S-Roid without PCT or support supplements

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
A few guys at my gym have recently started to talk about S-Roid. They don't think its a steroid and I am worried that some are running it now or are planning to run it without knowing anything about PCT or support supplements.

No as I dont want to let on that I am a steroid user I have been acting dumb and asking a lot of questions....

Do you have to take anything with it? -- No
Do you have to take anything after you stop taking it -- No

What effects will these people feel? What are the possible side effects with S-Roid. I need to find a way to educate these people without admiting to using steroids myself.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Well

they will feel shut down. Libido will decrease, untill their system restore itself, and it may not come back to normal.

Gyno (bitch tits) a great possiblity

A man with bitch tits and no libido is a ............. ? ;)

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
As I thought.... are there any figures which show how many people get gyno? % wise? Especially any figures of people that get gyno without a PCT.

How hard does S-Roid shut you down as opposed to T-Roid?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As I thought.... are there any figures which show how many people get gyno? % wise? Especially any figures of people that get gyno without a PCT.

Instead of saying you took some PHs/roids, just say you read a few detailed articles online. Explain to them about PCT and why its necessary, and if they don't believe you get them to join this forum and ask their questions here?

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Instead of saying you took some PHs/roids, just say you read a few detailed articles online. Explain to them about PCT and why its necessary, and if they don't believe you get them to join this forum and ask their questions here?
That is my plan. Waiting to see them again in the gym.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established

Does that even matter?

Tell them the importance of PCT, and what the risk associated with not doing one.

If they didn't cooperate then you did your job.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Does that even matter?

Tell them the importance of PCT, and what the risk associated with not doing one.

If they didn't cooperate then you did your job.

Well I am fairly positive 2 of them have just come off S-Roid. So no doubt they will be feeling shut down. But I want to know if they will feel like i did when i came off T-Roid.

If they feel like i did then they will know something is up and I can use this feeling as a reason they need to PCT.

As for the gyno stats I am just interested!

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I am going to have to recommend them something to take. I dont think they will be able to get a SERM and they will need somethign ASAP so I am thinking OTC.

Anyone recomend a good OTC PCT for S-Roid? Uk Based.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Reversitol or aPCT.

I'm not a fan of AI only, but w/e as long its somthin to kick start HPTA...

Stevensavage

Awards
Get a test boost run that for 4 weeks I'd dose before bed. on week 3 or 4 start an AI such as Inhibit-E and in my personal opinion run it 1 pill a day dosed before bed for at least a month. if you want to bump dosage do so accordingly (i never really go above one because your goal is hormonal homeostasis not complete estrogenic elimination im 220lbs) and most importantly taper your AI dose down at the end. I like 1 pill every other day for 2 weeks.
SD infamously known for rebound gyno
And seriously tell your "friends" to not **** with roids . This $hit ain't candy its some grown man bussiness.

MadeInCanada

Awards
Tell your friends I took S-Roid for 4 weeks ( I did ).
I gained a solid amount of muscle, a ton of water weight. And had erectile dysfunction for about 2-3 months. I also made my gyno grow significantly.

Because of this I had to go see an Endocrinologist and get blood work done, and paid several hundreds of dollars just to see how badly S-Roid shut me down (I have full coverage but it didn't matter).

You're friends are uneducated and stupid as I once was.