Absolute BEST PH for CUTTING?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on this subject matter. I've been hearing H-Drol is excellent for this and I was swayed to believe Dymethazine was a better choice (which it was not for me, gained tons of fat on it, super bloat, hardly any strength gains if at all, etc) or perhaps Epistane/Havoc...Please give me some good examples of why you believe a certain PH is the best for a CUT...thanks!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Well..id probaly say H-Drol w/ MMv2 ..lean dry gains all around

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
I dont, but I did a sh*t ton of research before I was about to run it, but decided to go with The One.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont; think there is any best compound for a cut. Cut is based on diet and cardio I have YEARS of experience in the A.S. and PH game and trust me you can pretty much cut on anything. Hdrol mmv2 19nor's etc ( i've used all of those) might give you dryer gains per ser but cutting is diet.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont; think there is any best compound for a cut. Cut is based on diet and cardio I have YEARS of experience in the A.S. and PH game and trust me you can pretty much cut on anything. Hdrol mmv2 19nor's etc ( i've used all of those) might give you dryer gains per ser but cutting is diet.
Maybe that wasn't the best term to use...Let's go with "recomp effect"...Which PH is best for RECOMPING?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MMV2 is great. I'm on it right now. Here's a Before and Current (33 days in). Notice the change in the lower abdomen/torso area.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MMV2 is great. I'm on it right now. Here's a Before and Current (33 days in). Notice the change in the lower abdomen/torso area.
cannon how many are you on a day i forgot what you decided on?

javry

Awards
how many calories a day is good for cutting with Havoc?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what kind of gains in strength/LBM have you made if any?

bf % lost?
Moderate gains in strength. Aren't sure about LBM gains. Doubt it's that much if any, as I'm on a calorie deficit, but recomp went great. New pic from today is up in my "Breakfast of Champions" log, located in my sig.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Havoc worked great for me. harden me up and cut a good amount of fat off. I'm sure there are other great products too though

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently pulsing SPAWN ( epi and tren). Best recomp ever!