Just another T1-Pro result thread.

intel55

Awards
Ok I was coming off a cutting cycle (no PH's used, just a diet/cardio type "cycle" :D ) so I was ready to winter bulk.

Anyways I used 4 squirts per day (2 pumps in the am and 2 pumps in the pm). Yes I said FOUR pumps EVERY DAY. THis was using the 240ml 10 gram of 1-T + 5 grams 4AD bottle.

I went up from 207 at about 9% b/f to 221 currently at about 11% b/f, 5'11", age 31. I am just starting my 5th week. So 14lbs in 4 weeks, not bad. I did not increase my calories very much, but on the weekends I did eat whatever I felt like eating. I work out M-F and the weekends I just eat eat eat and sleep.
Strength is up across the board.

Side:
nothing really. My balls have shrunk somewhat, but my libido is NOT down, it is still raving mad. Odd.
Lethargy is there, but I take either an ECA stack or the EAS Thermodynamax prior to workout. Also, I have added Carbo Rush, that I drink throughout each workout. I really think the Carbo Rush has helped my stamina and allowed me to stack on more volume while on the PH's.

I take muti/min tabs. extra 2 grams of vit C. NAC, ALA, milk thistle.
Labrada MRP packs 3x day.
SAN Infusion, one scopp + 2 cups of skim milk before bed.

PCT:
2 bottles of 6oxo
Nolva tabs
Clomid tabs
6 weeks of PCT

Next cycle MAY be m1t, gotta jump on the bandwagon I guess :D or another T1-pro cycle.

Cutting begins feb 15 2004.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great cycle, those are excellent results.

That may be a little overkill on the PCT. I would suggest using the Nolva with either the Clomid or 6-oxo, not all 3. 4 weeks PCT should be plenty. I am pretty sure 6oxo & clomid work in similar ways & there's no benefit to taking both. I normally use Nolva alone for 4 weeks following a 6 week cycle. I have used 6-oxo along with nolva & I recovered much faster. I have bad mood swings from Clomid, so I am done with that stuff.

If you can handle that large of a 1-test dose, you'll love M1t. Take some 4ad with the M1t, the lethargy is about double what I get from transdermal 1-test. I am going to take transdermal 4ad/OHT with my M1t in about 6 weeks. The OHT helps the lethargy too.

omnivore

Awards
If your BF%'s are correct it's only 8.3lbs in four weeks. Not to be a ball buster but you don't count fat gains as anything possitive.