Can someone explain this to me (about test)
- 03-14-2009, 04:26 AM
- 03-14-2009, 02:17 PM
thats a good question i never understood either. i felt so good at first, then the water gains came, then the muscle came.
03-14-2009, 02:28 PM
test e peaks in your blood plasma levels 8 days after the first injection....this is where the feeling of well being and libido boost may be coming from....as far as strength gains go id would assume it just takes the test a while to work its way up to supraphysiological levels....
03-14-2009, 02:30 PM
The test begins to enter your bloodstream the day you inject it. But that doesn't mean that your muscles and tendons and central nervous system are to the point where you can bench 20 pounds more overnight. You provide the training stimulus and your body responds by adapting, growing, and super compensating. But for it to be measurable, it takes time. It is simply that your body cannot grow or become instantly strong for you to notice overnight.
Think training's hard,. try losing!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Presa in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2010, 05:41 PM
- By redbishop123 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2008, 12:02 AM
- By andro69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-27-2008, 04:16 PM
- By nobloodnocum in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 08-07-2005, 05:02 PM
- By vicmack777 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-30-2004, 07:00 PM