Length of Time Between Cycles

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I've always heard a general rule for how long to wait before starting another cycle. The rule is, "Stay off as long as you were on." Is this correct? I'll be finishing the Anabol/Megabol cycle (at double dosage) in 2 weeks and starting PCT with 6 OXO & ZMA. I plan on begining to cut after PCT. The only thing is that I have 30g 1T & 30g 4AD that I plan on making a killer transdermal out of and I want to start it ASAP. The A/M cycle lasted 10 weeks. The PCT will last 4 weeks and will end around the end of Jan. Would it be too soon to start the next cycle in Feb? That would be 10 weeks on 4 weeks off, then another 4 weeks on.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've done the Mega/Ana cycle several months back. It worked well for me with a 16 pound peak gain. It did however shut my ass down..waay down.

I did 6OXO and ZMA for PCT. I would strongly recommend the inclusion of some Nolva. I lost 4 of the pounds PC and recovery of my libido took about 6 weeks.

I don't feel the 6OXO is either strong enough or effective enough to use alone. It's hyped up a lot but lacks any substantial body of data showing it to be an effective PCT.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
And yes, you should wait at least a total of 10 weeks before starting another cycle.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've done the Mega/Ana cycle several months back. It worked well for me with a 16 pound peak gain. It did however shut my ass down..waay down.

I did 6OXO and ZMA for PCT. I would strongly recommend the inclusion of some Nolva. I lost 4 of the pounds PC and recovery of my libido took about 6 weeks.

I don't feel the 6OXO is either strong enough or effective enough to use alone. It's hyped up a lot but lacks any substantial body of data showing it to be an effective PCT.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro's. I thought so. I just hate waiting...lol. I guess I better get in touch with LS for the Nolva then. It won't be too long before I need it.

Y

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
If I continue to act like a complete moron, then I will be BANNED.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad your learning.

Y

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
This thread is proof.
Why are you against my view?
Do you see my point at all?
Or am i just stupid.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have no point. You went out of your way to start ****. This is your last warning. Drop your attitude or you will be gone.

There is a way of making a point without being an asshole. I suggest you learn very quick.

Y

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
OK Bobo.
I'll cool it.

Candle25.
When you finish a cycle your estrogen can skyrocket. This alone can increase your chances of gyno. I highly recommend Nolva from power nutrition. It will also improve your recovery time. Props to Bioman.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much. Your advice is good.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
So, just to clarify, if the choice came between 6oxo and Nolva, the choice would always be Nolva? Forgive me, I'm learning.

Y

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
So, just to clarify, if the choice came between 6oxo and Nolva, the choice would always be Nolva? Forgive me, I'm learning.

If you can get nolva... You are ready to handle PCT! 6-oxo May work, But nolva is guaranteed!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Well, it looks like Powernutrition has it available "not for human consumption". Um, yeah, anyway...... but since I have 3 bottles of 6oxo anyway, I figure I'll take both. Sound good?

Y

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
I bought 6-oxo and never used it.

I dont know how it would work together with nolva. I would like to know myself.

Research chemicals are unobtainable without a prescription.
However, if you are doing research and agree to the terms and conditions, You can obtain them for your own research purposes.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Cool deal, guess I'll be the 6oxo and nolva guinea pig. I'm sure someone out there has done similar, so it shouldn't be any new break in human evolution. Regardless, I'll give it a whirl, and thanks for the replies.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Cool deal, guess I'll be the 6oxo and nolva guinea pig. I'm sure someone out there has done similar, so it shouldn't be any new break in human evolution. Regardless, I'll give it a whirl, and thanks for the replies.
When will you be trying this? I ordered my Nolva yesterday. I have had my 6OXO since I started the cycle in prep for PCT. I kind of doubt the Nolva will be in by the time I need it. This is the only board that I've been on that members feel like 6OXO alone isn't enough. Better to be safe than sorry I suppose. I'll post back to this thread after I get into my PCT. Let us know how yours goes.

