One best PH?

VES

Awards
I've been reading these forums for days, and it looks like m1t is the current standout among other PH's in terms of bang for the buck. Apart from various time spent recovering from injuries, I've been lifting for about 10 years. I tried andro when McGuire first said he was using it, and it was dione, and I wasn't impressed. I then tried creatine, and thought "now here is a product that does what it's supposed to". I've tried gear a couple times, and of course I thought that did the trick. Now I'm looking again for something that really impresses me, and I'm after bulk and strength. My wish list would cost about $450, between PH's and pct's, but I'd like to just stock up on one item that delivers (like 3 years worth). Am I putting my eggs in the wrong basket by thinking that way, or would a **** load of m1t make sense before the ban? Thanks for any suggestions.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Maybe some M 1T, although if we want to be nitpicky its not a prohormone, its a legal steroid. Designer Labs may be putting out some intresting products, I wouldnt put all my eggs in the M 1T basket yet.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I have stocked 4 bottles of M1t, & a shitload of PH powders (1-test,4AD,Nordiol, OHT). I have afew bottles of t-gel & will stock a few of the new gel soon.

I have been waiting to see what new comes out from designer sup'd or anyone else before I go any further.

HammyAbeer

Awards
If you stocked up, and didnt like it, you could always sell it for more than you bought it, if there was a ban. When Xenadrine stopped production, I stocked up from local/internet retailers for around 22 bucks a bottle, and now they are selling in the upwards of 60 to 70 dollars a bottle on Ebay.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
If you stocked up, and didnt like it, you could always sell it for more than you bought it, if there was a ban. When Xenadrine stopped production, I stocked up from local/internet retailers for around 22 bucks a bottle, and now they are selling in the upwards of 60 to 70 dollars a bottle on Ebay.
That's a damn good idea, I hadn't even thought of Ebay. Perhaps I will stock up some more.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of M1T and 100g of 4-AD powder. I wonder if I should get more of the same?...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
May sound stupid, but is putting M1T in the freezer for storage a good idea? If so, elaborate.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
supposedly freezing ph powder with a few grains of rice in zip lock moisture free baggied works good. The rice keeps the powders from clumping.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I was referring to keeping it in pill form. I have the Kilo capsules on the way, and I'm considering ordering a few more bottles and storing it due to possible future legalities.