pp/tren cycle ............. got diherea? waxy or gatorade? plus 1 more thing....

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1st im confused im get diherea like bowel movements and waste and im assuming its from the waxy maize did any1 else have this probelm and another thing is when i take melatonin my all the pump the nxt day dissapears can any1 explainthis?

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
1st im confused im get diherea like bowel movements and waste and im assuming its from the waxy maize did any1 else have this probelm and another thing is when i take melatonin my all the pump the nxt day dissapears can any1 explainthis?

[/I]
I cant explain this, but i would take some digestive enzymes if i were you, ito help with your having waste problems, diarrhea, etc.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i already am in my multi vitamins. im just gonna trouble shoot the diahrea im sure its the waxy

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
a multivitamin is not the same thing as digestive enzymes. you could try something like gut health by RPM.

how much WMS are you taking per day? are you also comsuming complex carbs and enough fiber?

WMS is a fast absorbing carb; I doubt that it's contributing to your situation...unless you're taking way too much of it.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i took waxing before and my stomach didnt agree with it. and i take animal pakistan it has some digestive enzymes in it. im takin 30 pre 30post. and right after i dose it i get stomach pain so its obviosuly waxi. dont get me wrong its a good product just not for me sadly

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry for odd spelling i meant pak'' my cell has a weird t9 new function....