Planning H-drol, Furazadrol, M-drol cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Planning H-drol, Furazadrol, M-drol cycle


    I am planning on running a H-drol, Furazadrol and M-drol cycle and i am just curious on the best possible dosing protocol?


  2. H-drol: 100-150mg/day, Weeks 1-6
    M-drol: 10-20mg/day, Weeks 4-6

    Furazadrol you could drop. I think it would be a little pointless. Save it for a recomp later on. Have you looked into MMV2 at all?

    What's your weight and diet like?
    •   
       


  3. I have not looked into MMV2 at all actually. I weigh about 175 and my diet is really clean. I stay away from most carbs centering them around my workout and consume about 200 grams of protein a day. Moderate fat intake.

  4. I would dose it at
    50mg e.d of h-drol
    20mg e.d. of m-drol
    100mg e.d. of furazadrol

    25mg of hd/ 10mg of sd/ 50mg of furazabol pre-workout

    and

    25mg hd/ 10mg sd/ 50mg of furzabol 6-8 hrs later.

    but thats me.

  5. 100mg of furaz. r u serious? dude u need fura atleast at 300mg-400mg.
    •   
       


  6. Ya, the HD and Furaz doses are too low, and M-drol is too high. I think for a cycle with this many orals you need to keep M-drol at 10mg.

  7. i would keep fura at 300 hdrol maybe around 75 and mdrol 10 maybe 20. which is ur key DS. hdrol or mdrol? which is ur supporting 2nd and ur supporting 3rd?

  8. 25mg hd + 10mg sd pre workout isn't high. it's perfect, if you run fura by itself, yea maybe, but not with two other anabolics.

    I was just speaking from my experience from stacking multiple methylated ph's and pro hormones. if you have enough fura to go 200mg e.d that would be great. but expensive.

    but 50mg of hd and 20mg of sd each day is enough, and will give you awsome results, but if you are more prone to sides, then go light. Im not, everyone is different. good luck.

  9. honestly this is the best edvice given
    H-drol: 100-150mg/day, Weeks 1-6
    M-drol: 10-20mg/day, Weeks 4-6
    from irish cannon
    its pretty strong though but should give good gains.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    honestly this is the best edvice given
    H-drol: 100-150mg/day, Weeks 1-6
    M-drol: 10-20mg/day, Weeks 4-6
    from irish cannon
    its pretty strong though but should give good gains.
    Thanks, I figure you're much better off running a high dose of the more mild compound, and less of the harsh one. You don't have to run SD high to see good results.

  11. Yea I have had great results using 20 mg of SD but have not used h-drol or fura ever and have heard great things about them.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mattx731 View Post
    Yea I have had great results using 20 mg of SD but have not used h-drol or fura ever and have heard great things about them.
    Furazadrol is good, but the problem is it has a very low benefit to cost ratio. You just have to take too much of it, and it's very expensive. I say you're better of running Hdrol, Mdrol, and MMV2. MMV2 would take the place, and probably do a much better job, of the recomp Furazadrol would give you. You could probably even pulse it on workout days. Something like...

    H-drol: 100-150mg, Weeks 1-6
    M-drol: 10-20mg, Weeks 4-6
    MMV2: 4 pre-workout, Weeks 1-6

  13. ya furaza looks good on paper but when u take it u have to go super high dosage i heared on this site i belive its like 2x ur lbs in weight. if ur 200 dose fura at 400. just stick to irish cannons cycle

  14. Yea that setup looks pretty solid. I must say LG Sciences has gotten there stuff together lately so MMV2 might be worth the try. I gave T-911 a try and that was a great test booster.

  15. alot of ppl seem to like t-911? i just hate the add on MD makes me not want to use it...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    alot of ppl seem to like t-911? i just hate the add on MD makes me not want to use it...
    Is it the one with the cat? ...to be honest, it's more of a joke than anything. Satire on other ads like that.

    T-911 is awesome. I've seen absolutely ZERO bad reviews on it. One guy said he couldn't mix it with his anti-depressant medication, but that's something different entirely. It says right on the bottle not to do that.

  17. i have been trying to decide weather to run h-drol or m-drol what would the difference be running them together. form what i have read h-drol is more for cutting losing fat and m-drol is more of a bulking one. would having them together just even it out a bit?

