Blood Test Results

1. Blood Test Results

Finally went in last week to have some blood work done. The test was done 2 weeks after ending PCT. The cycle consisted of Test E 500mg/wk, EQ 500mg/wk and 40mgs Var 3 weeks at start and the last 3 weeks of cycle. PCT consisted of Novl and PP's test recovery stack. Recovered nicely and still holding on to 90% of the gains.

Got a call from the Doc this morning with him in a panic. I don't have the full result sheet yet but so far I know

Liver Enzyme
    AST 67
    ALT 141

Kidney Creatinine 1.67

I was also on a Z-pack at the time of the test. I was really sick and didn't want to get out of bed.

He has scheduled me another blood test Friday and an ultrasound. I know these values are high but what do you guys think? I'm thinking I might need to wait another week or two to get retested. How long after a cycle does it take for these values to get closer to normal?

BTW I'm 34, 6ft, 200 pounds and very lean.

2. keep us posted bro, good luck
    •   

3. What is the normal range for those liver values?

4. From what I understand there both suppose to be under 35. From what I've also been told 145 doesn't mean that my liver is twice as damaged as someone with a reading of 70.

I had to have the ultrasound done due to my wife. I got out of the bloodwork and plan on having in done in another 2 weeks.

I did start a few liver support supps. We will see in two weeks when I'm retested.

5. Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    What is the normal range for those liver values?

5 IU/L to 60 IU/L=ALT

5 IU/L to 43 IU/L=AST

6. Quote Originally Posted by x-t View Post
    From what I understand there both suppose to be under 35. From what I've also been told 145 doesn't mean that my liver is twice as damaged as someone with a reading of 70.

I had to have the ultrasound done due to my wife. I got out of the bloodwork and plan on having in done in another 2 weeks.

I did start a few liver support supps. We will see in two weeks when I'm retested.
    Why weren't you taking liver support while ON? Liver supplements are more of a protection, rather than a healing.

On the other note, I wouldn't worry too much. My liver values were around your numbers after a Superdrol cycle, and I got another blood test done 4 weeks after, and they returned to normal. Just keep an eye on it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me understand my blood test results - Low Test and Low Prolactin
    By jami20 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:25 PM
  2. Blood Test results - please help
    By jimmy jam in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 06:05 PM
  3. Blood Test results?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1