EPISTANE AS A SERM - AnabolicMinds.com

EPISTANE AS A SERM

  1. New Member
    samva777's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    159

    Reputation

    EPISTANE AS A SERM


    Has anyone ever used or is there any information on this idea. I know Epistane has SERM like qualities and is said to help stop formation of gyno maybe even reverse gyno. ose:

  2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    It suppresses testosterone levels. So whether any SERM-like properties are valuable in terms of stacking with something else, its still pointless to use as a SERM in PCT
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1570

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by samva777 View Post
    Has anyone ever used or is there any information on this idea. I know Epistane has SERM like qualities and is said to help stop formation of gyno maybe even reverse gyno. ose:
    um..what? first of all u never use a steroid to combat steroidal gyno. epistane is a form of estradiol (i believe). im sure there are people that have tried, but i cant imagine it being able to reverse gyno.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    No way no how should it ever be used in replacing a serm or a good ai or as any part of pct sorry bro

  5. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10630

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by samva777 View Post
    Has anyone ever used or is there any information on this idea. I know Epistane has SERM like qualities and is said to help stop formation of gyno maybe even reverse gyno. ose:
    Epistane has some AI effects, not SERM, due to the fact that its a 5-AR androgen.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    um..what? first of all u never use a steroid to combat steroidal gyno. epistane is a form of estradiol (i believe). im sure there are people that have tried, but i cant imagine it being able to reverse gyno.
    People do it all the time. ATD, 6-bromo, 6-oxo, formestane, are all steroidal AI's and can be quite effective for gyno reduction.

    Epistane is not a form of estradiol.

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    No way no how should it ever be used in replacing a serm or a good ai or as any part of pct sorry bro

    While I agree it should not be used during PCT, it does have its place on cycle with an aromatizing androgen (dbol, testosterone, etc). One could utilize the AI effects of the epistane while still getting the anabolic effects. This is also common practice...those who stack winny with testosterone for example. Same idea.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  6. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1570

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Epistane is not a form of estradiol.
    epitiostanol...sorry.
  7. New Member
    samva777's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    159

    Reputation

    Ok I got this from the same forums here and it must be highly reguarded as its stickied here it is please feel free to discuss and vivisect this statement like everything else consensus of opinion along with anecdotal real world evidence means a lot.

    Epistane/Havoc/Hemaguno
    Innovators: IBE, RPN, Spectra Force
    Nomenclature: 2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
    Pill Size: 10mg or 12.5mg depending on what brand you use
    Dosages: 20-50mg
    Side Effects: Milder on liver and lipid levels than other methyls. Known to cause lower back and calf pumps.
    Reputation: There has had some spectroscopy and compound identification issues with these products, but from personal experience with it, is still a solid product. Many users have taken this compound as a solo run for gynecomastia reduction due to it's SERM-like and anti-aromatase properties. It is also a popular compound for use with the 'pulse method' of taking orals. Users can expect to see significant gains in both strength and mass.
  8. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10630

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by samva777 View Post
    Ok I got this from the same forums here and it must be highly reguarded as its stickied here it is please feel free to discuss and vivisect this statement like everything else consensus of opinion along with anecdotal real world evidence means a lot.

    Epistane/Havoc/Hemaguno
    Innovators: IBE, RPN, Spectra Force
    Nomenclature: 2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
    Pill Size: 10mg or 12.5mg depending on what brand you use
    Dosages: 20-50mg
    Side Effects: Milder on liver and lipid levels than other methyls. Known to cause lower back and calf pumps.
    Reputation: There has had some spectroscopy and compound identification issues with these products, but from personal experience with it, is still a solid product. Many users have taken this compound as a solo run for gynecomastia reduction due to it's SERM-like and anti-aromatase properties. It is also a popular compound for use with the 'pulse method' of taking orals. Users can expect to see significant gains in both strength and mass.
    That write up is incorrect. It does not have SERM like properties. It does have AI properties though.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  9. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    It MAY reverse gyno in SOME individuals. However I have not seen any on cycle blood work to show how good it is as an ai. Until I do it will act like any othere 5a reduced steriod and lower e2 slightly

  10. Senior Member
    nemo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,649
    Rep Power
    1234

    Reputation

    There was a thread on here some time back about a fellow who said it cured his gyno,.. but no pics or anything. In my mind it just doesn't make sense to believe that taking a steroid will decrease or reverse gyno!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  11. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    It can because like I said before 5a reduced steriods have ai like properties but are not tru ais like adex letro or aromasin bromo atd ect

  12. New Member
    SWOLL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    yeah no way bro
    I took epistane(havoc) when i didnt know much about this kind of stuff, without a pct and by week 3 i was a bit shutdown. using it as a serm would be a terrible idea, stay far far away from that!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EPISTANE AND SERM PCT HELP
    By newmassfx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 05:25 PM
  2. Epistane, is a serm needed?
    By Paz in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 05:35 PM
  3. Epistane w/ SERM?
    By Rossi2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 03:16 PM
  4. Epistane PCT OTC or SERM?
    By Broadway in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 02:36 AM
  5. epistane post serm
    By speedpastu in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 04:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in