help! trouble sleeping w/mdrol,hdrol stack

mister ibn

Awards
just began week 3 of a 4 week cel mdrol/hdrol stack and have been experiencing insomnia. last night i got zero sleep! has anyone had similar problems? any suggestions? first dose around 6 am second dose around 4 pm. this is my third aas/ph cycle.

week 1: mdrol 20 hdrol 75
week 2: mdrol 20 hdrol 75
week 3: mdrol 30 hdrol 100
week 4: mdrol 40 hdrol 150

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Maybe try dosing a little earlier on your last dose. This cycle may require you to get an OTC sleep aid. Damn bro, have you ran mdrol before?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have seen some heavy cycles i got a post up here of my friend doing 3orals for 10wks. and u takin mdrol 40 and hdrol 150 thogether...... thats alil high dont u think. no dont get me wrong unlike alot of guys here im cool with ppl going extreme just make sure u know wat ur gettin urself into. cuz 99 percent of the ppl never push mdrol to 40 and hdrol to 150 let alone combine them.... if ur stuck on doing it. preload the hdrol for 2wks with a cycle assits. hdrol takes 6 wks to be effective oral. 4 wks is useless in my opinion and for sleep try some melatonin. and hawthornberry for ur bp....... which should be in ur cycle assist

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
these too being dry....... get some cissus ur bones will bump and grind like akon and 14yr olds. or try glucosomine. also ur gonna be shutdown make sure to get a massive pct. but ur gains should be huge and dry. but be carefully man its a heavyone im assuming u have alot of experience or else i def. wouldnt condome this

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking that was pretty high as well!!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yeah those doses are very high..try supplementing bulk 1-carboxy at night for sleep

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Most find that Mdrol doesn't need to be ran that high. You will be extreamly shutdown in 4 weeks. IMO I would run 20/20/30. Most see the majority of they're gains in the first two weeks.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah but even dr.d said on one of the threats it can be run as high as 40. and that ppl did run superdrol that high.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just began week 3 of a 4 week cel mdrol/hdrol stack and have been experiencing insomnia. last night i got zero sleep! has anyone had similar problems? any suggestions? first dose around 6 am second dose around 4 pm. this is my third aas/ph cycle.

week 1: mdrol 20 hdrol 75
week 2: mdrol 20 hdrol 75
week 3: mdrol 30 hdrol 100
week 4: mdrol 40 hdrol 150
That is a HORABLE idea doing that cycle. Very wreckless and dangerous to your body.

mister ibn

Awards
perhaps this cycle is slightly extreme especially the final two weeks. i'm open to suggestions as to how y'all think i should conclude the final two phases. what do ya think?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
perhaps this cycle is slightly extreme especially the final two weeks. i'm open to suggestions as to how y'all think i should conclude the final two phases. what do ya think?
1 methyl only , stacked with something like 1t-tren (transdermal from primordial performance).

mister ibn

Awards
how bout if week three i run the mdrol 30 hdrol 75 and week 4 keep the mdrol at 30 but bump up the hdrol to 100 to round out the cycle?

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
how bout if week three i run the mdrol 30 hdrol 75 and week 4 keep the mdrol at 30 but bump up the hdrol to 100 to round out the cycle?
Dude, have you ever ran mdrol solo for 4 weeks. You are going to be so f'ing shutdown form that stack!

mister ibn

Awards
Dude, have you ever ran mdrol solo for 4 weeks. You are going to be so f'ing shutdown form that stack!
yea, my last cycle was dianevol which is another superdrol clone stacked with AX pheraplex and i didn't shut down that bad