iforce bold/xtreme tren dosage question

nate121

Awards
so after alot of research i read alot about both the combos ive choosen ive decided to either run
*bold/tren combo
*hdrol/tren combo
looking to put on some nice mass 10-15lbs give or take

current stats.
6"2
209-210ish
around 12% bf

previous cycles
m1t,superdrol, epi/1-t, few aas
just looking for some ideas as far as dosage on the 2 combos for the best results any input would be great thanks guys

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so after alot of research i read alot about both the combos ive choosen ive decided to either run
*bold/tren combo
*hdrol/tren combo
looking to put on some nice mass 10-15lbs give or take

current stats.
6"2
209-210ish
around 12% bf

previous cycles
m1t,superdrol, epi/1-t, few aas
just looking for some ideas as far as dosage on the 2 combos for the best results any input would be great thanks guys
It is easier to keep the gains from Bold moreso than other PH's but it take much longer to get those gains. You'd be looking at at least 8 weeks on Bold and maybe 4 on Tren.

Tren has harsh side-effects if not taken with right supplements/PCT. But if your receptors aren't shot after taking SD you could see 10lbs from Tren alone.

But to give you perspective on the Bold - my buddy started @ 200lbs when he started taking Bold last fall. He did two complete 12 week cycles w/ a 4 week PCT in between and put on 60lbs. Not all was lean, but he says about 35lbs was lean. He just recently cut back down to 235lbs, so now he's ripped and 35lbs heavier than last year..if you eat right and train hard the Bold will work well with little side effects to notice. I'm going with Bold and H-Drol next myself.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The bold has a high rate of nonresponse... I've seen several users run over 1 gram of it for enough time and not notice anything. It's worth a try though, just sayin.

Either way run it for 8 weeks, with Hdrol or "tren" for the last 6 at 75mg or 90mg respectively. Bold around 800mg for the whole 8 weeks.

Actually... fueled passion, what did your friend dose the bold at? Sounds like he bought a ****ton of bold bottles.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
were the iforce thread go?