Need help. 1st cycle of sust.250

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
Is it best to stab EOD with Sustanon for it full effect? or can I run it twice a week? Whats best for PCT with Sust.? I have novl. and clomid on hand. Thanks for any and all help!

banginblue

Awards
no bra

run a basic test... enth or cyp--- run it for 12-16 weeks at 400-600mg weekly or every four or five days

banginblue

Awards
BTW---- your nolvadex will do just fine,, run it a two weeks after cycle is ova.. 20mgs for 4 weeks... should be fine.. you can even get away wwit lower doses....

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
you can run 2/3 of a ML Monday Wens and Fri.. for about 500mg a week.. start pct 3 weeks after last shot to clear the longer estered test in the sust... u can run nolva 40 40 20 20 or u could use clomid/nolva pct at 50/20 50/20 50/20 50/20

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
Thanks for all the help fella's. My first run was test. cyp. and I ran 10wks. and clomid for pct. Sust. is new to me but I have researched it alot and looking forward to its results. I was told to use the novl. during cycle if needed for gyno. and if not needed to just mix in with clomid for even better pct. So 50/20 for 4 weeks is good then?