Combating Fatigue from Clen use

ace7863

Awards
Does anyone have issues with fatigue from clen use? I have been taking benedryl every night. I still get very fatigued when taking clen. Any suggestions?

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I don't get any lethargy with clen... however, the benadryl sure does it.

ace7863

Awards
I normally don't start the benedryl until after a week. Then I only take it at night before bed.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been running the clen? What dose? Give me some more information.

ace7863

Awards
40mcg first day. 80mcg next day (split dose). Everyday after increase to total of 200mcg for total of 7days then off for a week. I of courses have used clen for a few years so I know how to dose but for some reason it seems to cause a lot of fatigue.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
200mcg is pretty steep for 186lbs, but if you've used it, that's great.

Personally, I'd try stepping back to 100mcg and see if the fatigue persists. You're not going to notice a whole lot of thermogenic difference but certainly the side effects should ease off.

Anything that manipulates the thyroid, directly or indirectly, may cause fatigue. Try supplementing Tyrosine.

ace7863

Awards
200mcg is pretty steep for 186lbs, but if you've used it, that's great.

Personally, I'd try stepping back to 100mcg and see if the fatigue persists. You're not going to notice a whole lot of thermogenic difference but certainly the side effects should ease off.

Anything that manipulates the thyroid, directly or indirectly, may cause fatigue. Try supplementing Tyrosine.
I feel the fatigue even after a week off and starting out at a lower dose. I am on 75mcg synthroid a day for a thyroid condition. But I agree about trying to step down. Just not sure if others are having similar issues.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I've definitely heard of people getting fatigue from Clen - but I usually hear about it in reference to exercise or day-to-day activities and not a general feeling of fatigue.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
dude, seriously, that's a high dose

you're relying on it too much.
make your diet better and stick to 100-120mcg.

ace7863

Awards
dude, seriously, that's a high dose

you're relying on it too much.
make your diet better and stick to 100-120mcg.
Actually, I am around 7% BF and my diet is in check. So before making solutions to a problem ask more questions before you diagnose. Thanks

I realize at higher doses fatigue will set in but with low doses even at 80mcg I still get fatigue. I have already begun backing down.