Ban Laws..stockin up!!!

crazee77

Awards
With new ban laws in the near future what ph's would you stock up on that you could not live without??:17:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Food because under the new administration I can see food becoming a rationed product. it'll be easy to get steroids b ut you'll only be rationed .25 grams of protein/LBM

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
the one, epistane, h drol, mdrol... I have original halodrol-50 and i know some people who are willing to pay over $100 for the box.... I had 2 bottles of the original superdrol and sold them last summer for $80 each. I dont think that the halo and super are worth that much, but people will pay

muller

muller

Awards
well yeah, if its for selling purposes, stock up on any and everything. someone will buy it.

I'd have to stock up on 100 boxes of IDS Grow Tabs :fool2:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's too early to stock up on The One I think from an unbiased stand point. Just too early to spend a ton of money on a very new product. That may prove to be a bad stance if it turns out to be an excellent product which would go up in value if it were to be named on a future ban list...

Havoc, Epistane, Superdrol etc.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I`m buying 2 bottles of H-drol, M-drol, Havoc, Epistane, etc. 2 bottles a week as long as I can afford it.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
So pri$e on PHz and DSz go up when on the ban list?! D@mn! I thought they would be cheaper since companyz want to sell all they got so they don't come out loosing.

Yea I new and was not around for the 04 ban so I didnt know

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
So pri$e on PHz and DSz go up when on the ban list?! D@mn! I thought they would be cheaper since companyz want to sell all they got so they don't come out loosing.

Yea I new and was not around for the 04 ban so I didnt know
they go up in price when the ban is announced, they go down in price right before the ban hits (to get rid of inventory), then the price doubles when it ends up on ebay.

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
i agree that espistane should be stockpiled, i remember years ago when i had like 8 extra bottles of xenadrine (the original),people wanted to pay about 100 bucks per bottle just like 1 month after the ephedra ban when places wouldnt carry it. It was crazy, I would say epistane, havoc, stuff like that is what i would get. Like i said i have original Halodrol-50, it is a few months expired but i will still use it , but i know people who wanna buy it for a high price

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya epi would be nice to stock up since alot of pppl on here love it...... i dont see why. mdrol is the way to go

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
definitely stock up on tren. If you haven't tried it yet, try it. IMO it's the best PH/DS out for strength (that's still legal) hold maybe m-drol. I'll be buying at least 5 bottles of trenadrol before this thing hits. Along with some M-drol, lots of m14ad, and a couple more bottles of the one. maaaybe some phera

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Dangit why do bans have to happen right as I decide to run my first cycle in a month or two -.-

:rippedhand: :rippedhand: :rippedhand: :rippedhand: :rippedhand: :rippedhand:

SuperSteveO

SuperSteveO

Awards
What ban are you spaeaking in reference to? i am a new Ph user but I have been researching for days everything I could on available PH's. Now they are going on ban list too? Epistane, Boldione, trenebolan?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Brb..buying 10 bottles of trenadrol (serious)
i've got.... 9 bottles on hand :) summer ban 08 convinced me to stock up on 4 bottles, then AMS dienedrone logs convinced me to buy 5 more. i'll never use all of them before they expire - though i will try :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i've got.... 9 bottles on hand :) summer ban 08 convinced me to stock up on 4 bottles, then AMS dienedrone logs convinced me to buy 5 more. i'll never use all of them before they expire - though i will try :)
If you can dream it, you can do it ;)

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so none knows for sure eh when this ban is coming? I mean its even harder for me Im a canuck and I have to order from a select few sites, and I cant make the orders too big cause damn customs. Id hate to have to rely on frckn Pharma Pro.net here in Canada, I hear their jusnk, anyone know anything about pharma pro? not trying to diss nutra planet but I may soon have to use it cause I live to the north. Piss me off, I can get M1Ts here easy but nothing else. what a joke, Ill just have to slowly 2-3 bottles at a time max stock up. What a piss off, we all owe it to eachother to tell everyone as soon as we hear any word about this ban.

what a massive piss off this is for me. Im gonna gather all my goodies tonight and hold them close while I sleep....

