My First Cycle, P-plex, log

hi4611

Awards
Hi guys!

I am starting my first PH cycle.. I've been waiting to do this cycle for a long

time and i am very excited.

I am going to write down my diets and training on this log so that I can track

down my progress and everything else. I m starting my cycle this saturday.

so you better subscribe my log!

Current stat
Age=21
Height=5.7
Weight=179lbs
Training years=3 years and half
Waist=33 inches
Arms=16 inches (before pumped up)

*I will update my other body part measurements

Dosage
P-plex
1st week=10mg
2nd week=20mg
3rd week=30mg
4th week=30mg

Supplements
Pre-cycle
Milk thistle (I've been pre-loading it for a month)
Saw-palmetto(I've been pre-loading it for a month)

On cycle
P-plex
Cycle-Assist=4pills twice (This one is like cycle support)
Omega-3 = 2 pills 3 times
Flax seed oil = 2 pills twice
Adam (multi-vitamin)=1 pill twice
Cissus=2grams twice
Giniseng=1 pill twice
Gaba=2grams (for better sleep)
Vitamin C (taking anytime I want)

Off-cycle
Nolva (I have nolva on hand but I am going to use it only if I have gyno)
6-OXO (600mg, week=400mg, week=300mg, 300mg)
Animal M-stack (i need to order it soon)
Tribulus
Milk thistle bulk powder 1.5 g
NAC bulk powder-1.5g
Saw-plametto
Hawthorn berry
Gaba=2grams (for better sleep)
CEE
citrulline malate
Beta-alanine
AAKG (if budget allows)

Diet
7:40 Upon wake up, take 5grams of BCAA/Glutamine, cissus 2 grams

8:00 Breakfast=Scrambled eggs, potatoes, cottage cheese, apple

8:20 Omega-3 2 pills, Flax-seed oil 2 pills, Adam 1 pill, ginseng 1 pill, cycle assist 4 pills

9:00 p-plex

10:30 Sandwich (consists of peanut butter, low fat ham, tuna, lettuce, tomato)

12:30 Lunch=either 2 dishes of pasta or meat (lamb, turkey, roast beef, pork)rice, and veges

12:40 Omega-3 2 pills, Flax-seed oil 2 pills,

3:30 sandwich + weight gainer 2 scoops (mutant mass)

5:00 BCAA/Glutamine 5grams each , P-plex

5:30-7:00 work out

7:00 BCAA, Glutamine 5 grams each

7:15 Weight gainer 2 scoops+protein powder 1 scoop

7:20 Dinner=either 2 plates of pasta or meat (lamb, turkey, roast beef, pork),rice, and veges

7:40 Omega-3 2 pills, Adam 1 pill, Cycle assist 4 pills, ginseng 1 pill

9:20 Sandwich, Cissus 2 grams

12:00 cottage cheese

12:20 Gaba 2 g, BCAA, Glutamine, protein powder half scoop

12:30 sleep

If I get sick of sandwiches, I would alternate it with peanut&nuts (just for

like one meal).

And I am going to eat at least 5000 calories.

Training
1th. Chest/biceps/triceps
2nd. Back/shoulders
3th. Legs
4th. Chest/biceps/triceps
5th. Back/shoulders
6th. Legs
7th. Break

My goal

I want to gain up to 25 lbs (including fat though) it seems kinda impossible

but I want to give a shot.

<meta name="googlebot" content="nosnippet">

Anyway, I have few questions. Should I take P-plex on an empty stomach

and take 1 pill every 4-8 hours ? Also, should I take BCAA, Glutamine

during work out? And any advice on my diet? (I am bulking)

abuleh

Awards
I am interested to see this. I personally have no experience with PP yet but it is on my "try me list". :)

Good luck

~abuleh

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Bro you might wanna stack something with pplex, i highly doubt ull need nolva for a pplex cycle. Id reccomend stacking it with hdrol, or if you want serious gains some mdrol.
Other than that looks like a solid cycle.

abuleh

Awards
Bro you might wanna stack something with pplex, i highly doubt ull need nolva for a pplex cycle. Id reccomend stacking it with hdrol, or if you want serious gains some mdrol.
Other than that looks like a solid cycle.
Keep in mind that it is his first ph cycle.

I'd discourage you to stack anything with pp as a first cycle. See how your body reacts to one anabolic first and go from there. From what I read pp is a srong anabolic on its own already. Many people would choose h-drol or Epi for their first cycle.

Just my two cents.

