Two bottles of EQ-Jet (Bold 200) how would you run them?

abuleh

Awards
Hi,

I have lots of ph/ps experience. I am 35yrs old, 6,1 and 210 lbs.

EQ-Jet (Bold 200):

I am interested in your opinions on how to run the two bottles:

Either

60 days at 400mg ed

or

40 days at 600mg ed

What I have read so far, most recommend a dosage between 600mg and 1g for a cycle between 6-8 wks. (by the way the label says 2x ed =400mg)

The idea is using it to support/ boost endurance during my basketball season preparation. If I was able to build up a couple of lbs of lean mass that would also be highly appreciated but is not focus nr 1.

Another option could be to buy another bottle (not prefered)!

What do you think?

thanks

~abuleh

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
if i were you i'd try to get your hands on another bottle... 45 days at 800mg

abuleh

Awards
Thanks for your input here.

I understand that for gaining mass 800mg would be recommended. Does this also apply in terms of endurance? Would 800mg also be neccessary to really feel it and benefit from it?

But yeah, I guess I am going for another bottle. Damn that gonna be a freaking expensive cycle. I hope it at least turns out good and is worth it looking at the results.....

~abuleh

Last edited:
Soad

Soad

Awards
Thanks for your input here.

I understand that for gaining mass 800mg would be recommended. Does this also apply in terms of endurance? Would 800mg also be neccessary to really feel it and benefit from it?

But yeah, I guess I am going for another bottle. Damn that gonna be a freaking expensive cycle. I hope it at least turns out good and is worth it looking at the results.....

~abuleh
yea id up it, at least ur not buying the real bold 200 then it would be really expensive:laugh: