Fast action 11-test sleep

Dazl1212

Awards
Fast action 11-test & sleep problems

Hi I started a cycle of 11-test by Fast Action its an 11-oxo clone. I was only doing 100mg however After a few days I just couldnt seem to stay asleep for longer than a few hours. It got so bad that in a week I think I managed around 20 hours sleep. Has anyone else had this problem and know any thing that I can do to stop it. I had to stop taking it as it was messing up work etc.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if u have sleep problems but u like the 11-test..get some zma or bulk 1-carboxy and dose accordingly before sleep

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
no idea...i dont live in jolly old england...order right here from nutraplanet

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Hi I started a cycle of 11-test by Fast Action its an 11-oxo clone. I was only doing 100mg however After a few days I just couldnt seem to stay asleep for longer than a few hours. It got so bad that in a week I think I managed around 20 hours sleep. Has anyone else had this problem and know any thing that I can do to stop it. I had to stop taking it as it was messing up work etc.
Androgens can cause insomnia in some users, probably due to their CNS stimulating effects. This usually goes away in a week or two...but while on certain sleep aids can help: melatonin, L-tryptophan, valerian, kava kava, etc. as natural/herbal remedies. Diphenylhydramine and doxylamine succinate as OTC sleep aids.

AMS makes a good sleep aid called nocturnabol which is pretty cheap and quite effective. This may provide some temporary relief.

Other things that might come into play are the dosage times and cortisol supression of 11-ketotestosterone. What time of day are you taking the stuff?

Dazl1212

Awards
I was taking in the morning usually i was only doing 100mgs so i dont know if it was just one of those things. I was doing melatonin but would wake up at 5 in the morning and not be able to return to sleep. Im doing CBT for anxiety at the moment and they have asked me to stop doing melatonin!!!! I was just going to get the time release stuff as well.

Dazl1212

Awards
Oh and yeah what would be recomended for PCT i was told none was required but not too sure how true that is. Given im doing 100 mg

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I was taking in the morning usually i was only doing 100mgs so i dont know if it was just one of those things. I was doing melatonin but would wake up at 5 in the morning and not be able to return to sleep. Im doing CBT for anxiety at the moment and they have asked me to stop doing melatonin!!!! I was just going to get the time release stuff as well.
Well I'm surprised its keeping you up if you're taking it in the morning...also this is a pretty low dose of 11-oxo. You sure its the 11-test that is causing the insomnia?

What is CBT?

Oh and yeah what would be recomended for PCT i was told none was required but not too sure how true that is. Given im doing 100 mg
You're not gonna have to worry at such a low dosage.