On a related note. When I ordered my Nolva from LS there were two options, paypal & moneyorder. I couldn't set up a paypal account because I have to wait for some extension charge to show up on my CC account and then go back to paypal & enter that code. I don't have time so I selected money order. The order seemed to go through, but I'm not clear on what I'm supposed to do. I searched their sight but there is no info on how I'm supposed to pay. Am I supposed to go ahead and send in a money order? Does anyone know?

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why didn't you just order from powernutrition? You wouldn't of had that problem.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I looked but couldn't find it. I clicked on anti-estrogens and all that was listed was 2 items. Nolva wasn't there.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Research chemicals bro. Or go to the brand listing part and click on Lion Nutrition.

Y

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Nolva works twice as well cause it is potent and kills gyno.
Powernutrition.net
No need to shop anywhere else!

I would cancel the order. It is the weekend you know.
power nutrition can have it to you in 3 days!

POWERNUTRITION.NET

Sifu, correct me if i am wrong please.

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Powernutrition.net But hey is right. There service is awesome, and you will not be dissapointed.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
All I can find in the PN store is clomid. I really need to find nolva.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I used nolva and 6-oxo together for my first pct. I've used only nolva since, and I feel like I recovered much faster when I was on both. I don't know if that's because it was the first time I used either one of them, or if 6-oxo is truly effective. After an 8 week cycle of T1-Pro, it took me over two weeks for my LH to go up to 0.83 mIU/ml. It was steady at 0.00 before that. And that was on 60+mg/day of nolva only. Being that 6-oxo is definitely the weaker of the two, I definitely wouldn't use only that, but using both, especially in the first two weeks IMO will surely help you recover.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Click here to do some more research.
http://forum.anabolicminds.com/showthread.php?t=6298

After you read that Click Here for nolva.

http://powernutrition.net/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=42&products_id=167

You did a double dose of big cats recommended stack?
WHy did you take so much?
Thanks for the second link. As you can see I'm new to this board and don't quite know my way around yet. I took such a dosage on the A/M stack because I had read a few threads where people said they did so and got great results from it. Before you say anything...lol, I did my own research as well. I found a guidline stating that there is a 2g/day max on PH usage. At a double dose the A/M stack is only:

Megabol
500mg 4AD
100mg 1,4 Androstadienendione
5mg Bioperine

Anabol
400mg 19-Norandrostenediol
200mg 5-Alpha-Androstan-3,17-Diol-THP Ether

I know what you're thinking, "Why buy all that when 1+ or M1T would have been cheaper?" The answer is that I bought one stack from HP & I got the other for free for my b-day...lol. I've spent more time on planning my next cycle and have spoken to bro's that I trust who've done it before me. I'll be better prepaired on the next one.

Y

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
You mean you only took 500mg of megabol per day?

Big cat recommends 750mg megabol a day. 250mg x 3. A double dosage would be 1500mg a day of megabol.

Did you take 500mg megabol per serving 3 times a day?

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I miscalculated. Here is what I did per day:

Megabol
1250mg 4AD
250mg 1,4 Androstadienendione
12.5mg Bioperine
*5 pills/day

Anabol
800mg 19-Norandrostenediol
400mg 5-Alpha-Androstan-3,17-Diol-THP Ether
*8 ml/day (weeks 3-6)

That's not exactly double the dosage, but close.

Y

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
How did you like the gains in size and strength?

Was it a good cycle.
Post cycle is very important if you want to keep anything you gained.

nolva and 6-oxo may be a good idea. But i dont know if a full dosage of 6-oxo is needed.

Anybody else think a full dosage of both 6-oxo and nolva are needed together. Or could a smaller dose of 6-oxo be fine.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the gains were great. Im cycling down now with the megabol only. When I first started the anabol I got bad headaches and felt, hmmm, well, kind of high...lol. I felt super agressive too. I made good use of that in the gym. As for PCT, on page 2 of this thread supersoldier said he used both 6OXO & Nolva and he thought it worked better. I ordered some pepermint nolva to experiment with. I hope my rats like it. Pepermint seems like an odd flavor....;)

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The peppermint isn't bad at all. It is what I use. There is definately no harm in using both nolva and 6oxo if you already have both of them.