Decabolen

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I see this is a combo of SD, Halo, and Phera... 45mg per dose and says equiv to one of each bottle so one would figure... 10mg SD, 25mg Halo, and 10mg phera?

Has anyone used this? I have extensive PH/DS use and was curious about running this for 4 wks at the recommended 1 cap bid.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have run this, the version you are describing is the original version (the one I used) and It was great. begain seeing and feeling gains on the third day, no joke. this stuff is the real deal. pct was long and hard though. I ran it for 5 weeks.

there is a new formula, it is only 35mg, and it's hd 25mg, sd 5mg and methylstenbolone (i think) 5mg. (though they claim the two are both sd, just different strands of each other.)

I havn't used the new stuff, but sounds like you have, or looking at getting the old stuff, either way, user results seem to be positive, but I can vouch for the 45mg decabolen, it was the real deal. be careful if you run it.

oh yea, it's by ctd labs, they make really good products.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I have run this, the version you are describing is the original version (the one I used) and It was great. begain seeing and feeling gains on the third day, no joke. this stuff is the real deal. pct was long and hard though. I ran it for 5 weeks.

there is a new formula, it is only 35mg, and it's hd 25mg, sd 5mg and methylstenbolone (i think) 5mg. (though they claim the two are both sd, just different strands of each other.)

I havn't used the new stuff, but sounds like you have, or looking at getting the old stuff, either way, user results seem to be positive, but I can vouch for the 45mg decabolen, it was the real deal. be careful if you run it.

oh yea, it's by ctd labs, they make really good products.
thanks for the feedback... yeah i saw one place where it claimed to have all three and then other place that had only SD and Hdrol. Was curious about it but like you said PCT might be kinda rough with this one and very hard on the body.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Anabolics 1
J Anabolics 1
E Supplements 0
D Anabolics 4
T Supplements 2