Blood Test Results

x-t

Awards
Finally went in last week to have some blood work done. The test was done 2 weeks after ending PCT. The cycle consisted of Test E 500mg/wk, EQ 500mg/wk and 40mgs Var 3 weeks at start and the last 3 weeks of cycle. PCT consisted of Novl and PP's test recovery stack. Recovered nicely and still holding on to 90% of the gains.

Got a call from the Doc this morning with him in a panic. I don't have the full result sheet yet but so far I know

Liver Enzyme
AST 67
ALT 141

Kidney Creatinine 1.67

I was also on a Z-pack at the time of the test. I was really sick and didn't want to get out of bed.

He has scheduled me another blood test Friday and an ultrasound. I know these values are high but what do you guys think? I'm thinking I might need to wait another week or two to get retested. How long after a cycle does it take for these values to get closer to normal?

BTW I'm 34, 6ft, 200 pounds and very lean.

x-t

Awards
From what I understand there both suppose to be under 35. From what I've also been told 145 doesn't mean that my liver is twice as damaged as someone with a reading of 70.

I had to have the ultrasound done due to my wife. I got out of the bloodwork and plan on having in done in another 2 weeks.

I did start a few liver support supps. We will see in two weeks when I'm retested.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand there both suppose to be under 35. From what I've also been told 145 doesn't mean that my liver is twice as damaged as someone with a reading of 70.

I had to have the ultrasound done due to my wife. I got out of the bloodwork and plan on having in done in another 2 weeks.

I did start a few liver support supps. We will see in two weeks when I'm retested.
Why weren't you taking liver support while ON? Liver supplements are more of a protection, rather than a healing.

On the other note, I wouldn't worry too much. My liver values were around your numbers after a Superdrol cycle, and I got another blood test done 4 weeks after, and they returned to normal. Just keep an eye on it.