  18. M-drol will get you surprisingly cut actually. The first time I took it the pumps were insane and I lost body fat.

  19. There is no hormone that will get you "cut." That's all relative to your diet. There are "dry" hormones (Winstrol, Hdrol, Mdrol, MMV2, Epi, Anavar, etc.) and "wet" compounds (Test, PheraPlex, Dbol, Anadrol, etc.). The dry hormones are better to run during a cut, but again, it doesn't make a huge difference. Weight loss is all diet dependent.

  20. i don't think you need hdrol

    Mdrol and fura will give you the same results if you have the money.

    Maybe drop the hdrol and increase the fura to 300?

    week 2-6 10 20 20 20
    fura 1-6 200 200 200 300 300 300

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Problem View Post
    i don't think you need hdrol

    Mdrol and fura will give you the same results if you have the money.

    Maybe drop the hdrol and increase the fura to 300?

    week 2-6 10 20 20 20
    fura 1-6 200 200 200 300 300 300
    Which option would lead to more LBM and less fat (assuming diet is equal and in check for each option)...

    A. Hdrol 50/75/75/100/100

    B. Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/100
    MMV2 4/4/5/5/6/6 or 6/6/6/6/6/6

    C. Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/100
    Furaz 300/300/300/300/300/300 (can obtain this for about $80)

    D. Furaz 300/300/300/300/300/300
    Mdrol 0/0/10/20/20/20-30

    E. MMV2 4/4/5/5/6/6 or 6/6/6/6/6/6
    Mdrol 0/0/10/20/20/20-30

    or some other configuration. These are basically the options I'm seeing be proposed in here and am just curious as to what people would choose for the most LBM gains and bf reduction.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by deadikated View Post
    Which option would lead to more LBM and less fat (assuming diet is equal and in check for each option)...

    A. Hdrol 50/75/75/100/100

    B. Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/100
    MMV2 4/4/5/5/6/6 or 6/6/6/6/6/6

    C. Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/100
    Furaz 300/300/300/300/300/300 (can obtain this for about $80)

    D. Furaz 300/300/300/300/300/300
    Mdrol 0/0/10/20/20/20-30

    E. MMV2 4/4/5/5/6/6 or 6/6/6/6/6/6
    Mdrol 0/0/10/20/20/20-30

    or some other configuration. These are basically the options I'm seeing be proposed in here and am just curious as to what people would choose for the most LBM gains and bf reduction.
    H-drol: 100mg, Weeks 1-6
    MMV2: 4-6 caps daily, Weeks 1-6
    M-drol: 10/10/20, Weeks 4-6 (20mg straight through if you've ran it before)

    Eat lots of clean, dense foods, and train like an animal. You'll definitely see amazing growth and recomp on that.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    H-drol: 100mg, Weeks 1-6
    MMV2: 4-6 caps daily, Weeks 1-6
    M-drol: 10/10/20, Weeks 4-6 (20mg straight through if you've ran it before)

    Eat lots of clean, dense foods, and train like an animal. You'll definitely see amazing growth and recomp on that.
    THAT ONE THAT ONE

    btw yah its the one with the cat..... i dont like when ads are adv. like MT dose... but yah ill give it a try sometime

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    H-drol: 100mg, Weeks 1-6
    MMV2: 4-6 caps daily, Weeks 1-6
    M-drol: 10/10/20, Weeks 4-6 (20mg straight through if you've ran it before)

    Eat lots of clean, dense foods, and train like an animal. You'll definitely see amazing growth and recomp on that.
    lol wow. What about dropping the hdrol dosage or dropping it completely? That all seems like a bit much.

    + PCT and cycle support supps it comes out to roughly $250.

  25. Yea a good cycle is not cheap!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. furazadrol/h-drol cycle beginning
    By rock05 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 02:11 PM
  2. 2nd cycle H-drol/Furazadrol
    By Boilingice in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 01:23 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 12:14 AM
  4. M-Drol/E-Stane/Insulin cycle planned
    By WarfareX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 01:23 AM
  5. Planning on running an H-drol Cycle in near future
    By Xapt3r2ooX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Log in
Log in