Any Good Research Sites/ Books?

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have been wanting to gather some information for a faaaar off cycle I will eventualy do, (could be years) but I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some good research information. ( I love researching stuff, and I want to be 100% sure of what I am doing when I do it)

I have been doing some searching on here, but i kinda want some more in-depth info.

Shoot me a PM if you dont want to post it up on here

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have been wanting to gather some information for a faaaar off cycle I will eventualy do, (could be years) but I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some good research information. ( I love researching stuff, and I want to be 100% sure of what I am doing when I do it)

I have been doing some searching on here, but i kinda want some more in-depth info.

Shoot me a PM if you dont want to post it up on here
You could always pick up a copy of my book. It is available at Nutraplanet.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
man...what a shameless plug....jeeez....lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
spres buy his book...im buyin it....his posts have got me sold

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey, you got to take em when you can get em.
I was just heading over here to recommend it if you hadn't. I picked up Seth's book Anabolic Pharmacology , and it lays out the basics and pretty much any steroid you are interested in. I picked it up for the similar reasons to why you did; I'm going to be running something mild like Oral PHs, but I thought it was good to get the big picture beforehand and the book certainly provides that. Another book that many use is Anabolics 2009 by Llewyn, and Seth even mentions it in his book :thumbsup:

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I'm buying that soon.

Hopefully it's a user friendly book that isn't really "hard" to read.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm buying that soon.

Hopefully it's a user friendly book that isn't really "hard" to read.
Without a doubt. There's almost 100 pages of intro, quick chem, then explanation of all the importanat enzymes and receptors.

Seth would it be possible to allow NutraPlanet to put the Table of Contents of your book up on the product description page to give the buyers a better idea of the product?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Without a doubt. There's almost 100 pages of intro, quick chem, then explanation of all the importanat enzymes and receptors.

Seth would it be possible to allow NutraPlanet to put the Table of Contents of your book up on the product description page to give the buyers a better idea of the product?
Sweet..

Your idea is actually great. That would be so helpfull to know what is in the book from the Table of Contents.