When cutting...why Hdrol over Epistane?

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
I have Hdrol and Epistane on hand. I have decided to run Hdrol for a cut after some people said it was better, but I never really asked why.

Why would an Hdrol cycle be better for cutting than an Epistane cycle. The more I read, the more I seem to get confused. Epistane doesn't look like it gives wet gains, and most people seem to say that they gain more muscle on Epistane than on Hdrol. Strength as well.

If I'm trying to cut bodyfat, wouldn't more muscle gain be more beneficial to my goal?

I guess I'm saying I don't know anymore which one I want to do. If you had to choose between Epistane and Hdrol for dropping bodyfat while gaining/maintaining muscle...which would you choose, and how long would you run it?

I was thinking

Hdrol: 50/50/50/75/75/75
or
Epistane: 20/30/30/40/40/40-50

Assume you have two bottles of each on hand. I'm running the same PCT regardless of what I choose.

Help...I'm so torn. :(

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
epi is weak hdrol is stronger and both will cut u up. stick with hdrol since it causes more mass wihile cutting up. another thing hdrol should be dosed alil higher. 50 75 100 100 125 125 (dose lst weak at 150 if Everything is fine, note i said everything since 150 is pretty high) also add trisorbagen for hdrol to work better. i def. recommend doing that. ull notice a huge diff with trisorbagen

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
When I did hdrol it was all mass and strength,.. epi on the other hand was lean mass.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
150 of hdrol? wow......

Also epi is weak? I guess everyone has their own opinions

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I found epi to be MUCH stronger than hdrol.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
From what i hear, Epi and Hdrol are a pretty sweet lean cutting stack.

Better have a serm on hand though.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
epi is weak hdrol is stronger and both will cut u up. stick with hdrol since it causes more mass wihile cutting up. another thing hdrol should be dosed alil higher. 50 75 100 100 125 125 (dose lst weak at 150 if Everything is fine, note i said everything since 150 is pretty high) also add trisorbagen for hdrol to work better. i def. recommend doing that. ull notice a huge diff with trisorbagen

seriously? 150mg?

That seems like some serious overkill on...well...everything inside my body.

And I also hear other reviews from people that epi gave them better results than hdrol.

**** this is not helping.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
From what i hear, Epi and Hdrol are a pretty sweet lean cutting stack.

Better have a serm on hand though.
what about something OTC like PCT Assist, Test Booster, and Anti-E with perhaps a cort blocker?

And how would one go about doing a stack? Running both straight through? Or ramp up/ramp down?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You can go Hdrol and add epi week 2 for a total 6 week cycle consisting of 6 of hdrol and 4 of epi.

You can run all those stuff, but some find comfort running SERM with 2 compounds.

Things get pricey when you add it all together.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
You can go Hdrol and add epi week 2 for a total 6 week cycle consisting of 6 of hdrol and 4 of epi.

You can run all those stuff, but some find comfort running SERM with 2 compounds.

Yeah...I'm starting to just look at an old 30/30/40/40 of epi.

I keep hearing how great Hdrol is for a cut...but nobody can seem to tell me why it's a better choice than Epistane.

I don't think I'd really be into stacking them. Like you said, pricey, and a lot more stress on my organs than I'm really looking for. If I run solo...what's your opinion and why?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
150mg of H-drol is fine. You can dose that stuff relatively high. I did 125mg of HD, stacked with 30mg Epidrol, and had no issues.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bingo. Did this exact thing last year.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if this is a true cut...you should be at such a caloric deficiency that no matter what your taking your not gonna gain a whole ton of weight....you just need something to keep you anabolic for six weeks so you dont lose a ton of muscle from the extra cardio and lower calories....in this instance i think epi would be the better choice...and like i said you dont need a high dose...i wouldnt go over 40mgs....h-drol alone is the weakest thing you can run.....now if your doing more of a recomp which is what most guys on this board would call a cut....then stack em as said earlier.... you have six weeks to figure it out so start low and work your way up....id do it something like this

epi- 20/30/30/40/50/50
hdrol- 50/50/100/100/150/150

if you run this watch your bp for sure.....but start low and work your way up and if the sides get bad then just stop tapering up....but again you need to decide what you really want to do with this cycle first....

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
if this is a true cut...you should be at such a caloric deficiency that no matter what your taking your not gonna gain a whole ton of weight....you just need something to keep you anabolic for six weeks so you dont lose a ton of muscle from the extra cardio and lower calories....in this instance i think epi would be the better choice...and like i said you dont need a high dose...i wouldnt go over 40mgs....h-drol alone is the weakest thing you can run.....now if your doing more of a recomp which is what most guys on this board would call a cut....then stack em as said earlier.... you have six weeks to figure it out so start low and work your way up....id do it something like this

epi- 20/30/30/40/50/50
hdrol- 50/50/100/100/150/150

if you run this watch your bp for sure.....but start low and work your way up and if the sides get bad then just stop tapering up....but again you need to decide what you really want to do with this cycle first....
Well I guess "recomp" is the correct term. At 225 and roughly 14-15% bf, I'd like to see bf drop around 2-3% at least, with weight change not being a big concern. Obviously I'm taking something to maintain muscle and strength, but adding some more muscle would be a much appreciated benefit.

The hdrol dosing seems so incredibly high for it being a methyl.

The epi I feel is more appropriately dosed.

Would stacking the two be required for the recomp, or can I get recomp benefits off of epi alone?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hdrol is incredibly mild....150mgs is not that high....is this your first cycle?

it seems to me that your going to need a little more research....on your own....read some logs and look at what other people ran these compounds at....then make an informed decision....