~abuleh

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
from what i hear pp is strong stuff and good to run alone. I wouldnt stack it with another methyl

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
what kind of weight gainer are you using? My advice would be to get plenty of sleep throughout the cycle.. also id pick up some taurine or something for lethargy

CJ1990

Awards
Being you're first PH cycle, it definitely looks like you have all of the bases covered. Looks good so far, though I feel like you may need the nolva afterwards. I would plan on using it, but if you don't feel as if you need it then that would be great! Good luck!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
phera being wet u dont need cissus for joint. u Will need serms any1 saying no should be negged!! tri adding trisorbagen

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
5K and your 180lbs, enjoy all the chewing. I say stack it with SD, you like a lot of flax during the day I see. Best of luck mate. I still say stack it so you can slim out after the bloat from PP.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt stack but i would bridge pp and sd. since i dont know u or how experienced u are i will say be cautions when bridging

hi4611

Awards
5K and your 180lbs, enjoy all the chewing. I say stack it with SD, you like a lot of flax during the day I see. Best of luck mate. I still say stack it so you can slim out after the bloat from PP.
i was actually planning on running M-drol solo after this cycle.. since i am broke...( i only have money for food..) i will run m-drol for my next cycle. (maybe stack with something else). What should I stack with m-drol?

hi4611

Awards
what kind of weight gainer are you using? My advice would be to get plenty of sleep throughout the cycle.. also id pick up some taurine or something for lethargy
I am taking Mutant mass (15 lbss)

hi4611

Awards
which supplement should i pick upfor lethargy?

I think ginseng would do it?

hi4611

Awards
phera being wet u dont need cissus for joint. u Will need serms any1 saying no should be negged!! tri adding trisorbagen
trisorbagen seems like a waste of money ,

and I am taking cissus because i have joint problem and also if you are gaining 25 lbs,, your tendons/ joints must be strengthened too right? that what I believe..

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
trisorbagen i use it on all my cycles. and second for lethargic try dhea start at 100 then go up until u find ur sweet spot where lethargic is gone

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
damn im confused. alot of people are telling me to stack (bridge) it with m-drol
should i do it or not?

i was actually planning on running M-drol solo after this cycle.. since i am broke...( i only have money for food..) i will run m-drol for my next cycle. (maybe stack with something else). What should I stack with m-drol?
I bridged the two and had great results and almost no sides that most mention. SD leaned me out after the PP wet gains bloat a bit.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah but u got to be experienced before doing a bridge....... dont be reckless be genius

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Just look at your age mate. At your age you do not need it, just eat right and be spot on with that and your workout.

hi4611

Awards
Day 1
Dosage-10mg

Training
Back day
-Nothing unusual, no strength gain yet, no insane pumps,

Diet
3 meals consist of chicken breast, pasta, eggs (breakfast), potatoes, oat meal (breakfast)
2 meals from sandwich
Another 1000 caloreis from weight gainer+protein shake
Cottage cheese & nut mixes

-Ate around 5000 calories

hi4611

Awards
Day 2
Dosage-10mg
Weight-179lbs

Training
I still don't feel anything. I heard that I have to wait at least 3 weeks to feel that "on" feeling. Anyway, my work out wasn't that great. May be one of my worst workout in this month. I was supposed to do biceps and legs but I was too lazy and unfocused to do legs. I will do it tomorrow..I will try to really push myself tomorrow..

Diet
My diet wasn't that great because I woke up really late (12:00 pm). I missed 2 meals.. I went clubbing last night and came home late. That's why I only ate 4 meals today...but I will start eating 6 meals from tomorrow. (and a lot of nuts and milk as snack)

hi4611

Awards
Day 3
Dosage-10mg
Weight-182lbs

Training
Today I did legs.
It was decent work out but I didn't push harder. I had really strong back pump while doing squat.. I guess I need to buy some taurine. Also, I was so thirsty duing my work out so I drank more than 2L of water...

Legs
1.Squat
135 lbs 20 reps
185 lbs 14 reps
225 lbs 8 reps
225 lbs 6 reps
225 lbs 4 reps
2.Leg presses
4 plates each 15 reps
5 plates 12 reps
6 plates 12 reps
6 plates half 8 reps
6 plates half 6 reps
6 plates half 6 reps
3. Dumbbell lunges
40 lbs 6 reps
30 lbs 8 reps
30 lbs 8 reps
4. Hamstring curl
40 lbs 12 reps
50 lbs 12 reps
60 lbs 12 reps
80 lbs 8 reps
5. Stiff dead lift
115 lbs 8 reps
115 lbs 8 reps
115 lbs 6 reps
6. Leg curl
90 lbs 12 reps
105 lbs 10 reps
135 lbs 8reps

Diet
I ate only 5 meals so far because I almost threw out while I was eating my sandwich.. I am so sick of this sandwich...I am gonna buy some roast beef so I can use it for my sandwich. But I am sure I ate almost 5K calories. I am gonna eat more before I go to bed. (cottage cheese, nuts, milk, protein)

