- 12-22-2003, 04:54 PM
- 12-22-2003, 05:33 PM
Nope never had a problem with B12 on this.. try PMing here or on AU...
- 12-22-2003, 08:01 PM
Or go to walgreens and ask for a syringe for giving meds to your kid.
12-22-2003, 08:33 PM
this is what i did as well.. the little oral syringes work pretty well..Originally Posted by sifu
12-22-2003, 08:47 PM
And its way more acurate then the sticky pumps and eyedroppers.Or go to walgreens and ask for a syringe for giving meds to your kid.
12-23-2003, 02:01 AM
because of the high concentration of the product, the pumps on these don't pump very good on the clomid and even nolva. just stick an unpinned 3ml barrel into the bottle and draw up you 1ml. and be sure and shake the hell out of it before you draw
12-23-2003, 12:35 PM
- 6'0" 237 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I use an oral syringe anyway, works better IMO
Similar Forum Threads
- By phil870 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-06-2004, 01:00 PM
- By Nullifidian in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2004, 03:53 PM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-08-2004, 07:49 PM
- By buyb12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2003, 07:30 PM
- By buyb12 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2003, 01:00 PM