Blood Test Results
- 03-18-2009, 10:12 AM
Blood Test Results
Finally went in last week to have some blood work done. The test was done 2 weeks after ending PCT. The cycle consisted of Test E 500mg/wk, EQ 500mg/wk and 40mgs Var 3 weeks at start and the last 3 weeks of cycle. PCT consisted of Novl and PP's test recovery stack. Recovered nicely and still holding on to 90% of the gains.
Got a call from the Doc this morning with him in a panic. I don't have the full result sheet yet but so far I know
Kidney Creatinine 1.67
I was also on a Z-pack at the time of the test. I was really sick and didn't want to get out of bed.
He has scheduled me another blood test Friday and an ultrasound. I know these values are high but what do you guys think? I'm thinking I might need to wait another week or two to get retested. How long after a cycle does it take for these values to get closer to normal?
BTW I'm 34, 6ft, 200 pounds and very lean.
- 03-18-2009, 12:38 PM
03-20-2009, 02:59 AM
03-23-2009, 10:09 PM
From what I understand there both suppose to be under 35. From what I've also been told 145 doesn't mean that my liver is twice as damaged as someone with a reading of 70.
I had to have the ultrasound done due to my wife. I got out of the bloodwork and plan on having in done in another 2 weeks.
I did start a few liver support supps. We will see in two weeks when I'm retested.
03-23-2009, 10:19 PM
03-23-2009, 11:06 PM
On the other note, I wouldn't worry too much. My liver values were around your numbers after a Superdrol cycle, and I got another blood test done 4 weeks after, and they returned to normal. Just keep an eye on it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jami20 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2011, 12:25 PM
- By jimmy jam in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 05-30-2009, 05:05 PM
- By SHaneA655 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2008, 07:12 PM
- By cstern in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 09-25-2007, 03:43 PM
- By lowvolume in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 51Last Post: 06-04-2007, 05:58 PM