30mg of havoc week one=notice absolutely nothing at all

jipper12

Awards
Does it take longer then a week to notice anything? I can't even tell I'm on anything at all. not sure if i should up it to 40, stack it with "wet" non-methyl or just chalk it up that pro hormones don't do anything. Any ideas? thanks!

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
It usually take 3 weeks for Epi to fully kick in. Be patient my friend.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats your diet, training and stats like? stats meaning your current height and weight.

I know for a fact havoc works and I just think there has to be something your doing wrong, you would normally feel these type products kicking in within a few days if that. I mean with a placebo effect you should be getting more weight up anyway. So for you to say nothing I think there is something we need to fine tune and tweak with your diet and training to get you up and running.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Why do people assume a Steroid adds 5 pounds overnight?

jipper12

Awards
I'm 28 and have been working out 5 days a week for 9 years. im 5'10 180 and 10% body fat. This is my first hormone. I'm eating an extra couple protein shakes and trying to keep my calories as high as possible. I work one body part a day and legs 2x's a week.
legs
arms
off
legs
chest/back
shoulders
off
I was hoping to keep 5 pounds of lean mass after pct with research.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm 28 and have been working out 5 days a week for 9 years. im 5'10 180 and 10% body fat. This is my first hormone. I'm eating an extra couple protein shakes and trying to keep my calories as high as possible. I work one body part a day and legs 2x's a week.
legs
arms
off
legs
chest/back
shoulders
off
I was hoping to keep 5 pounds of lean mass after pct with research.
Not that bad, have you tried pushing yourself to do more reps or add more weight? How many cals are you taking in as well as carbs? For being 5'10 180 you should have felt something I was 5'10 215 when I took it at 30 and loved the product. I think you could be under eatting or just not pushing yourself in the gym, regardless of what your taking you should be pushing yourself anyway and could contribute the extra reps/weight to this product. So seeing no results is all in your head, you arnt doing enough haha.

jipper12

Awards
ill just work harder and give it some more time I guess. thanks

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ill just work harder and give it some more time I guess. thanks
Just remember its all in your head no matter what your on.

For example
I tricked myself into benching 370 by not counting what I put on the bar and imagining my gf was cheering me on. Although I benched 360 week prior but in all best of luck on your goals.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.... steroids stacked with 3bigmacs and trisorbagen adds 5lbs loll. seriosuly DS and PH take some time

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
it takes awhile to kick in.. i got most of my gains in my third and fourth week.. i felt 30mg did nothing tho.. if i could have done it over i would have started at 40mg and bumped to 50mg soon after.. maybe last week.even up to 60mg .. i wouldnt run it at 30mg ever again even in the first week unless i was running something else with it or bridging it... i gained about 7-8lbs of solid mass after my first cycle ever epi for 26 days... my stats were close to yours.. before cycle i cut down from about 190-185.. started cycle ended at about 192-193.. continued gaining into my pct also.. gained back about 2 lbs of fat during pct ended up sitting around 195.. good product just needs to be run alittle higher especially for those a little bigger

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
My vote is 3 weeks. Everyone responds different tho. What is your macro count? Usually "lots of calories" and "3 protein shakes" wont do the trick. What kind of foods are you eating. You should be at least around 4000 cal, 300 carbs, at least, and 250 protien for your weight.