Anyone have experiance with these "stealth" oils?

  1. Anyone have experiance with these "stealth" oils?


    i ordered from an overseas site awhile back and got a couple bottles of deca.... i took it out of the packaging bottle and transfered it to a vial. the oil was definently foggy and very thick (almost like hairgel). so i loaded a pin up and was about to inject (it was hard to get bubbles out because of the thickness)..... and i looked in the mirror and went "no way". this stuff looks super shady

    does this sound right?


  2. i just have a hard time grasping the fact i threw 400 dollars into the wind
  3. dpfisher
    dpfisher's Avatar

    Here's a tip for buying anything gray market online, type:

    company name SCAM

    into google first. Not sure if it would work for AAS but it works with anything else questionable so it should...
    •   
       


  4. email them and see what they have to say about it.

    contact your source as well and see about getting some more.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by orangutan View Post
    i ordered from an overseas site awhile back and got a couple bottles of deca.... i took it out of the packaging bottle and transfered it to a vial. the oil was definently foggy and very thick (almost like hairgel). so i loaded a pin up and was about to inject (it was hard to get bubbles out because of the thickness)..... and i looked in the mirror and went "no way". this stuff looks super shady

    does this sound right?
    You could try cutting it with sterile oil then run it through a filter. You may have to inject a higher volume, but at least it will be of better consistency.

    I've heard mixed reviews on stealth, and would def do my best to sterilize it prior to use. It does seem to contain what it claims however.
    Advanced Muscle Science

  6. I've heard (mostly) bad things about stealth, and most of the products that come from that vendor.

    I think the products are cut with alcohol in attempt to sterilize them, considering they are made in very poor conditions.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    email them and see what they have to say about it.

    contact your source as well and see about getting some more.
    x2.

    They should answer your concerns.

  8. I have used it. Actually, I used it for the first 9 weeks of the 12 week cycle that I am on right now. For the last 3 weeks I ordered from another site...ampules.

    I felt the same way when I received the stuff! I was paranoid as hell for the first couple of weeks...was like, I am going to put this in me!? It came out of a bottle! Well I took the chance but I will not again....just too risky! BUT I have had no problems other than the fact that it is way more painful than the "real" stuff I ordered from another website.

    I did it...but for injectables....just a little scary.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by triton185 View Post
    I have used it. Actually, I used it for the first 9 weeks of the 12 week cycle that I am on right now. For the last 3 weeks I ordered from another site...ampules.

    I felt the same way when I received the stuff! I was paranoid as hell for the first couple of weeks...was like, I am going to put this in me!? It came out of a bottle! Well I took the chance but I will not again....just too risky! BUT I have had no problems other than the fact that it is way more painful than the "real" stuff I ordered from another website.

    I did it...but for injectables....just a little scary.
    was it super thick and foggy like i said?

  10. i got some from the same place and will transfer from the bottles today. I will let you know the status tomorrow. I also ordered from another site that was a lot more expensive but real. And i would recommend them because its not questionable source. Just twice as expensive.

  11. It was def thicker than the other that I bought. As far as being foggy....I don't know but it did seem darker. My concern when I received it was whether or not it was sterile. I don't see how it could be coming in a bottle......I don't know.....I mean, I didn't have a problem with it, just more pain as I said earlier. I preloaded my syringes....yeah I know a lot of people say don't do that but it worked fine for me. Have to say though, I will order my next cycle from the place that I bought my last 3 weeks worth. More expensive but a little more peace of mind.

  12. why do people say not to pre load the syringes? and did you filter yours?

  13. I'm using stealth testP and trenA. Both vials look more cloudy than the others I haven't been using, it's normal to be cloudy and is prob the gear in the oil, eitherway it's fine. 2nd here's a few tips, heat up the gear in a hot cup of water by dropping the vials in, oils go in much easier, massage and heat, they use a high ba to sterilize their gear and will cause abscesses, they get better. also I baked my test at 200 for 10 min to evaporate some of the ba out and the abscesses have gotten better.

  14. I don't know why people say not to pre load syringes. I have just read on this board people saying that. I did not filter mine.

    I would guess that there are a lot of people on this board that have used this stuff. I am curious to know how many.....because it was a helluva a lot cheaper. Would be nice to hear opinions......

  15. we are probably border line breaking the rules with this thread.

  16. I agree.....

  17. man I went ahead and pulled the oils out of the containers and transfered them and they all look fine. They had a very slight yellow tint to them but when I noticed when I ran the syringes under some hot water it cleared it up. But all in all I say it looked very clean and impressive.

  18. oh and here is a tip. When poking through the top and drawing it out. Be sure to use the same hole as the first draw because then you loose the air tight pressure and are forced to litterally pull the oil out which is a pain

  19. MOD EDIT: As stealthy as you think you are, still no source posting allowed.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by faceman35 View Post
    man I went ahead and pulled the oils out of the containers and transfered them and they all look fine. They had a very slight yellow tint to them but when I noticed when I ran the syringes under some hot water it cleared it up. But all in all I say it looked very clean and impressive.
    Nice man.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 08:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:32 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 01:32 PM
Log in
Log in