain that could affect a majority of the population accidentally, no one cares that much about juicing :)

SWOLL

Awards
i dont really buy into the whole bs on kids who are buying products they know nothing about. I still talk to numerous kids in HS whom im not too much older than, and they know quite a bit about these supps and are not naive. Just because they are not 18 or legal adults they are being babied about the whole subject as if they are completely unaware of the side effects that come along with their purchases. YOUNG ADULTS in high school, not kids, have their own opinions and its not like elementary or middle schoolers are buying these products. Companies are not taking advantage of the kids who want to get big, its simply the generation in which steroids have become mass exposed due to the media, among other things and the younger breed is following suite.

that being said, who cares who has access to what. unless you are a parent of a kid on a designer steroid or other gear, worry about yourself and what you do. After all, you are only living your own life, i for one am not that far out of HS and knew the risks than that i know now. Maybe i know more in depth detail but since i was probably 10 years of age i knew steroids - bad for health. Dont pitty these kids, pitty their parents who are giving them money to buy "protein" and come home with M-drol.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
The kids know exactly what it is they are getting. The media has already gotten ahold of this, i believe CBS ran a story last week.

I think it comes down to all the money sports figures make and the things they do.

If A-Rod juiced, then it should be ok for me. (In kids' eyes)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
The kids know exactly what it is they are getting. The media has already gotten ahold of this, i believe CBS ran a story last week.
yup...say bye bye to xtreme tren...it shot up to 49.95 on some sites.

the government should really worry about other things right now then what the supplement industry is doing. anybody remember we are in a deep recession? the government got swindled by AIG last week. i think there are more important things right now. it is unfortunate that, the younger people who are using this stuff will probably be the down fall and ruin all the fun stuff for responsible users...but got to remember...america is one big giant prude. can't do anything fun anymore.