Legal Gears M1T

muscles4life

Awards
I have one bottle of Gasparis M1t and three bottles of Legal gears M1T. The Gaspari one was sealed around the cap and was packed with cotton. The Legal Gear ones were only sealed with a thin plastic piece under the cap, which didn't seem to seal it anyway, plus it didn't have any filler(cotton) inside. A very sloppy packaging job. Do you think Legal gear still puts out a good M1T? Can I trust the contents to be good quality? I did by the Legal Gear bottles from two different websites, and they came the same way. Anybody else with the same thing? Do you still trust Legal Gear? They should really package these better. Even the stickers are put on bad. Don't get me wrong, as long as the quality is good I could careless what the packaging looks like. It's all about quality! I think I'll just order AMT from PN from now on, Plus the service is awesome from PN.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
well all of the bottles I've gotten from LG have had the seal over the top and cotton inside - they'll still be gettin my business

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My bottle didn't have the cotton in it either, but got great gains.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got one several weeks ago with the Meso label and one recently with the LG label and neither one had cotton in it. I noticed the new label also has NAC in it too.

muscles4life

Awards
Stryder, have you been using Legal gears yet? If so how did you like it. Thanks for the replys.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
I hear good things about both brands.....you guys are funny ....when you cross over to the dark side you will just be happy you can get gear.....

big bump for M-1-t best thing to come along in a while.....

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
both of mine came from the first batch sold...i got em about 6-7 weeks ago

hornedfrogsAT

Awards
I have one bottle of Gasparis M1t and three bottles of Legal gears M1T. The Gaspari one was sealed around the cap and was packed with cotton. The Legal Gear ones were only sealed with a thin plastic piece under the cap, which didn't seem to seal it anyway, plus it didn't have any filler(cotton) inside. A very sloppy packaging job. Do you think Legal gear still puts out a good M1T? Can I trust the contents to be good quality? I did by the Legal Gear bottles from two different websites, and they came the same way. Anybody else with the same thing? Do you still trust Legal Gear? They should really package these better. Even the stickers are put on bad. Don't get me wrong, as long as the quality is good I could careless what the packaging looks like. It's all about quality! I think I'll just order AMT from PN from now on, Plus the service is awesome from PN.

I just got my bottle of M1T in this week, LegalGear from www.milleniumnutrition.com It wasn't sealed around the cap or filled with cotton either and I was wondering the same thing about safety to use it.

Pauly

Awards
Even if the product was properly sealed, if someone really wanted to contaminate your bottle, they still could. I agree though, it does make you wonder why the poor packaging job.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is quanity not quality anymore. Don't get me wrong my first two bottles were from LG when it was Meso labs, but they seem shady to me anymore, but everyone shouldn't necesarily stay with them, but I will support the site. Not to mention that PN has great service and they have great deals and they never disapoint.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
you guys are funny ....when you cross over to the dark side you will just be happy you can get gear.....

big bump for M-1-t best thing to come along in a while.....
So true, so true. LOL On the dark side gear comes in all shapes and sizes, cotton is the least of your worries.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stryder, have you been using Legal gears yet? If so how did you like it. Thanks for the replys.
Yes, I've used LG (Meso) and gained 7 lbs in 2 weeks. Kept the gains post as well. Very pleased. One thing though came down with the flu, couldn't get out of the bed...no training for a week, but ate big and lost only 1 pound :D
Haven't used the new LG label M1T yet.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Here is an explanation I read regarding the Legal Gear product that may help. Note: the spelling and grammar are not mine.
. . . .there is no cotton in it as there is none required. They pressure seal them with a seal under and on top of the cap. When you open the bottle, the seal under the cap comes off and is either right their, or up in the cap. This happens with products all the time that are pressure sealed.

muscles4life

Awards
Has anyone tried the bad packaged Legal Gear M1T yet? Does it seem to work just like their original batch?

shadow_manifest

Awards
Has anyone tried the bad packaged Legal Gear M1T yet? Does it seem to work just like their original batch?

I don't the packaging would effect the product if it was legit. I just think people don't trust a product that may have been tampered with.

muscles4life

Awards
I'm just hoping the quality is as good as their original batch with Mesolabs.

PumpingBricks70

Awards
For those that have the new bottles with NAC, is it listed on the label??

I can't seem to get an answer to this question on other boards. :mad:

Thanks.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I recently purchased four bottles from two different sources. Two bottles from one source does not list the NAC, while the two bottles from the other do.

muscles4life

Awards
My bottles from two different sources DO have NAC listed.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
LG is putting NAC in the newer batchs to aid in liver protection.

PumpingBricks70

Awards
LG is putting NAC in the newer batchs to aid in liver protection.
I'm aware of that. I have 4 bottles (new ones) where NAC is not listed on the label, but the bottles still stink like raw dog ****. E-dog was saying the NAC has a sulfur smell to it, but it's not listed on my bottles. :(

zarraza

Awards
question.....are you guys getting 10mg or 5mg in your bottles?

ok, that's a dumb question.....are you guys buying 5mg or 10mg tablets?

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
question.....are you guys getting 10mg or 5mg in your bottles?

ok, that's a dumb question.....are you guys buying 5mg or 10mg tablets?
I believe Legal Gear only supplies tabs with 10 mg M 1-T.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
When dealing with legal products there is no reason to cut corners...how well a company pays attention to detail is a good indication of dedication to quality.

If a company has shitty label application, no cotton, and the damn seal is not properly applied how much attention do you think they pay to the quality inside the bottle?

Your choice though...you get what you pay for.

Chemo