EPISTANE AS A SERM

samva777

Awards
Has anyone ever used or is there any information on this idea. I know Epistane has SERM like qualities and is said to help stop formation of gyno maybe even reverse gyno. :pose:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It suppresses testosterone levels. So whether any SERM-like properties are valuable in terms of stacking with something else, its still pointless to use as a SERM in PCT

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever used or is there any information on this idea. I know Epistane has SERM like qualities and is said to help stop formation of gyno maybe even reverse gyno. :pose:
um..what? first of all u never use a steroid to combat steroidal gyno. epistane is a form of estradiol (i believe). im sure there are people that have tried, but i cant imagine it being able to reverse gyno.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No way no how should it ever be used in replacing a serm or a good ai or as any part of pct sorry bro

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Epistane has some AI effects, not SERM, due to the fact that its a 5-AR androgen.

um..what? first of all u never use a steroid to combat steroidal gyno. epistane is a form of estradiol (i believe). im sure there are people that have tried, but i cant imagine it being able to reverse gyno.
People do it all the time. ATD, 6-bromo, 6-oxo, formestane, are all steroidal AI's and can be quite effective for gyno reduction.

Epistane is not a form of estradiol.

No way no how should it ever be used in replacing a serm or a good ai or as any part of pct sorry bro

While I agree it should not be used during PCT, it does have its place on cycle with an aromatizing androgen (dbol, testosterone, etc). One could utilize the AI effects of the epistane while still getting the anabolic effects. This is also common practice...those who stack winny with testosterone for example. Same idea.

samva777

Awards
Ok I got this from the same forums here and it must be highly reguarded as its stickied here it is please feel free to discuss and vivisect this statement like everything else consensus of opinion along with anecdotal real world evidence means a lot.

Epistane/Havoc/Hemaguno
Innovators: IBE, RPN, Spectra Force
Nomenclature: 2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Pill Size: 10mg or 12.5mg depending on what brand you use
Dosages: 20-50mg
Side Effects: Milder on liver and lipid levels than other methyls. Known to cause lower back and calf pumps.
Reputation: There has had some spectroscopy and compound identification issues with these products, but from personal experience with it, is still a solid product. Many users have taken this compound as a solo run for gynecomastia reduction due to it's SERM-like and anti-aromatase properties. It is also a popular compound for use with the 'pulse method' of taking orals. Users can expect to see significant gains in both strength and mass.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Ok I got this from the same forums here and it must be highly reguarded as its stickied here it is please feel free to discuss and vivisect this statement like everything else consensus of opinion along with anecdotal real world evidence means a lot.

Epistane/Havoc/Hemaguno
Innovators: IBE, RPN, Spectra Force
Nomenclature: 2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Pill Size: 10mg or 12.5mg depending on what brand you use
Dosages: 20-50mg
Side Effects: Milder on liver and lipid levels than other methyls. Known to cause lower back and calf pumps.
Reputation: There has had some spectroscopy and compound identification issues with these products, but from personal experience with it, is still a solid product. Many users have taken this compound as a solo run for gynecomastia reduction due to it's SERM-like and anti-aromatase properties. It is also a popular compound for use with the 'pulse method' of taking orals. Users can expect to see significant gains in both strength and mass.
That write up is incorrect. It does not have SERM like properties. It does have AI properties though.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It MAY reverse gyno in SOME individuals. However I have not seen any on cycle blood work to show how good it is as an ai. Until I do it will act like any othere 5a reduced steriod and lower e2 slightly

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
There was a thread on here some time back about a fellow who said it cured his gyno,.. but no pics or anything. In my mind it just doesn't make sense to believe that taking a steroid will decrease or reverse gyno!!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It can because like I said before 5a reduced steriods have ai like properties but are not tru ais like adex letro or aromasin bromo atd ect

SWOLL

Awards
yeah no way bro
I took epistane(havoc) when i didnt know much about this kind of stuff, without a pct and by week 3 i was a bit shutdown. using it as a serm would be a terrible idea, stay far far away from that!