GeekWeights

Awards
With new ban laws in the near future
Don't fret worrying about new legislation empowering the Feds to stick their noses further into our business. The political partiers that once held all of the reins of power (and enacted the Jose Canseco Honorary Rat laws) are on the outs. For them to use Prohormone like substances as a way back in is laughable at best.

The current party in power has got a national unemployment rate approaching 11%, wealthy bankers and Wall Street exec's squirting in our faces, the Russians (once again) telling the world that they're going to bang our butts, China, just smirking at not even having to tell the world that they Own our butts, and a DEA crapping in its collective pants as the 24-7 shootout south of the Rio Grand moves to Atlanta, Phoenix, Albuquerque... Needless to say, they've got better things to do than to grandstand and chase around a juicer wannabe like me.

Besides, Congress wrote the anti-steroid law soooooooo well (of All the G%@#$#! C%#K-S*&@#+$ things for those [fornicating] [rectal orifices] to get right, they pick THIS!), that any substance they deem a clear violation of the letter of the law can promptly and very simply be added to the list. Period. The substances that you often see written about favorably here certainly violate the Spirit of the law... but Not the letter. Drop some Drol, Hoist some Iron, Down some Brew (If you care to) and Enjoy. The Gov't is chasing its own tail for a while. Good. `Cause mine needs a rest.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
so none knows for sure eh when this ban is coming? I mean its even harder for me Im a canuck and I have to order from a select few sites, and I cant make the orders too big cause damn customs. Id hate to have to rely on frckn Pharma Pro.net here in Canada, I hear their jusnk, anyone know anything about pharma pro? not trying to diss nutra planet but I may soon have to use it cause I live to the north. Piss me off, I can get M1Ts here easy but nothing else. what a joke, Ill just have to slowly 2-3 bottles at a time max stock up. What a piss off, we all owe it to eachother to tell everyone as soon as we hear any word about this ban.

what a massive piss off this is for me. Im gonna gather all my goodies tonight and hold them close while I sleep....
Just ship it to me, and then we can plan a summer trip for me to come up to Canada, never been :D Just to visit you know>.> No ooccifer those are my vitamin bottles sir....yes my vitamins are named 17a-metyle-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine , its for my....uh...muscles...

tony12345

Awards
Let them ban the PH stuff, just buy the real stuff, its easy enough to buy orals like andriol, with less sides than any PH.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Just ship it to me, and then we can plan a summer trip for me to come up to Canada, never been :D Just to visit you know>.> No ooccifer those are my vitamin bottles sir....yes my vitamins are named 17a-metyle-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine , its for my....uh...muscles...
sounds like a solid description to me! or in all seriousness find a trusted AM friend and have them buy for you, get it gift wrapped and send with bday card. rarely will customs rip open a wrapped present....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a solid description to me! or in all seriousness find a trusted AM friend and have them buy for you, get it gift wrapped and send with bday card. rarely will customs rip open a wrapped present....
true true, and send it with a random neighbors address and the return address lol.

I prefer road trips! I get bored. I hate 9-5 jobs, and I hate being in 1 spot too long. I find it funner to travel.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
true true, and send it with a random neighbors address and the return address lol.

I prefer road trips! I get bored. I hate 9-5 jobs, and I hate being in 1 spot too long. I find it funner to travel.
Agreed monotony is the antithesis of living in my opinion. Boredom is worse than any injury ive ever had. I used to skate for a shop near my place until an injury ended all that, i wanted to get going pro so badly just for the traveling involved! But a roadtrip is always a good temp fix for that prob.

To Searl if you can find someone willing to make the travel or send you the package then i'd take that offer up rather then dealing with sketchy ass sites. I'd offer my help if i had floating income right now but sadly i dont...

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed monotony is the antithesis of living in my opinion. Boredom is worse than any injury ive ever had. I used to skate for a shop near my place until an injury ended all that, i wanted to get going pro so badly just for the traveling involved! But a roadtrip is always a good temp fix for that prob.

