Advice/opinion on my Havoc cycle

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Background: right now im am coming to the end of week 3 i ran 20/30/30..
i have gained 4 solid pounds, i do not see nor feel any water weight, Zero side. Im thinking its not really working, but there is no telling. I plan to get to the doc have him check some of my levels.Libido same, week 2 lethargy hit( I did change my schedule started waking up early n goin to bed earlier), its now gone. I do get messed up dreams now.

My strength has gone up noticeably, but im eating alot better, training even harder. Food intake is up/Water, all healthy food, no snacks or candy, if I have a snack it will be fruit or a protein shake.

Im not sure if I should bump my dosage up to 40mg for the last week, or continue what im doing and cut my loses. By loses I assumed I would have put on about 8 lbs atleast. by now.

Im at 142 in the mornings. After a workout 2 days ago I was 147...I idk maybe my scale is Fed up.

Any input is appreciated!

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
it's your diet that giving you the gains.

epi is so mild, it's hard to tell if your gains are from epi or from your diet.

even at 60mg.

but i loved how i felt on it.

honestly, i liked it. i liked the intensity i got (which could have been placebo) and i loved how i felt on it.

but i'll probably never run it again because there are just so many other hormones you can run that'll give you much better results for relatively around the same money.

you wanted my opinon and you got it.

at your weight, you should be concentrating more on eating like a horse and training hard and heavy. not taking hormones. if you have to take hormones to make gains at your weight, you don't know how to bodybuild yet.

DanielSon

Awards
yea bump up to 40...and eat a **** load of healthy carbs early in your day, ie peanut butter with honey, fruits etc...and yes i loved how i felt on it...i love the lean gains, i dropped 4% less body fat in a month on it!!!!