My thouughts
So everything is going good. I don't feel lethargic. It is because I preloaded milk thistle for a month! (only one pill a day though) I hope I don't get any side effects from this.
Right now, I feel more focused and more pumped. I am sure I will get bigger from this cycle.

hi4611

Awards
Day 4
Dosage-10mg
Weight-182 lbs

Training
Chest
-Flat dumbbell press 50lbs/70lbs/75lbs/60lbs/60lbs/60lbs
-Incline bench press 135lbs/155lbs/145lbs/145lbs/135lbs/135lbs
-Machine bench press 90lbs/90lbs/90lbs/135lbs
-Dips 4 sets

Triceps
Lying triceps extension 55lbs/60lbs/65lbs/65lbs
Push down 100lbs/120lbs/140lbs/140lbs
one arm push down 40lbs/40lbs/30lbs/30lbs

Biceps
Dumbbell curls 35/35/35/35
Barbell curl 75lbs/75lbs/70lbs/70lbs
Incline dumbbell curl 25lbs/25lbs/25lbs/25lbs

Nutrition
5 meals
A lot of meat today

Thoughts
No lethargy, a lot of pumps, no significant strength gain, no aggression, no side-effects

But I am so focused while I am working out. My balls aren't shrunk at all. May be I am only taking 10mg.

I have a question for you guys.. I am doing this saliva test for clinical research that I get paid to participate. They say my saliva will be used to measure my basal hormone. Is it gonna detect my steroid use too? I am sure my testosterone level is not that high right now..

hi4611

Awards
Day 5
Dosage-10mg
Weight-182.5 lbs

Training
Back
Lat pull down 90lbs/170lbs/160lbs/160lbs/150lbs/140lbs
T-BAR Row 45lbs/70lbs/80lbs/90lbs
Machine Pull over 80lbs/90lbs/100lbs/100lbs
Dead lift 225lbs/245lbs/225lbs/205lbs
Shoulders
Machine shoulder press 80lbs/90lbs/100lbs/110lbs/120lbs
dumbbell shoulder press 50lbs/50lbs/45lbs/45lbs/45lbs/45lbs
side/front/behind lateral raises 20lbs
Upright row 80lbs/80lbs

Diet
5 meals, I need to eat more tomorrow
I think I need to make pasta so that I can eat it in between my meals
I depended too much on protein powder and weight gainer today

Thoughts
I don't feel aggression while working out. It's because I am only taking 10mg
When I bump up my dosage to 20mg, I am sure I would feel that "on" feeling.
Also, I drank so much water. Right after taking my pill, I started getting so thirsty.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im at 55mg of pp (using 2 diff pp) and at 100mg of tren 19nor. but then again im 220lb

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is this ur 1st cycle? im sure ud feel best around 30-40mg. but every1 has their own prefrences

hi4611

Awards
is this ur 1st cycle? im sure ud feel best around 30-40mg. but every1 has their own prefrences
Yep , its my first cycle. I am bumping up my dosage slowly. (next week 20mg)

hi4611

Awards
Day 6

I am sick right now. I don't feel like working out....
I am gonna sleep earlier today.
I ate 6 meals. All I need is good sleep. I feel like I've been over training.
Maybe it's because I am only taking 10mg but working out really intense..
I look forward to bumping up my dosage

*Side effect
Acne (I've started to get acne on my face)
No aggression..

musclempire

Awards
def need to up the dose..and dont drink to much while on a methylated hormone if u do drink at the clubs

hi4611

Awards
Day 8
Rest
I wasnt supposed to take a break but I was busy doing other stuff.
10mg didnt do anything to me and today i was so busy that i forgot to up my dose
Tomorrow i will be takin 20mg . Lets see what happens
I will seriously commit my self to diet...

hi4611

Awards
Day 9
Weight-183
Dosage-20 mg

Training
Back/Biceps
Back
Lat pull down 105/135/165/180/180/180
One arm dumbbell row 75
Pull up 3 sets
Barbell row 95/115/135/135
Dead lift 135/185/225/245/245
Dumbbell shrug 85/85/85

Biceps
Dumbbell curl 35/35/35/30/30/30
Barbell curl 70/70/70
Cable curl 60/90/90
Incline dumbbell curl 25/25/25
& forearm workout

Diet
I am eating as much as I can. I think I need to get 1500caloreis from weight gainer
so I can eat more than 5 k everyday. Also, I should eat some peanuts when I am studying so I provide enough calories throughout the day. Damn I am broke... I need to eat alot but I spent so much money for this cycle that I don't think I have money to buy food for next week...

Thoughts
I really think upping my dose gave me this "on" feeling while i was working out. I wasn't tired while I was doing deadlift. It was insane. I used to be always tired in the middle of work outs but today I wasn't tired at all! Also, I could handle a bit heavier weights than usual. I am looking forward to gaining some mass from this cycle!

