Testosterone and Cold Showers!?

Treeman2

Awards
I heard somewhere that on PCT having cold showers can help kick start your testes and help them begin producing natural test again...anybody know anything about this??

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pack your balls in ice for 20 mins 3 times a day during PCT. This "wakes up your balls".

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pack your balls in ice for 20 mins 3 times a day during PCT. This "wakes up your balls".
And then have to do squats immediately afterwards with a Bunsen burner between the legs? :run:

Treeman2

Awards
actually pack your balls in ice?!?!WTF?doesnt that hurt/do damage?!

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
idk y so many people are acting like a$$holes on this site.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was just a joke lol

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
idk y so many people are acting like a$$holes on this site.
The number of ridiculous threads topics is outnumber only buy incomprehensible posts.

The level of intelligent discourse is declining at an alarming rate.

I don't think anyone is being an azzhole. Some of us have just grown tired of the 2nd grade intelligence level that some contribute to the forum and simply make fun as a way of coping.

Some of you may find a community more fitting here: http://www.nick.com/mynick/messageboards/

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Some of you may find a community more fitting here: http://www.nick.com/mynick/messageboards/
Just you wait B, I'm gonna be the king of the Nick boards. I'm gonna get me a Hot bikini clad avi and start posting it up over there. I'll get a post count like Easy's and a rep like {Fe}.

In all seriousness I have noticed a bit of an influx of uninformed/unprepared posts that could have easily been answered via a SEARCH or by simply typing the question in Google.

New post guesses:
D!ck in a toaster, really as bad as it sounds?
Nitrotech & Celltech - Can I take a vitamin with these?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
D!ck in a toaster, really as bad as it sounds?

Yes and no. It is awesome at the time but the residual pain can be quite a bitch. I find a much better cycle is to rub Icy Hot on my sack and wrap an old leather belt around my neck while having a midget prostitute slap me with a half frozen salmon....JMO though...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Nitrotech & Celltech - Can I take a vitamin with these?
only if its vitakik. the added synergy from extra creatine in the vitamins is displayed by a 100% increase in lean mass over a 30 day time span.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
no I heard that putting NAIR on your nuts and leaving it on for an hour will increase your test. There is a slight chance your balls might wash down the drain but its all about risk/reward, right?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Actually, cold showers have been shown to BOOST the immune system, paradoxically by increasing WBC count. Plenty of hits via google, a good article is http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/43477/cold_water_therapy_cold_showers_arent.html?cat=5
Contrast therapy is an outstanding method of recovery... testosterone recovery, I really can't comment, but in terms of general physical rehabilitation... it's therapuetic, and has been used for centuries.

There's a reason why athletes take icebaths, and if you're looking for an extra edge in recovery from an intense training session, it's worth a consideration.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I needed ice baths at least 3 times a week during summer football practice starting in college. Every day during 2-a-days. It certainly shocks the balls...still haven't figured out their sleep cycle.

dice404

Awards
The number of ridiculous threads topics is outnumber only buy incomprehensible posts.

The level of intelligent discourse is declining at an alarming rate.

I don't think anyone is being an azzhole. Some of us have just grown tired of the 2nd grade intelligence level that some contribute to the forum and simply make fun as a way of coping.

agreed

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I will battle any of you ass holes in a duel of knowledge and learning ability. We can throw randomized test scores and academic milestones at each other until we can't remember any more. Seriously you guys are starting to remind me of the douche bags in all my higher level science classes who thought they were better than the rest of the world and that somehow they got a raw deal for living on a planet with less intelligent beings.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I will battle any of you ass holes in a duel of knowledge and learning ability. We can throw randomized test scores and academic milestones at each other until we can't remember any more. Seriously you guys are starting to remind me of the douche bags in all my higher level science classes who thought they were better than the rest of the world and that somehow they got a raw deal for living on a planet with less intelligent beings.
Sounds good and all, but the problem is with the same questions being asked over and over again, when they are all easily found using the search feature. Especially after we made such a big stink when they temporarily removed the search feature. Also, there has been an influx in absurd questions being asked as well.

Fight the good fight I guess, if you have to. I'm simply commenting on an increasing percentage of new threads.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
dude it was funny. If you cant take a joke then you need to go to a insecurity workshop with dr phil or something. I had people do the same exact thing to me on another thread not that long ago and I did get all pissed. It was actually pretty funny.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude it was funny. If you cant take a joke then you need to go to a insecurity workshop with dr phil or something. I had people do the same exact thing to me on another thread not that long ago and I did get all pissed. It was actually pretty funny.
A sense of humour is a must around here. Even the guy who typoed Foreskin instead of Forskolin was a good sport :lol:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
A sense of humour is a must around here. Even the guy who typoed Foreskin instead of Forskolin was a good sport :lol:
Which was, by the way, epic. Props to dsade for that gem.
How much Foreskin was ultimately in Recreate? :laugh:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Battle any of you *******s? Please.
I am have no academic milestones other than a HS Diploma. The issue is that there is a slew of illiterate members whose posts are incomprehensible. They communicate like 2nd grade children. When you can understand them their inquiries are asinine.

Yes, I am better than an illiterate 2nd graded. Just a li'l bit...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i accept. 2+2 = chicken. your turn :)

MassBuilda123

Awards
man putting nair on your nuts thats wrong.. that shizz burns badly! and as far as jokes go.. yeah the jokes are funny lol people need to relax and realize when someone is kidding. its common sense.. and if youre not sure just ask if it was a serious comment or a joke lol why so serious

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Contrast therapy is an outstanding method of recovery... testosterone recovery, I really can't comment, but in terms of general physical rehabilitation... it's therapuetic, and has been used for centuries.

There's a reason why athletes take icebaths, and if you're looking for an extra edge in recovery from an intense training session, it's worth a consideration.
Some people dig the cold water dousing technique as well. Basically, you dump a big bucket of ice water on your head... lol. its supposed to boost your immune system by spiking your body temperature temporarily as a reaction to the shock of the cold. its a hard-ass old-school russian thing i guess.

type "cold water dousing" into google for more info.

Personally, I think hot/cold showers are better (and you feel less retarded). 3 minutes as hot as tolerable, 1 minute as cold as tolerable (or similar) - repeat 3 times and always end on cold. mainly focus the water on your head. Charlie Francis (famous sprinting coach) used to be a big advocate of hot/cold showers, among others.

Nothing does sh.t compared to food and sleep though :D

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many years ago when I used to surf the BB.com forums I ran across articles by Big Cat claiming that cold showers helped out for PCT. Perhaps his ramblings are still being spread around.
On another note, I've started to notice AM becoming more and more like BB. So many unknowledgable/illiterate people giving answers to questions they themselves don't know. Seems like a lot of trolls lurking around just posting for the sake of upping their post counts.