epi cycle advice needed

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.75%

epi cycle advice needed

Whats up guys. New to the forum.
    22 years old, 5'10" 210lbs 12% bf, competitive powerlifter and strongman, coming off a layoff due to being in an academy the past 6 months.
    I honestly hit the weights about 10 times the past half year, strength has been lost due to all the heavy cardio/PT at the academy 5 days a week. I plan on doing a strongman in July and I'm looking to do a recomp cycle to get me moving some weight again.

Training experience 7 years, PH experience, Pheraplex, hdrol/orastan E.

I stocked up on Hemaguno and Furaguno due to a sale online so my choices are..

1. 4 week cycle of hemaguno @ 24mg ed (2 pills, furaguno @ 99mg ed (3 pills)
    2. 4 week cycle just hemaguno progressed weekly 2, 2, 3, 4
    3. 4-6 week cycle hemaguno pulsed 30-40mg 3x week

The goals are for strength/size gains.

I plan on doing another ph cycle this summer for the contest so Im favoring a 4 week cycle over a longer cycle.

pct will include Tamoxifen (nolvadex) (i have enough for 3 weeks worth), animal stak 2 (test booster) and gaspari novedex xt

support supps include taurine, hawthorne berry and milk thistle

What would be my best bet as far as using what I have for a cycle?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.53%

if you havent lifted in 6 months doing a cycle now would be a waste. you'll make gains quickly just getting back the strength you had naturally. id hit the weights hard for a few months until you get back all the strength and then some. once you plateau above where you previously were do a cycle
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.75%

Quote Originally Posted by krogtaar View Post
    if you havent lifted in 6 months doing a cycle now would be a waste. you'll make gains quickly just getting back the strength you had naturally. id hit the weights hard for a few months until you get back all the strength and then some. once you plateau above where you previously were do a cycle
    its not like i havent been active, just not with weights. I'd say i maintained lifting bench/squat/dead about every 2 weeks. I know exactly what you are saying but in all honesty, im cut up now i just need to get my strength back.
    As far as epi is concerned, is a pulse cycle (30-40mg 3x week) or straight daily cycle better for strength?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%

Quote Originally Posted by tek52086 View Post
    its not like i havent been active, just not with weights. I'd say i maintained lifting bench/squat/dead about every 2 weeks. I know exactly what you are saying but in all honesty, im cut up now i just need to get my strength back.
    As far as epi is concerned, is a pulse cycle (30-40mg 3x week) or straight daily cycle better for strength?
    i think either way will be ok..

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle, advice needed
    By ray b in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 07:49 AM
  2. Cycle advice needed...
    By natedogg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 01:32 PM
  3. First GH cycle Advice needed!
    By BrownBoi in forum IGF-1/GH