How to measure IU's of HCG?

Blatalian

Awards
What's up bro's ... I have yet another question...

Suppose I had a few 5,000 iu amps of HCG...
How would I measure out injections of ... let's say... 500 iu's?

I'm trying to post a picture of the amp .... but I'm not able to... Is there a glitch in this new board design... or am I just being retarded? Nevermind.. don't answer that.

Power Nutrition

Is it 5,000 iu of total fluid in the amp or is it 5,000 iu of HCG. Does the amp say how many iu's per ml?

Blatalian

Awards
Is it 5,000 iu of total fluid in the amp or is it 5,000 iu of HCG. Does the amp say how many iu's per ml?

5,000 iu of HCG....There is an undetermined amount of solvent in the sister amp.... It' looks like 1 cc though.

size

Awards
  • Established
You need to determine how many cc's of solvent you are going to add. Then once you add X cc's of solvent, you will have 5000iu's of HCG in solution. Just math from that point.

Blatalian

Awards
You need to determine how many cc's of solvent you are going to add. Then once you add X cc's of solvent, you will have 5000iu's of HCG in solution. Just math from that point.

Allright.. I figured that... Thanks bro.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You add the solvent making it 5000iu dissolved in 1cc.
That means that for every 0.10cc, it's 500iu.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
normally , if u have pregnyl or whatever , generally its 1 cc bac water along with the powder ,so if u mix and get it in a insulin syringe , easy way to get 500 iu would be 10 iu on the slin needle .