3on/3off

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Which PH would you guys recommend if someone wanted to go 3on wks/3off?

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Being a sprinter I'd say halodrol or superdrol, as they're pretty dry. Halodrol doesn't give good gains until the 3rd week in most cases, so that wouldn't be the best choice, and superdrol will more than likely have you shutdown pretty bad after 3 weeks, so you would need a conventional PCT to get you back on your feet running IMO. Why 3on/3off? Orastan-A could be a possibility for what you're looking for. Or just use methyl mass (containing propadrol) in your shakes for 3 weeks then normal shakes for 3 weeks. Or you could obviously just use propadrol. I could post a killer stack for sprinter training, but it would have to be longer than 3 weeks.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Being a sprinter I'd say halodrol or superdrol, as they're pretty dry. Halodrol doesn't give good gains until the 3rd week in most cases, so that wouldn't be the best choice, and superdrol will more than likely have you shutdown pretty bad after 3 weeks, so you would need a conventional PCT to get you back on your feet running IMO. Why 3on/3off? Orastan-A could be a possibility for what you're looking for. Or just use methyl mass (containing propadrol) in your shakes for 3 weeks then normal shakes for 3 weeks. Or you could obviously just use propadrol. I could post a killer stack for sprinter training, but it would have to be longer than 3 weeks.
I was thinking maybe xtreme tren. Well I am heading into my outdoor season which is about 13 weeks and I did a low dose cycle during indoors (10mg)and i am on pct now everything seems to be working (sex drive is crazy etc). I need something I can take during my outdoor season.

I posted this before bout the easytgermans, and would like to do something similar:

East German cycle: very low doseages about 10mg per day.
4 weeks on
2 weeks off
6 weeks on
4 weeks off
4 weeks on
2 weeks off
4 weeks on
4 weeks off
6 weeks on

BTW post ur sprinter cycle.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
are you're off weeks running PCT regimens? I'm a little confused. I haven't read much about east german cycling so I'll leave that alone. Tren is awesome but your cardiac capacity will probably suffer. Def not good for the 400. I think if you're strictly 100/200 you could do something like:

Tren - 60 mg's
Epistane - 30 mg's

for 6 weeks followed by a 4 week pct including reversitol, and a test booster, and I would run nolva at 20-25 mg's throughout, but I don't know if I'm quite qualified to suggest the use of a serm to someone else on this board

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
are you're off weeks running PCT regimens? I'm a little confused. I haven't read much about east german cycling so I'll leave that alone. Tren is awesome but your cardiac capacity will probably suffer. Def not good for the 400. I think if you're strictly 100/200 you could do something like:

Tren - 60 mg's
Epistane - 30 mg's

for 6 weeks followed by a 4 week pct including reversitol, and a test booster, and I would run nolva at 20-25 mg's throughout, but I don't know if I'm quite qualified to suggest the use of a serm to someone else on this board
so if i did your cycle, i would probably run great for 6-8 weeks after that would i run like **** due to the low test levels etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P4D2A022 Anabolics 7
Anabolics 16
Cycle Logs 8