oral half life?

primal1

Awards
  • Established
i'm so confused. can somone help. i've already tried a search, but to no luck. what are the half life of the following hormones...
methyl 5aa
methyl 1,4ad
4ohn
4oht
please help. i'm trying to put together my next cycle with asking the newbie question "WHAT PROHORMONE IS THE BEST, DUH"
IF ANYONE CAN POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF A CRIB SHEET LIKE WHAT BIG CAT DID YEARS AGO THAT HAS ALL THE NEW HORMONE INFO, I WOULD REALLY APPRCIATE IT. i got basic common sense, but this chemistry stuff gets me lost. methylted in the blah blah position=GREEK

primal1

Awards
  • Established
i'm so confused. can somone help. i've already tried a search, but to no luck. what are the half life of the following hormones...
methyl 5aa
methyl 1,4ad
4ohn
4oht
please help. i'm trying to put together my next cycle with asking the newbie question "WHAT PROHORMONE IS THE BEST, DUH"
IF ANYONE CAN POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF A CRIB SHEET LIKE WHAT BIG CAT DID YEARS AGO THAT HAS ALL THE NEW HORMONE INFO, I WOULD REALLY APPRCIATE IT. i got basic common sense, but this chemistry stuff gets me lost. methylted in the blah blah position=GREEK
bump to the top.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
The half life on methylated hormones has not been determined empyrically, the half lif on non-methyls is considered to be short enough to require twice daily application of a transdermal or multiple dosings of an oral (preferabley every 2-4 hours)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I think 2 times per day is optimal dosing although you could do it more often or less, but for me it is just easier to try to dose it with at least 8 hours in between.