Stacking help

ssdirk

Awards
I am new to the board, and originally posted this in the "Supplement" forum, not realizing there was an entire forum dedicated to Anabolics...I've since read a few of the very good "sticky" posts about the hormone charts and profiles, but could still use some help...
The only experience I've ever had with this was taking 1-AD before the ban with some amazing results...I thought I would try another cycle of something, which is what got me here...
So with the stuff below (M1, 4-AD; SD-Max; & ATD-Max) how would you suggest taking them and what else would you recommend I be doing? My goal is strength gains. Any help is appreciated!

Methylated compound stack question
So I tried ordering the LG Sciences Trifecta stack, but everyone seems to be out of stock...one representative I spoke with said he could send me the same thing by Anabolic Formulation. Today I received M1, 4-AD; SD Max; and ATD Max, but don't know how to stack them. Furthermore, I read in one post "SD-Max can be used in a stack with other compounds but it is a 17a methylated compound so stacking it with other methylated compounds is not advised."
Can anyone tell me how to use these three? I assume the ATD Max is for PCT, but the caution about stacking SD-Max makes me think otherwise?
Thank you.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
dont stack them. one dimethyl + another methyl = **** your liver in the ass with a rubber fist. byebye...

pick either the m14, or the sd, my suggestion being the m14ad as a starting point. its not as harsh as superdrol. save the super for your next cycle. or **** the m14, do the super 3-4 weeks 10/20/20/20..something like that, it all depends on how you feel. proper support supplements are a must, and your liver must be take special car of before, after, and during the superrol