Check Out This Cycle---way Steroid Abuse!

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
dam this man is realy crazy........i hope he didnt die

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
My god.... That is not a "healthy" approach to steroid use... The guy has zero patience at all, and as was pointed out, running a bulker and then a cutter like that isn't often the best way to go.

ManBeast

db682

Awards
  • Established
A picture is worth a thousand words so Ill believe it when I see it. It was probably some newb spitting off every roid he's ever heard of and claiming it to be his next cycle to see what type of reactions he could get.

He's a fucking clown, Id love to kick his ass up and down the street before and after he's 250lb, just because.

db

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully, the ol' sausigge ain't workin' anymore, so the dumbass can't reproduce..

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Speaking of dumbasses, I have a friend who is 21 and has been lifting for 9 months. Yes, less than 1 year. He just finished a 6 week cycle of tren only at 225mg/day :eek: . He told me he couldn't nut at all when he had sex or jerked off, and that he had no sex drive whatsoever. Also that his piss was really super dark and stunk horribly, even while drinking a ton of water. It amazes me what some newb's will do without even knowing what they're doing to themselves. Oh yeah, he also drinks alcohol like a fish on and off cycle, not caring (not "not knowing" because I told his ass) about the liver stress, and he asked me 3 days into his PCT where to get Dianabol. I can just see his ass pounding Vodka during a cycle of like 70mg of M1t a day that he starts 2 weeks into his PCT. He's not gonna find out where to get it from me, or even what it's called, that's for sure!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
holy shnikes ..the steven hawkins of androgens at work here..lmao..he might look like him after this cycle

he even threw halo in there..lol

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
hey that guy stole my idea for next cycle!!! :mad:

:D :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, thats me guys. ;)

But now I've decided to add in IGF-1 too.

:D :D

fireman

Awards
and everybody thinks I'm a maniac. wtf. Even by my standards that is an insane waste of money and effort.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
some people just think more is always better and not surprisingly those people have a higher propability of ending up in a coffin with the lid nailed tight

phil216

Awards
  • Established
This is guy is an asshole and will just become a statistic that will be used by the so called experts to show the world how dangerous steroids are.

Griffin

Board Supporter
Awards
I cant beleave this ediot, takeing such high amount of way to many aas, and for such a long time. ( if he rilly did take all that he said he was takeing ) Their is no way he will hold on to thoes gains because he will be shut down so hard. Is it even possible to get back to normal after a cycle that big.?

dgcls

Awards
that's actually a pretty moderate cycle for a competitor these days...
it is a lot of AAS but that is just what it takes to step on a stage w/ a complete package. based on some of these ignorant comments, i think it would be safe to say that most of you would **** your pants if you heard what even some national level competitors took for a show.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Hahha... I guess you didn't read the guy's stats then.

quote:
STATS
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 216
BF: ? But on the higher side.
Train Exp: 10 years on and off. 3 years seriously.

Come on! Let's assume 15% bodyfat or so... shredded, the guy would probably step onstage just under 200 lbs. At 6'2 even. Do you honestly think he's ready for 2.5g of gear per week, plus slin and GH?

dgcls

Awards
i guess i missed that small bit. he should reconsider...
he doesn't even mention a show!

Griffin

Board Supporter
Awards
it is a lot of AAS but that is just what it takes to step on a stage w/ a complete package. based on some of these ignorant comments, i think it would be safe to say that most of you would **** your pants if you heard what even some national level competitors took for a show.
Just because their are lots of national bb's and all the pro bb's are doing insane cycles does not make it any smarter or healthier to do. These people apperently don't give a **** about their health or are to stupid to understand what it is doing to them. Sure in the present they feel great and look awsome but that is all they take into considderation. They don't look down the road and wonder what it will leave them like in the future. After years of cycles like that you will not go back to normal hormone levels and you will have to stay on hormone therepy the rest of your life to stay healthy.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
True, but it's ignorant to even try to emulate a cycle that a national level competitior would use.. Even if I were in danger of becoming a national level competitior, I wouldn't use that much.. That is called abuse, plain and simple, not to mention the payoff isn't as great as many would like to think..

dgcls

Awards
Just because their are lots of national bb's and all the pro bb's are doing insane cycles does not make it any smarter or healthier to do. These people apperently don't give a **** about their health or are to stupid to understand what it is doing to them. Sure in the present they feel great and look awsome but that is all they take into considderation. They don't look down the road and wonder what it will leave them like in the future. After years of cycles like that you will not go back to normal hormone levels and you will have to stay on hormone therepy the rest of your life to stay healthy.
you have no idea if you think that a nat'l level competitor doesn't know what he is doing to his body after all those years of using. these guys get smarter and more knowledgeable after every cycle. do you think they get dumber the more they use? these guys know exactly what they're doing & are ready to face all consequences at all costs. those guys don't use AAS for looking good in sleeveless shirts at clubs like maybe many people on this board do. it's a SPORT! like in all other sports, there are injuries and risks that need to be dealt with in order to be successful!
i know this has gotten a little OT since this guy isn't even competing so i do disagree with his doses. i'm just trying to make a point... those doses are not for EVERYONE.

peace

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you have no idea if you think that a nat'l level competitor doesn't know what he is doing to his body after all those years of using. these guys get smarter and more knowledgeable after every cycle. do you think they get dumber the more they use?
peace

I've met a couple of them and some don't have a clue. THey know the basics but usually have everything planned out for them by someone else (diet, training, AAS use, PCT). But thats not all of them....Many do know what they are doing.

RONIN

Awards
I cannot even imagine how much all of that gear had to cost, probably as much as a kia.

RONIN

Awards
Ha i just noticed that one of the replies was that he should increase his doses in week 8 to avoid a plataue. Those got fina dude are CRAZY!

Griffin

Board Supporter
Awards
Ha i just noticed that one of the replies was that he should increase his doses in week 8 to avoid a plataue. Those got fina dude are CRAZY!
You have to keep in mind that was only one of the members that recomended uping the dose, the rest were agenst that cycle. Gotfina has alot of good knowlegable Bros their. ;)

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
what an idiot, he doesnt even deserve those roids he is 216 and fat at like 6'1 thats not very big at all. He's doing more **** than ron coleman, what an idiot.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I gues it's all good 'cause one guy "approved" his cycle :rolleyes:

I can't wait to see this guy on ESPN 1 year from now telling the rest of America that roids shrank his dick and nearly killed him. I guess Darwinism will take care of him after a Slin shot gone bad. He should feel fortunate if he finishes that 36 week "approved" cycle. I wouldn't even do that if God himself told me it was okay.

MTNMEDIC

Aw c'mon, this is for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously....lol

flexster

Awards
man, I feel for this guy. Hope he isnt married, his wife inst or girlfriend isnt going to be happy when he cant get it up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrjoda Anabolics 11
JCX Anabolics 3
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 4
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 0
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 1