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the hard work here. I'll be checking in because i'm planning on doing a lil pp for my first cycle in the future too.

hi4611

Awards
Day 14
Dosage-20mg
Weight-187.5 lbs

Training
Back
Lat pull down 135/180/180/180/140/140
pull up 3 sets
barbell row 95/135/135/135/135
barbell shrugs 185/205/205/205/205

Bicpes
Barbell curl 95/95/65/65
dumbbell curl 35/35/30/25
incline bench burl 25/25/25

Diets
I had no food so I only ate 4 meals and drank 3 weight gainer shakes (1500 calories)
I am going to start eating more from this monday because I will be taking 30mg of
p-plex.

Thoughts
I put on some weights and I am a bit impressed. People say I look bigger. My diet wasnt that great but i still gained 8.5 lbs in 2 weeks. From next week, I really have to push myself to eat more because p-plex usually kicks in during 3 week of the cycle. I dont have insane focus, or aggression yet and I havent got stronger.. Its weird..

jcoke

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm interested in running P-plex. I've been researching for a while now, but I have some basic questions for this will be my first time with phs.

I'm 24 175lbs and have been lifting since I was 16. I'm a hard gainer and looking to gain some mass.

While on the cycle I'm going to use cycle assist
For my PCT, I'm going to use Inhibit-E and Liver Assist by SNS along with PCT Assist by CEL

My questions are: Should I use cycle assist before and after p-plex or just while on it?How long should I run my pct for? Finally, do I space out the pct supplements or take them all together?

I know these are newbie questions, so please don't get pissed at me, I'm looking for some serious feedback

hi4611

Awards
Day 22
Weight-193lbs

Thoughts
I havent got any strong but I put on some weight. I gained 14 lbs so far. Its pretty gooed. I look forward to gaining 10 more pounds by the end of my cycle..

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
wow 14lbs alraedy, nice. Whats your before/current bf tho? Pplex seems crazy some people get shredded, others bloat, and they all have clean/ spot on diets

hi4611

Awards
wow 14lbs alraedy, nice. Whats your before/current bf tho? Pplex seems crazy some people get shredded, others bloat, and they all have clean/ spot on diets
sorry i dont measure my bodyfat but my body is more bulked up.

hi4611

Awards
Day 23
P-plex gives me leathargy. i have to sleep 12 hours every day and i have final exams coming.......

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Day 23
P-plex gives me leathargy. i have to sleep 12 hours every day and i have final exams coming.......
Hmm, sex drive dropping too? Probably getting shutdown, if thats the case you could try running some trib on your cycle to combat it, but it usually takes a little while to kick in so maybe jus weather the storm.

hi4611

Awards
Day 28
Weight-193lbs

No strength gain, nothing special.
This stuff isn't strong but I am kinda lethargic
I couldn't eat alot for the last 2 weeks so my weight hasn't changed..
It sucks to be running a cycle during exam period. What a bad decision!! :(

I will update a picture at the end of my cycle

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
your strength should be through the roof, its compared to mdrol and trenadrol for strength gains. Nothing special? you feeling or noticing anythign besides weight gain? Something isnt adding up

Dak

Awards
Day 28
Weight-193lbs

No strength gain, nothing special.
This stuff isn't strong but I am kinda lethargic
I couldn't eat alot for the last 2 weeks so my weight hasn't changed..
It sucks to be running a cycle during exam period. What a bad decision!! :(

I will update a picture at the end of my cycle
I am actually running p-plex first day AFTER exams. Seems like i made a good decision then. Sucks for you bro. Better luck next time I guess.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
stressful times can def strip from gains. you should be feeling "special" by now and strength should be way up.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
stressful times can def strip from gains. you should be feeling "special" by now and strength should be way up.
ya exactly what I was thinking

hi4611

Awards
ya exactly what I was thinking
yo seriously i worked out way better when i only took Beta-alanine,CEE, AAKG.
While taking p-plex, Ive had 0% aggression .I remember when I took Novedex xt solo, I had a slight aggression but this compound does not do anything. Even my libido hasnt increased or decreased.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
not even close to mdrol or anything bro. I tell you what. 2 years ago, I got a testosterone injection (just out of curiosity) and worked out right after that day. My Barbell shoulder press went up by 20lbs right away and bench press went up by 15lbs.

However, this compound does not do anything.

haha that is what we call the placebo effect.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
i ran p-plex a few times. it always gave me major strength gains on par with superdrol.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
not even close to mdrol or anything bro. I tell you what. 2 years ago, I got a testosterone injection (just out of curiosity) and worked out right after that day. My Barbell shoulder press went up by 20lbs right away and bench press went up by 15lbs.

However, this compound does not do anything.

Out of curiosity...what batch # is your P-plex?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 47
cplgonzo Anabolics 18
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 14
Harland Anabolics 5