Nolva? When to start

1. Nolva? When to start

This will be the first time I have used Nolva and I was hoping that someone could help with a couple questions. I already researched, I just want to make sure I am right.

I take 2ml ed for the 1st week and then take 1ml ed for 2 weeks. (nolva from PN) Start taking nolva day after last dose of M1T.

Also plan to run 6OXO for the last 14days w/nolva

Does this sound right?

2. How much and for how long do you plan on running M1T? Unless you're running high doses and/or long cycles, you prolly won't need to do both. Either 6OXO or Nolva should be sufficient.
    •   

3. In a nut shell yes. How long was your m1t cycle? If your Nolva is 20mg/mL then yes 2mL/day for the first week then 1mL/day for the next two. You don't really need to use the 6oxo but I guess it couldn't hurt and I'm sure you want to use it up.

4. I started with 4wks of Sauce 1-T HD @400mg ed and I went directly into 3wks of M1T @ 20mg ed. I just started the M1T today. I think I am going to add some 4ad for the last 14 days. Just want to make sure that I do this right. Thanks.

5. If you are going to add 6-oxo to your PCT, add it at the beginning of the PCT when tect levels are lowest & need the most boost. I have used 40mg Nolva with 300mg 6-oxo & I recovered much faster than nolva alone.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. When to start nolva?
    By finloopio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2014, 08:47 PM
  2. 1st cycle sus250 when to start nolva and wot dosage?
    By one2nv in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 10:08 PM
  3. when to start nolva
    By orangejuice07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 12:23 PM
  4. Nolva ED with test cycle...how and when to start pct?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 01:12 PM
  5. When to start
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 01:31 PM