One best PH? - AnabolicMinds.com

One best PH?

1. VES
    Answers

Question One best PH?

I've been reading these forums for days, and it looks like m1t is the current standout among other PH's in terms of bang for the buck. Apart from various time spent recovering from injuries, I've been lifting for about 10 years. I tried andro when McGuire first said he was using it, and it was dione, and I wasn't impressed. I then tried creatine, and thought "now here is a product that does what it's supposed to". I've tried gear a couple times, and of course I thought that did the trick. Now I'm looking again for something that really impresses me, and I'm after bulk and strength. My wish list would cost about $450, between PH's and pct's, but I'd like to just stock up on one item that delivers (like 3 years worth). Am I putting my eggs in the wrong basket by thinking that way, or would a **** load of m1t make sense before the ban? Thanks for any suggestions.

2. New Member
    Answers

Maybe some M 1T, although if we want to be nitpicky its not a prohormone, its a legal steroid. Designer Labs may be putting out some intresting products, I wouldnt put all my eggs in the M 1T basket yet.

3. Senior Member
    Answers

I have stocked 4 bottles of M1t, & a ****load of PH powders (1-test,4AD,Nordiol, OHT). I have afew bottles of t-gel & will stock a few of the new gel soon.

I have been waiting to see what new comes out from designer sup'd or anyone else before I go any further.

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

If you stocked up, and didnt like it, you could always sell it for more than you bought it, if there was a ban. When Xenadrine stopped production, I stocked up from local/internet retailers for around 22 bucks a bottle, and now they are selling in the upwards of 60 to 70 dollars a bottle on Ebay.

5. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HammyAbeer
    If you stocked up, and didnt like it, you could always sell it for more than you bought it, if there was a ban. When Xenadrine stopped production, I stocked up from local/internet retailers for around 22 bucks a bottle, and now they are selling in the upwards of 60 to 70 dollars a bottle on Ebay.
    That's a damn good idea, I hadn't even thought of Ebay. Perhaps I will stock up some more.

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I have 2 bottles of M1T and 100g of 4-AD powder. I wonder if I should get more of the same?...

7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

May sound stupid, but is putting M1T in the freezer for storage a good idea? If so, elaborate.

8. Advanced Member
    Answers

supposedly freezing ph powder with a few grains of rice in zip lock moisture free baggied works good. The rice keeps the powders from clumping.

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I was referring to keeping it in pill form. I have the Kilo capsules on the way, and I'm considering ordering a few more bottles and storing it due to possible future legalities.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PH to prevent gyno an increase in body fat?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 03:55 PM
  2. Best ph/ps stacks...
    By TheManGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2004, 10:41 AM
  3. Best PH for strength?
    By E-Swift in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 11:33 AM
  4. My best ph option for this spring?