2 weeker now, or wait for my 14 weeker?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Here's the deal. I need to know by Tuesday 08:30 EST. I'll be 36 or 37 days post (8 week T1-Pro) cycle. My HPTA is pretty much recovered, been off nolva for almost a week. I have two bottles of Legal Gear M1T in my room. I kinda need to cut because I'm going to San Diego in Jan. to see Dave Matthews :D
Option 1: Start M1t on tuesday for 2 weeks at 10mg/day. Post liver enzymes, cholesterol, triglycerides, CBC, testosterone, estradiol, LH, FSH, prolactin, progesterone, starting friday, then on tuesday and friday thereafter(to include postcycle). This could test the theory that two weeks of M1T won't shut you down that hard by looking at LH, FSH and testosterone on and off cycle. I have another thread going so we can compare the recovery time to that of my 8 week cycle. Also will show exactly what M1T does to your (my) liver at 10mg/day for 2 weeks.

Option 2: Wait until I get back from SD (30 days from now) and run IM 4ADcyp/prop 300mg/100mg a day for 14 weeks while running M1T two weeks on two weeks off the whole time. 10mg weeks 1-2, 10mg weeks 5-6 with NAC and milk thistle, 20mg weeks 9-10, 20mg weeks 13-14 with NAC and milk thistle. Same lab tests. Trying to see if the NAC and milk thistle make a difference on liver enzymes, and how high my testosterone goes on 1600mg/week of 4AD IM. May or may not run HCG the whole time as prolangtum posted in SWALE's PCT protocol. Opinions on that?

Either way I will be doing the 14 week cycle. But I wanna go into it with a fully recovered HPTA. I've only been off a little more than 5 weeks from an 8 week cycle, but like I said my liver and my HPTA are both straight. If I run the two weeks now of M1T, I'll be going into the 14 weeker with a little more than two weeks off.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
bump, anyone interested?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'd say wait and just do the 14 weeker after San Diego. Let me get this right: you are running 300mg of 4AD cyp and 100mg of test prop daily? Why the 4ad cyp when you have the prop (target hormone), and why daily injects of a cyp ester? :confused:

BTW being a big Dave Matthews fan myself.......I still don't understand why you need to be cut for a Dave show? :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Good point, jweave. It's not like Dave is gonna have any moshpits. Went to see Korn 2 weeks ago in San Diego. There I could understand the need for a little extra aggression, but Dave Matthews........???

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I'd say wait and just do the 14 weeker after San Diego. Let me get this right: you are running 300mg of 4AD cyp and 100mg of test prop daily? Why the 4ad cyp when you have the prop (target hormone), and why daily injects of a cyp ester? :confused:

BTW being a big Dave Matthews fan myself.......I still don't understand why you need to be cut for a Dave show? :D
Why cut? Have you seen the girls at dave show's :D ? I've been to 11, and I'll be going to 12 and 13 in SD and LA. I would imagine that the Cali girl dave fans are hotter than most. And the 4AD is a preparation from sldge, 400mg/ml of 300mg 4ADcyp and 100mg 4ADprop, and I'll be doing EOD injects.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Why cut? Have you seen the girls at dave show's :D ? I've been to 11, and I'll be going to 12 and 13 in SD and LA. I would imagine that the Cali girl dave fans are hotter than most. And the 4AD is a preparation from sldge, 400mg/ml of 300mg 4ADcyp and 100mg 4ADprop, and I'll be doing EOD injects.
OIC, 4AD prop...not test prop :)

I've been to tons of Dave shows myself, although most times it's been with a current GF :( :D But yeah, the chicks are hot as hell there ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 6
Cycle Logs 0
powerhouse518 Cycle Logs 9
blaykeryan Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7