2 week M1T 2week Clen 2 week M1t

juststarting

Awards
What do you guys think. Would this be a wise choice of maximizing the time I have or is there something wrong with considering this cycle. I know that it is recommened to go 2 on 2 off with M1T as 2 on 2 off is also popular with Clen

2 weeks on M1T
2 weeks off M1T starting Nolva and Clen
2 weeks back on M1T ending Clen
The last two weeks starting Clen again and and Nolva for PCT.

I was also thinking of adding in some 4ad.

This was an Idea or I could just do:
M1T and 4ad for four weeks
starting Clen and PCT at the same time after finishing the four week cycle.

BiGPiMPiN

Awards
i was also thinking of trying this, any opinions???

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, will this be a cutting cycle with reduced calories the whole time? I'm considering 2 on, 2 off, 2 on with clen and M1T together, but I'd probably have to reduce the dosages of both to keep blood pressure in check. I think M1T would be great for cutting, given the appetite suppression. Maybe M5AA/clen would make a better cutter though?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Be sure to keep calories above maintenance during post cycle or you will lose your gains very quickly.

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
It does look good. Personally, I like the 2/1/2/2 approach which I am in the third portion. I'm thinking I may bump it to a 2/1/3/2 but we'll see.

juststarting

Awards
So you guys are saying you like the use of clen in the two weeks off of M1T better than running four weeks of M1T then pct and clen at the end. Do you guys think I should add the 4ad into the 2on 2off and when should I use the 4ad. just while on the m1T or the whole time?

This would be a cutting cycle which is why I am considering clen. I will be at maintance maybe a little above but I will be keeping everything very clean

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well personally I would run the M1T for four weeks. A lot of people run it for two weeks. Four is just personal prference for me.

Bryan

Awards
I ran my first m1t cycle for only 2 weeks but I plan to run my next cycle for 4 weeks @ 10mg ed

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran it at 2omg for four weeks and 10mg for four weeks. I liked the 10mg much better.

juststarting

Awards
Yea I plan on doing 10mg if I do the two week cycle or starting off at 5mg and moving up if I do the 4 weeker.

Will the shut down be less if I do the two weeker. Also how should I ad in the 4ad if at all. Please list for both cycles

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well the shut down will probably be worse, but nothing that nolva won't fix.

As for the 4AD, I ran the M1T both times as a stand alone. Let me say that I will be adding 4ad or hydroxy test from now on every time.

hornedfrogsAT

Awards
What do you guys think. Would this be a wise choice of maximizing the time I have or is there something wrong with considering this cycle. I know that it is recommened to go 2 on 2 off with M1T as 2 on 2 off is also popular with Clen

2 weeks on M1T
2 weeks off M1T starting Nolva and Clen
2 weeks back on M1T ending Clen
The last two weeks starting Clen again and and Nolva for PCT.

I was also thinking of adding in some 4ad.

This was an Idea or I could just do:
M1T and 4ad for four weeks
starting Clen and PCT at the same time after finishing the four week cycle.
Basically what I'm doing/did. I did 3 weeks M1T, 2 weeks nolva/clen, and now 2 more weeks M1T, followed by 2 weeks nolva/clen PCT. In my 2 weeks "off" I switched immediately from a bulking diet into a cutting one, and still only lost 6 pounds over 2 weeks. Worked well for me.