First Injectable Cycle.... Need Help

J

Juiced

Awards
Hey everyone,
Im looking to do my first injectable cycle, so far Ive done 3 cycles, Epi then 2 Epi/Hdrol cycles. Currently at 224lbs at 6' 3"

Ive been looking into several cycles with Equipoise, Sustain 250, and Primobolan.

Thing is I dont want to go bankrupt from a cycle lol and want some good mass gains while leaning out some. Ive found lots of people say Eq is great for lean dry gains and is cheaper then all of them to run at 600mg/week. I would love to get a hold of QUALITY primo but its way to hard and expensive.

My question is what do you guys think I should go with? I am kinda leaning toward the Eq due to cost and overall effect. Only problem is I hear some say you need to stack it with Test and others say you dont

J

Juiced

Awards
For the Eq I see most people go 12-14 weeks at 600mg/week

Has anyone taken Eq before? what were your gains?

B

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Test. Enanthate @ 500mg's/wk for 12 weeks.

Test. should be a base to every cycle. Why not just start with a test. only cycle and see how you react?

J

Juiced

Awards
Im just scared of becoming all puffy looking from the water retention. Everything Ive used so far has been lean gains. A few people have suggested I try test first since Ive never used an injectable before and go from there.

Ive read though that retaining gains on test is harder then on Eq also

J

Juiced

Awards
Ive been looking also into deca durabolin as it seems to be the easiest to retain gains after long periods of time and with the least sides compared to test.

S

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
dude... i understand that test and all of its sides seem like bad cup of tea, but you get some arimidex and tadaa; you just lost a few pounds of water. if you do your research properly and thoroughly, you will be able to negate just about any of the ides you could run into, you just need to have all your supports and ancilliaries.

you really cant just go and run some eq, or deca, especially not deca. you really must run at least some test when running those compounds, or any compound that is not very androgenic for that matter. everyone argues about this 'test base'/no test base thing... take a look at the designers... do you feel good on superdrol? no you dont you feel like ****, especially once your test levels decline so much that you cant get out of bed, cant eat, etc, etc. its super anabolic, and super unandrogenic, like deca. be prepared to stare at your limp **** when you need it most... you beginning to feel me?

you don't have to run test with every cycle, but if you want to avoid libido loss, lethargy, and all the other fun times that accompany highly anabolic unandrogenic steroids, then i think most would have to agree, and recommend it.

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
WEEK
PRIMOBOLAN 100 MG AMP
TEST. ENANTHATE 250 MG AMP
PROVIRON 25 MG TAB

3 AMPS/WEEK/
1 AMPS/WEEK TEST.

3 AMPS/WEEK
1 AMPS/WEEK TEST.

4 AMPS/WEEK
1 AMPS/WEEK TEST.

4 AMPS/WEEK
1 AMPS/WEEK TEST
1 TAB/DAY

4 AMPS/WEEK
1 AMPS/WEEK TEST
2 TABS/DAY

4 AMPS/WEEK
1 AMPS/WEEK TEST.
2 TABS/DAY

4 AMPS/WEEK
1 AMPS/WEEK TEST.
2 TABS/DAY

2 AMPS/WEEK
1 AMP/WEEK TEST.
2 TABS/DAY

NEEDED:

8 AMPS TEST. ENANTHATE

28 AMPS PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT

77 TABS(80 TABS)PROVIRON

4 WEEKS PCT-NOVL/CLOMID YOUR CHOICE. DONT NEED BOTH WITH PROVIRON. 40/20 ED

THIS WOULD BE GOOD FOR U FROM WHAT YOU ARE CONSIDERING. JUST RESEARCH BROTHER! PROVIRON AIDS IN WATER RETENTION AND ANTI-ESTORGEN. TEST E. WILL GO GOOD WITH PRIMOBOLAN. PRIMOBOLIN IS VERY SAFE AND DONT AROMATIZE PLUS IT IS GOOD FOR SOLID GAINS SINCE IT MAINLY IS USED FOR MUSCLE HARDNING.

J

Juiced

Awards
thanks for the reply above..... I am taking it into major consideration....

I have read though that many people who run EQ alone use HCG at 250iu injections every 4 days. Thus you dont get the full shitty effect of having no test in your system since it keeps your nuts running, even if its at lower levels the normal.

Has anyone read/heard about this and can add to it???

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
dude... i understand that test and all of its sides seem like bad cup of tea, but you get some arimidex and tadaa; you just lost a few pounds of water. if you do your research properly and thoroughly, you will be able to negate just about any of the ides you could run into, you just need to have all your supports and ancilliaries.

you really cant just go and run some eq, or deca, especially not deca. you really must run at least some test when running those compounds, or any compound that is not very androgenic for that matter. everyone argues about this 'test base'/no test base thing... take a look at the designers... do you feel good on superdrol? no you dont you feel like ****, especially once your test levels decline so much that you cant get out of bed, cant eat, etc, etc. its super anabolic, and super unandrogenic, like deca. be prepared to stare at your limp **** when you need it most... you beginning to feel me?

you don't have to run test with every cycle, but if you want to avoid libido loss, lethargy, and all the other fun times that accompany highly anabolic unandrogenic steroids, then i think most would have to agree, and recommend it.
So agree. Havent run inj but have been considering it. Its kinda like back in the day why most people would run 4A when the ran 1AD...

I would look at getting either Test C or maybe a prop blend along with some arimidex like suggested. Most people say for your first cycle you want to start just with Test.