just curious..preference of h-drol or epi?

sizematters10

pretty self explanatory I guess, to me it just seems epi is the way to go, as much more anabolic and slightly more androgenic yet still as mild? but i could be wrong

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
personally I had better gains off H-Drol

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
personally I had better gains off H-Drol
me too. the 2 things i love about hdrol is (for me) the all day energy and the libido.......when ever i even mention hdrol to my gf, she gets sore:biglaugh:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
For me, epistane was good for lean mass gains, hdrol, strength,libido, and mass gains!!!

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
For me, epistane was good for lean mass gains, hdrol, strength,libido, and mass gains!!!
When people say Epi for "Lean mass gains" and Hdrol for Mass gains, I'm assuming it's being implied that the gains from Hdrol are wet. Is this correct?

If not, can someone clarify a bit. I have some experience with Epi, but curiosity has me considering Hdrol. I have both on hand.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Yes hdrol is dry, just for me I gained alot of strength and was a lil soft, but definitely bigger. Now epi was dryer still and I didn't go up much in strength and it was tight, lean mass gains. I hope this clarifies,.. everyone is different, this is just how they affected me!!!

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
Promagnon-25> H Drol > Epi IMHO.

H Roid/H Drol are dry while Epi is far from it.

You'll retain water with Epi. Granted, no as much as say Phera or MXT, but you WILL retain water.

I can't think of a place for Epi where you wouldn't have a superior substitute available for either cutting/recomp OR bulking.

Not to mention, PCT with Epi is usually harder than the compound's worth.

I'd never run two compounds IMHO... Epi or Superdrol.

However, everyBODY is different so to each his own. ;)

Best of luck.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Promagnon-25> H Drol > Epi IMHO.

H Roid/H Drol are dry while Epi is far from it.

You'll retain water with Epi. Granted, no as much as say Phera or MXT, but you WILL retain water.

I can't think of a place for Epi where you wouldn't have a superior substitute available for either cutting/recomp OR bulking.

Not to mention, PCT with Epi is usually harder than the compound's worth.

I'd never run two compounds IMHO... Epi or Superdrol.

However, everyBODY is different so to each his own. ;)

Best of luck.
So when choosing between Hdrol and Epi for a cut/recomp, you'd definitely pick Hdrol?

Cycle length/dosage suggestions?

And what is your reasoning for saying you will hold more water on Epi than on Hdrol? Some people seem to say the opposite.

sizematters10

its funny everyone says epi is so dry but im retaining a little water...not that its severe or too annoying but it is a little bothersome

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
So when choosing between Hdrol and Epi for a cut/recomp, you'd definitely pick Hdrol?

Cycle length/dosage suggestions?

And what is your reasoning for saying you will hold more water on Epi than on Hdrol? Some people seem to say the opposite.
Epi's far from dry in most people. In fact, that's the main reason it's "Better for bulking than H Drol." ;)

H Drol @ 75mg for 40 days is great for most anyone. Now stack that with a good dose of either Fura or MMV2 and you've got a killer recomp cycle!

chess315

chess315

Awards
epi works faster so you could have a shorter cycle =less side

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
epi gave me super dry gains.. kept all of it,.. in my final week at 50mg my veins were poping everywhere.. and i saw muscles i never knew i had
also only ran 3 and 1/2 week cycle

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
this is interesting... i have no personal experience with epi but plan on using some in a little bit as i have some laying around. it's the first i've heard of wetness of the compound. if you were to try and reduce that water retention, what could be used effectively to combat it? cabergoline possibly? anastrozole? would combining it with a drier compound do any good? feel free to chime in...

gie

Awards
how about stacking both like that
epi 1-4 30/30/30/30
h-drol 3-6 50/50/50/50
for cut/recomp?
or should i run h-drol first?

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
how about stacking both like that
epi 1-4 30/30/30/30
h-drol 3-6 50/50/50/50
for cut/recomp?
or should i run h-drol first?
I'd just tell you to run the H Drol @ 75mg solo. :burnout:

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
they were both dry for me

epi was dryer. i mean, that sh*t is dry!!! i actually lost strength in the first 3 weeks of epi cuz i lost about 5lbs of water and then afterwards, i gained strength cuz of the lean mass i gained. but the gains aren't that big. i liked epi though. but like the guy said above me, there are much better compounds out there.

h-drol was mild as well. low side effects and also dry. but not as dry as epi. i retained a little water with h-drol. strength gains were more noticable on h-drol. weight gains were about the same on both. 6-8 lbs.

the good thing is you don't have to do a crazy PCT for either cuz they're mild and gains are very easy to maintain if your pct is good along with your diet and training. i would still use a SERM though. pereferable clomid at 50mg

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
they were both dry for me

epi was dryer. i mean, that sh*t is dry!!! i actually lost strength in the first 3 weeks of epi cuz i lost about 5lbs of water and then afterwards, i gained strength cuz of the lean mass i gained. but the gains aren't that big. i liked epi though. but like the guy said above me, there are much better compounds out there.

h-drol was mild as well. low side effects and also dry. but not as dry as epi. i retained a little water with h-drol. strength gains were more noticable on h-drol. weight gains were about the same on both. 6-8 lbs.

the good thing is you don't have to do a crazy PCT for either cuz they're mild and gains are very easy to maintain if your pct is good along with your diet and training. i would still use a SERM though. pereferable clomid at 50mg
Another fine instance proving that everyBODY is different. ;)

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if im not mistakin i believe epi is much more androgenic so that should be somethign to take into account for those predisposed to certain conditions

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
but its also highly anabolic, way more so than hdrol... qfactor of 12 vs. hdrol's q of like 2.2 or something near that

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
the only thing i see wrong with that dose is a hole in your pocket for nothing. at that point you should start considering running something stronger.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
with these two i think everyone is different. i had one friend gain nearly 20 pounds on hdrol while another only gained 5 on epi, both bulking and similar builds. i can tell you that when i ran havoc, lost the bottle moving, and replaced it with epi, they are NOT the same compounds. whoever has ran both back to back should be able to tell you that.