To Searl if you can find someone willing to make the travel or send you the package then i'd take that offer up rather then dealing with sketchy ass sites. I'd offer my help if i had floating income right now but sadly i dont...
Right on boys, I appreciate the offers for sure, one day we can work something out, as of now Im pretty sure I can still get them through, I get my girl to use her credit card instead of mine (lol) and I order from a place in Texas that has comethrough 7 of 7 times, I order small, they use discreet shipping, and it says elizabeth on it. Like I said I could always just use the M1ts but the last time I used them I could feel my liver throbbing (NO JOKE) and it loked like around my eyes were turning yellow, so I think I will pass, but like I said, my city (Edmonton)-(unfortunately) bbrrrrrrr -48*celcius 3 weeks ago, M1ts are the rage. Weird eh. Sooner than later I will just pin once a year and stay natural the rst of the way.

And zero, Im down for some insanity whenever you are my man, I just love gettin nuts.

"live for nothing or die for something"!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Lol we've has these threads for years now. I hope when they decide to ban them, there is only like a week before they're illegal, so all the online stores have huge sales to get rid of them all.

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
i wish i stockpiled many many things. Epistane just seems like the best bcuz its so cheap

muller

muller

Awards
Dunno about Xtreme Tren XXL, but thats going for 100 30mg caps for 30 bucks.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Well even though i couldnt get in on the fun i gave my roommate the heads up and got a good stash of mdrol, pplex, trenadrol, and estane. I may be buying some of these from him when i can if im too late to get my own stockpile.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
So my question is to stock up now?or Waite to see what's getting banned to stock up on that?

If you say waite to see whatz getting banned then the question is to buy when the price is up(when the product is put on the ban list) or waite till the last days till they go down in price? What are your plans? Like I said I'm new to PH and DS so I was not around to see the havoc that came with the 04ban.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
So my question is to stock up now?or Waite to see what's getting banned to stock up on that?

If you say waite to see whatz getting banned then the question is to buy when the price is up(when the product is put on the ban list) or waite till the last days till they go down in price? What are your plans? Like I said I'm new to PH and DS so I was not around to see the havoc that came with the 04ban.

This is best but you risk coming to a dead end if they've already unloaded all their inventory...

badsanta444

Awards
is RPN Havoc banned or just discontinued? seems like most websites i shop at say its out of stock...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is RPN Havoc banned or just discontinued? seems like most websites i shop at say its out of stock...
I think it's just simply out of stock. I haven't heard anything about it being discontinued, but you could hit up Dsade or Crader to find out.

muller

muller

Awards
what evidence is there that a ban is coming? I mean, no one other than bodybuilders on these forums seem to even hold an opinion or be aware of the existence of that double newscast spot. Just seems to me Obama's catching so much heat right now on the economy that it would literally be coming from nowhere if someone were to go "...well I watched this on cbs and we need to end steroids.. ..again.."

The fact that companies keep coming out with something new, and that they can market it in supplement aisles, is just more proof on top that the war on drugs is a failure, which I think more people are beginning to see

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
what evidence is there that a ban is coming? I mean, no one other than bodybuilders on these forums seem to even hold an opinion or be aware of the existence of that double newscast spot. Just seems to me Obama's catching so much heat right now on the economy that it would literally be coming from nowhere if someone were to go "...well I watched this on cbs and we need to end steroids.. ..again.."

The fact that companies keep coming out with something new, and that they can market it in supplement aisles, is just more proof on top that the war on drugs is a failure, which I think more people are beginning to see
The evidence is in the fact that our government leadership suffers from crippling mental retardation, and from the past. They love to put bans on anabolics. I mean, you could snort coke, and take less of a social status hit(if any) than if you were using steroids.

Just the way it is. Now that the news(she needs kicked in the face) is going "under cover" to find potentially illegal products.....then the uselss people on capital hill with sign in a new crapital bill.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I think it's just simply out of stock. I haven't heard anything about it being discontinued, but you could hit up Dsade or Crader to find out.
I may be wrong, but I think I saw a posting from Dsade saying that they had made they're last batch. Again, I might be wrong, but I thought that is what I read.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been through the bans so from personal experience stock up on what has worked for you in the past. not what you've heard good things about because it might not work good for you and then you've stocked up for no reason. If you ran s-drol and it was good to you stock up on that. if epi was good then that's what you stock up on that.